May 05, 2024, 08:24:12 AM

News:

work'in on bike on the street

Started by someday69, November 19, 2008, 07:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

someday69

Hippo--yes the Great harley Hog,,man he helped me through all the stuff I did with my fxd,,and he did have to work out in the freez'in cold of norway? or wherever that is over there where he live's---what a great biker...
  Phu cat,,,I got my cycleshacks for like 80bucks back in 02,,they have a loud sound cause all they are is an open tube,with a protruding peace of steel in the middle,but they work SOoo good,,once I did the 95"build with the bigger valves,they sounded better,but you can still here the valves some...you would'nt want mine cause Im "real" hard on stuff,and they look like they've been through hell and back...
  Well I now live in a senior park/village,,(Im 60,and my wife's 04)..I got a park'in space,then traded for one thats the best one there cause it keeps the bike hidden from the street...on one side I got a cul-de-sack // dead-end..it's a little neiber-hood atmospheer..and there's a dude with a new softy right across the street I got to talk with em...he's got h.a. support stickers at least two,on it,,so he'll look out for me too.
   I should probably pay for a 5 by 7 space about a mile away,,but its expensive and they don't let you work on it there...
   I am a friendly kind of biker,,not try'in to be a tough guy,,but when the chips are down Im good to have at your back...but I quit those days,,and all that....but I'll tell'ya..I am lean'in towards join'in up with the right kind of club,,I'm think'in sience fiction,muti-culture,,rain-bow co-al-ish-tion,,tree hugger,,,stoner//yet brainy-ack...
                         probably have to start one...someday...