April 18, 2024, 05:16:35 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

RIP Specialx1

Started by Hardley Davidson, February 28, 2010, 10:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrClean

:sad: 

Met him at the Minnesota meet and greet last year.

He will be missed.
These are the facts according to my opinions.

texaskatfish

utter shock - kneemail to all family & friends is on the way
Katfish  Vice President   Cypress Chapter BACA
RIP Jester http://bacaworld.org/

CraigArizona85248

Truly sad news.  I never met him, but I know he had a lot of friends here.  My prayers for him and all his family and friends during this diffucult time.

-Craig

cheetah

Sorry to hear that, he will be missed  :rose: :cry: :rose:
Cheeta
Live Every Day if it was your Last
Cause it just might be

77S-Glide

guess i'm thick headed cause i had to re-read this 3 times to actually let it soak in and realize he was gone. such a great asset to man kind and he will be missed. Ride Special, Ride....
Dick

Rags722

:sad: Thoughts & prayers sent for Specialx1 and family.  :sad:

His humor will be missed  :beer:

Rags722

Re post http://harleytechtalk.com/htt/index.php/topic,22857.0.html

Shedville & Earls Place will not be the the same without you!  You will be missed, and I for one am glad I had the chance to yack it up with you.   :sad:
Rags

PineyJoe

I did not know of the gentleman I have been out of the loop for a while...not good news, sorry to hear of your loss and the loss of a good member I'm sure.

HV

I second that post.. I only meet Special when he joined HTT and never got to meet him in person...we did talk in pm a few times about other things .... but you could tell he was a genuine good GUY ! ... He was always greeting new members and we all will miss his wit and jokes .. RIP My Friend .. you will be riding with many of us this summer  :up:
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

02roadcling

Well this is sure sad news.  :sad: We had a lot of fun on here.
My thoughts are with family and friends.

cling
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

Dennis The Menace

I never met him either, but we were able to give either other a little crap now and then, all in good fun. Earls wont be the same without SpecialX1. I'm bummed out today.

Ride free, Luther.  And, save us a place in the Shed up there. Cuz we know we will find ya there!

Dennis

harpo1313

March 01, 2010, 07:22:54 AM #36 Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 10:28:02 AM by harpo1313
R.I.P specialx1 , thoughts to your family and friends

preacher son

March 01, 2010, 07:33:34 AM #37 Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 09:02:10 AM by preacher son
 Prayers to the family and friends. I too had a lot of fun in a short time with him on HTT.  A rider in the sky who will watch after all his brothers.  :sad:      Preacher Son
FTW          I've had a good life

JamLazyAss

This is a sad day for sure.
Was his passing expected or something sudden?
I'm sure many of the members would like to know.

I'm all teary eyed for a guy I never met...

I pray that you are in heaven Special1.  :sad:
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

02roadcling

Had a lot of fun here.  :sad:
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

notlost_nc

RIP.  My prayers and condolences to his friends and family.   :sad:
84 FLTC
05 FLHTCUI

Justpassingas

Thoughts and prayers sent :sad:
For Duty and Humanity

boooby1744

TweekmyTwin

My prayers to his family and friends... You will be missed.   RIP  :sad:
Kiss What ?

StrokerDave

Princess Butt

Please accept our condolences.

Specialx1, I sure hope there's some good roads on the other side..
Shiny side up, rubber side down.

blk-betty

Thoughts and prayers sent.   R.I.P.
Mark  '12 Road Glide Custom
Coastal SC

Hardley Davidson

Over the past few years Luther and I talked often about how much he loved this forum and how big a part of his life it had become.  He would be humbled by your thoughts and prayers.

He would also want me to share that despite riding 15-20k miles per summer, he didn't go on his bike.  More appropriately he left us while helping a young lady move.  Always offering to lend a hand and always with a smile!

FLTRI

My heart felt sympathies out to the friends and family. Great loss for sure. What happened?
Bob
The best we've experienced is the best we know
Always keep eyes and mind open

bhubb7

Prayers for his family he was the first one to respond to my post about my father-in-law needing prayers.
brian