May 03, 2024, 11:44:26 PM

News:

TMAX and 107"s

Started by 7hogs, August 15, 2009, 06:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nc-renegade

I initially start out at 30 degrees at that RMP and mine is vey smooth.  I am running a 107" with 4 3/8" stroke and 11:1 compression.
107ci, 11:1,T-Man Stage 3 Heads, T-Man TR-662 cam, HPI 51mm TB, Feuling plate/SP

mayor

Quote from: notlost_nc on August 26, 2009, 06:01:30 PM
This is very interesting.  Have you come to these settings based on data logging or just test driving ? 

not sure which one of us you were referring too, but the adjustments that I've made are based on how the bike feels during riding ( See reply #5 and #16 for details). I'm pretty sure the other fellows posting are doing the same (allowing the bike to tell them what it wants).   

Quote from: MaxHeadflow on August 26, 2009, 12:16:16 PM
Well that looks pretty aggressive... Max

just a thought, but that may not be that agressive since the torque created by the engine (107") probably wouldn't have the engine working very hard up to 40% tps at that rpm?
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

7hogs

Mine is a 107" over sq and there is a lot of torque down low and pulls hard all the way trough the RPM range. It also revs pretty dang fast.

mayor

Quote from: MaxHeadflow on August 25, 2009, 12:51:56 PM
All you got to do is

1.select one cell
2.move to where you want
3.press "l"
4.select the next cell you want
5.move it where you want
6.press "l"

The software will draw a straight line between the 2 cells of all the cells that are in between.

Max

thanks MAX,  got the "L" controls figured out......but having no luck with ctrl-shft-c and ctrl-shft-v   :embarrassed:  any of you fellows get the copy and paste thing figured out? 

7hogs

Mayor,

Your first click on the rpm vs tp range map like you would to adjust it do the alt+ctrl+c then go the the rpm range vs tp that you want to paste click on it like you are going to adjust it and then alt+ctrl+v and it will paste it in there for you. What I found out you cannot do it open up the software twice with two different MAPs and copy from you to the other. When Chaz sent me the timing map I am using he told me to copy my fuel curve to the new MAP and with my end user software I could not do it.

Hope this make sense

If you have anymore problems send me an email with your phone # and the best time to call you and I can help you over the phone.

Jim

mayor

thanks Jim. That worked out well.   The manual had the method as shift-cntrl-c and shift-cntrl-v which I thought was wrong, but when I first tried cntrl-alt-c and cntrl-alt-v I didn't hit a square on the chart I wanted to paste on so it didn't work.  Here's the hot key page from the manual:

notice how they have the copy/paste keys incorrectly specified.....no wonder I couldn't get it to work.   :teeth: 

7hogs

I did not even notice that............... I hate reading directions and I knew there was c and a v involved and I just always used the ctrl+alt