May 03, 2024, 01:43:03 AM

News:

REV TEC 100 inch motor electronics

Started by blacknchromehd, December 07, 2008, 05:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacknchromehd

I bought a pro street bike awhile back and right now I am working to make it my way. New wiring is underway and I do not have the wiring information for the electronic ignition. White, Black and Red with 2 other wire taped off. I imagine those ones are for the VOES and the Tach. Do any of you know which wires and what terminals on the coil I need to use?

Please let me know and thank you,

Bill
If you own one you should ride it...not polish it..not look at it...ride the dam

codyshop

What color are the two that are taped off?  Ray

blacknchromehd

There is a red, white and black wires that look to go to the coil. There is a green and brown wire that both are sealed off and not used. Any help would be appreciated.

Bill
If you own one you should ride it...not polish it..not look at it...ride the dam

blacknchromehd

Anyone out there with this info?

Please let me know...wiring is about done and I need to wire up the ignition.

Bill

verson22

calif phil

The brown is the Tach lead and the green is the VOES, Red is coil 12 volts, Black is coil -
White is not used unless you are going single fire then it goes to the coil.

codyshop

Quote from: calif phil on December 09, 2008, 07:29:59 AM
The brown is the Tach lead and the green is the VOES, Red is coil 12 volts, Black is coil -
White is not used unless you are going single fire then it goes to the coil.

Exactly.  Black goes to the coil post closest to the rear plug wire and the red shares the other one with the white wire from the kill switch.  This sounds exactly like the Dyna 2000 schematic and you can download one on their or Crane's website.  Ray

blacknchromehd

Well my coil has 3 post on it so that would make it a single fire type coil in one unit right>?

Bill