April 30, 2024, 01:18:51 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

High milage drivers will balk at this!

Started by Phu Cat, November 30, 2008, 07:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phu Cat

Onemc,  How's the EZ pass system work?

PC
Too much horsepower is almost enough.

PoorUB

Quote from: Phu Cat on November 30, 2008, 05:18:14 PM
They will monitor it via a gps type device installed in your vehicle.  I'd forgotten about that Tsoni.  If I'm not mistaken, they are already being installed in some vehicles and we don't have to be told about them when we buy the car.

PC

If you own a vehicle with On-Star, you have a GPS that "they" can track.
(Who ever "they" are!)
I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!

truck

Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

Flat Dog

I believe all new cel phones have GPS technology in them. Not sure if we are all important enough to be watched, tho. ;)

88b

Quote from: Photo John on December 01, 2008, 07:21:27 AM
I believe all new cel phones have GPS technology in them. Not sure if we are all important enough to be watched, tho. ;)

all cell phones send out a signal every so often to pick up a mast to relay the signal, that's how they can tell where that phone is. When I'm at home in England mine shows the houses of parliment as wallpaper, if I get off a plane in America it shows the White house ,France it's the Eifel tower.

With bike insurance in the UK we get a lot of options, mileage being one, where you live comes into it too, but the main reason for that is crime and the possibility of theft.

GaryD

Tsani, you hit the nail on the head. The brainless people of this country(not the people on this forum of course). Just think if all the people in this country were completely informed on everything, what power we would have over the politicians. We would be able to repeal all the stupid anti bike laws. Get rid of the stupid ones and reward the good ones.
As Rush once called the American people many years ago, "We are a country of "sheeple", because we can't think for ourselves, we have to have other people tell us what to think. As an example just watch when Jay Leno asks people on the street simple questions. It's enough to make you cry.
AMA Life Mbr.
USMC VietNam 66-67 3rd Tnk. Bat

PoorUB

Quote from: GARYD on December 01, 2008, 10:55:33 AM
As Rush once called the American people many years ago, "We are a country of "sheeple", because we can't think for ourselves, we have to have other people tell us what to think. As an example just watch when Jay Leno asks people on the street simple questions. It's enough to make you cry.

Watch this and see proof of how stupid people are!! Keep in mind these people helped elect "our" president! :cry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCipmnYCKB0
I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!

adayrider

This is a much better one. This makes me so mad I could spit nails. "people are sheeple" Is this nice way of saying stupid. WE ARE LOSING THIS BATTLE!!! Another 100 years and we will lose our freedom in America if people don't wake up.
http://www.howobamagotelected.com/

Phu Cat

just watch when Jay Leno asks people on the street simple questions.    That's always hilarious, Gary.  Wonder how many people they go through before getting a nimrod that makes it all worthwhile?

PC
Too much horsepower is almost enough.

GaryD

With the experiences I've had, I bet it's not too many. My kids don't have nearly the knowledge I have about history, geography or english, but they do know that conservitism is all wrong.
My kids(21 and 25) never had to diagram a sentence in english class. After reading a lot of web pages, I can see they are NOT teaching english very well. I understand that there are foreigners on the web sites, but you can pretty much tell which ones they are, so I don't count them.
AMA Life Mbr.
USMC VietNam 66-67 3rd Tnk. Bat