New member sigh in from Vermont.

Started by slacker2, March 27, 2011, 05:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slacker2

My Name is Steve. have a Auto body shop here in good old cold Vt....
Come on spring !!!
I have had many motorcycles in the past never a H-D. I'm 56 years old and like a kid at X-mass. APRIL 4th my new ride is being shipped from York ;D.  2011 CVO Steet Glide. Diamond Black. When I went back to get some trade figures on my 08 Vulcan that I had over stocked with adds Japan realailty took a big bite out of my *ss.
My wife looking at the expression on my face while at that dealership asked me, What are you going to do now? I TOLD HER GET IN THE TRUCK, and we went straight to our local H-D dealer.
To be honest, I was what you could call Harley stupid. Really didn't know anything about them.I walked in to the dealership and was over taken by chrome & great paint work. Twenty years of painting vehicles I was taken back by the Harley candy clear. When I took one look at a sold FLHXSE2 in storage I fell in love with it. That was 3 months ago-still waiting.

Sorry to go on...not only do I have a great ride on it's way my wife and I have come to get to know some great people in the process which is a nice add to the ride.

JamLazyAss

Welcome aboard Steve.

With a handle like Slacker we sould get along just fine.  :wink:
As for spring, I feel your pain brother!

INSTALLING SPRING...
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
33% DONE........... Install delayed....please wait.................
Installation failed. Please try again....
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

slacker2

Thanks Jam,
They call me Slacker2, trying to be funny because I'm always on the go. How else can you afford a FLHXSE2 ???

Panzer

Congrats Slacker.
Some people have all the luck, getting a new bike. :up:
I see you met my friend Jam, just be careful of him as he's a big wig in the HTT line up.
You know how these VIP's get. :hyst:
Anyway, welcome to HTT, you just met two (2) of the best, me and the VIP above. :bike:

Panzer
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

slacker2

Thanks Panzer ! also for the heads up. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys. Planning on doing a build on my bike in the future. There's such a wide range of options available for the H-D's, love it. Right up my alley.
In just a few short months I've got to know a great class of people. It's been very enjoying. Thanks ~Steve