April 27, 2024, 02:17:16 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

My 47 Knuckle bobber project

Started by poorbiker, November 24, 2008, 07:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poorbiker

Well back on my knuckle project. a divorce threw me for a loop. She almost got everything including my bikes. Back on project though with very limited funds now thnx to Calif. court system. Never did get my n$ts back judge thought she needed them more. the whole thing cost me $23.000 and a house. wow what an experience.  should have married my bike....................
"Effort takes no talent"

poorbiker

Took the inlet nipples out after I had heads done by Hannans machine in Hayward. Installed plumber nipples and scored on a good 74 linkert and manifold from a friend. Sold the s&s carb and intake that came with engine, starts and runs great with my Morris mag.
Dont they make a tool for installing and removing plumber nipples?
Question, who reuses the stock style rivets in the intake and who uses machine screws to hold the intake in place.
"Effort takes no talent"

Ultrashovel

Quote from: poorbiker on December 30, 2011, 12:37:59 PM
Well back on my knuckle project. a divorce threw me for a loop. She almost got everything including my bikes. Back on project though with very limited funds now thnx to Calif. court system. Never did get my n$ts back judge thought she needed them more. the whole thing cost me $23.000 and a house. wow what an experience.  should have married my bike....................

That's a sad tale about your loss. Next time maybe you should do that a comedian once said....just find a woman who doesn't like you and buy her a house.

Pzokes

Thomas Cotton can sell you the right size nipples.  See Enfield Racing for the special no leak seals.

American women bitched about not having "their rights".  Now they bitch 'cause no one wants a relationship with them.  Let them stay on their cell phones chattering away.  Just use them when you've got ESBU.

Looking forward to seeing more updates.
There's miles to go before I sleep.