Started by Thumper Buttercup, May 05, 2011, 09:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thumper Buttercup

Hey Guys,

How exactly are you routing your 02 wires coming down from the
ECM.  Thanks guys.

04 Ultra, 95 Cu, 48N, Larry's Heads TTS

mike5511

I took the tank off and ran the front one with the rest of the wires up the back bone. (08 Ultra).  Ran the rear one thru the right side cover and across in front of the battery towards the left side. 

mayor

I'm not positive that the wires for the o2 sensors from the Rev-Perf are as long as the T-max ones are, but I ran my front one down the frame rail and in between the battery box and the frame tube.  here's a pic of where I brought the wires in:

see the wire loom that has the two wire wire ties on it?  that's where my rear o2 sensor is going in towards the ecm location.
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

Thumper Buttercup

Thanks Mayor,

Looks like we are coming to the end of a very long journey, got the call
they bored our cylinders and will set our rings on Monday.  We are knocking
off a couple off jobs before putting in the crankcase which will be tomorrow.

Unless I forgot to get something we might have her fired up next weekend.

04 Ultra, 95 Cu, 48N, Larry's Heads TTS

mike5511

Quote from: mayor on May 07, 2011, 05:59:14 PM
I'm not positive that the wires for the o2 sensors from the Rev-Perf are as long as the T-max ones are, but I ran my front one down the frame rail and in between the battery box and the frame tube.  here's a pic of where I brought the wires in:

see the wire loom that has the two wire wire ties on it?  that's where my rear o2 sensor is going in towards the ecm location.

That is what I did.  I don't know why I said "side cover"......guess because I had it off to gain access.