April 27, 2024, 02:06:38 PM

News:

Life can be Sad

Started by Grumpy : (, December 28, 2008, 01:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No Problem

sorry for your loss lost my mother -in-law on xmas eve a few years back it,s a sad time be strong a god bless :

harpo1313

05FLHTC

Sorry Grumpy, may the Lord provide you & All your family support during your time of need

Prayers sent

Illinois the Corruption Capitol of USA

biggzed

Sorry for your loss Grumpy.

Zach

Ely

:sad:   Sorry for your loss Grumpster.  Seems the longer us OFOPOS are around the more common this becomes.
     That don't make any easier.  Knee mail sent.

El Gringo Viejo

Sorry to read about the loss in your family.

marc

I'm in the Pittsburgh, Pa area.  My Sister-in-Law Judy passed away Dec. 26th, after a long battle with cancer.  She will be missed, she was a real good person.  She had the honor of spending her last week at home with family.  We'll send her off to God and her son Richard on Tues.

On a lighter note, I'll be here until about the 2nd, so anyone in the area that wants to meet, call my cell and leave a message.  386-299-4383.

For anyone that might think the last is callus, Judy would appreciate that life goes on. 

Sorry for your loss...I wish I had checked the board earlier...I was in New Kensington from the 23rd and came home today...

jimrookie

Sorry to hear of your family's loss, I pray GOD will bless you and your family during
this trying time

autoworker

It must be true,I read it on the internet.

Norton Commando

Wishing you all the best during this difficult time.
Remember, you can sleep in your car, but you can't drive your house.

shobby dobby

Hey  Grumpy we are sorry for you and your family lost   our prayer's go out to yall.

ShobbyDobby and Way-Low
                                                               In North Alabama

JamLazyAss

Grump,

Even though we never actually met, I consider you a friend.
Friends share each others pain. They are also there to support each other in times of need.
You're a very good man Grump. Sounds like your sister-in-law was a great woman.
I'm sure she's at home in heaven.
Stay strong my friend.

I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

HDRDR

God Bless :sad: One sent north Grumpy

Al

Dennis The Menace

Grumpy, so sorry to hear of your families loss.  Take care and prayers coming your way.  Be safe, and enjoy the family time.

By the way, we're gonna miss the pics, so you need to keep them coming once you get back to FL.

menace

kik

Grumpy,
Prayers are sent to you and your's. I hope your new year is better than this one. God Bless.
Kik

Bigs

Sorry to hear you lost your Sister-in-law. I'm sure she will be missed by the family and her friends. Prayers sent to you and the family.
  Bigs

FLTRI

Grumpy,
So sorry to hear of your and your family's loss. I know and can appreciate the loss you are feeling. I lost my mother to cancer 4 years ago, my 50 year old wife of 22 years to a bazaar disease (Amyloidosis) on Father's day 3 years ago, My 82 year old best friend (my father) last year to heart attack 2 days before Christmas.
My blessings,
Bob
The best we've experienced is the best we know
Always keep eyes and mind open

shadowrider1980

December 29, 2008, 04:50:40 PM #42 Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 05:00:33 PM by shadowrider1980
 our prayers will be with you.

Softail Rob

Sorry for your loss. It was last Christmas eve that my wife was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer. She passed last May. Thank God for the therapy sitting in my garage. Could use a little nice weather for a therapy ride!

Diggs223

:sad:   sorry to hear, really sucks to watch cancer at work  :sad:
" I can't " .... means, I don't want to.

Rusty Steel

Sorry to hear of your loss.   
If it ain't broke... Fix it until it is.