May 02, 2024, 03:30:09 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

TTS Calibration save

Started by Kricke, October 22, 2011, 02:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kricke

Hi all

I'm searching for an Factory (or modified) Calibration saved throu TTS for an DOM (US) 2008-2010 Softail.
It is for an experiment with my INT. ECM to become DOM..

So if you have one send it to me please:

deadmeat@live.se

Steve Cole

All ECM's are the same it's only the calibration that changes them. If you want to run DOM calibrations just load a HDI calibration but turn off the active intake and exhaust option when programming. Now that you have done that you can load any calibration for your bike you like and it will work.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

Kricke

The feature I'm trying to totally get rid of is the jiffy stand sensor input and US models do not have that except Police bikes..
(i use now some resistors thanks to FSG instead of the sensor)

//K

Steve Cole

That is not going to change as that area is only setup at the HD dealership level. I do not know if they can change it or not.

Kricke

OK, then I have to buy an ECM with the US code in it to get rid of the "feature".. bummer  :banghead:..

Thanks for your expertise and keep up the excellent work on the TTS  :up:

//K

rbabos

Quote from: DeadMeat on October 23, 2011, 03:18:39 AM
OK, then I have to buy an ECM with the US code in it to get rid of the "feature".. bummer  :banghead:..

Thanks for your expertise and keep up the excellent work on the TTS  :up:

//K
I don't understand. If you have fooled it with a replacement resistor, why would you want to swap out the ecm?

Steve Cole

Its going to have to be an ECM that was programmed in a US bike, all the ECM's come blank to start with. DT installs everything for a bike so it would need to have a US VIN so that the right stuff was installed.

Kricke

rbabos:
Now that I know it can't be changed by the TTS software or write it over with an US base calibration like the exhaust/intake valve shut of.

So my only option is to get an US ECM If I totally want to get rid of the sensor input.

In my world: Less things that can fail = better

Steve:
Yes, I understand that so I'll scan the fleebay for an takeof

//K