May 09, 2024, 07:49:45 AM

News:

Check My T MAX Map!!!!

Started by lineybiker_11, July 14, 2011, 04:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lineybiker_11

July 14, 2011, 04:41:44 AM Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 06:58:44 AM by Coyote
hey guys i was wondering if you could take a look at my map and maybe give me some pointers? its on a 2011 road glide custom 96" with a fat cat, heavy breather and, thundermax. its also got a 30 tooth pulley in the front. thanks

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

wurk_truk

change title to

"check my T MAX map".
Oh No!

strokerjlk

July 14, 2011, 06:58:55 AM #2 Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 07:02:44 AM by strokerjlk
Quote from: wurk_truk on July 14, 2011, 05:48:59 AM
change title to

"check my T MAX map".

ahhh go drink kool aid  :soda: and leave him be  :hyst:
what you doing bucking for mayors mod "job"  :bike:

YOU HAD TO GO AND LISTEN TO HIM DIDNT YA! :smiled:
A scientific theory summarizes a hypothesis
repeated testing establishes theory

wurk_truk

July 14, 2011, 05:24:36 PM #3 Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 05:28:06 PM by wurk_truk
Just makes it easier for dudes to see if its a TMax or not...  There are some really smart dudes on here for TMax and want to make them LOOK!  HAHA!!! :potstir:

OP... me and Stroker are great friends, and is why we foolin around.  Stay here, on HTT long enough and we will all be friends with YOU!  You have come to the BEST internet tuning spot...  especially for any later problems.  Stroker has a Dyno and my drinking kool aid is an insider joke about how I like TTS.

Just wait, and someone will be back that KNOWS a TMax.
Oh No!

mayor

I tried to look at the map, but apparently I don't have the right software.   :nix:  I'll give it a try on my home computer when I'm back home Sunday.  The TBW must have a different software package?   :scratch: 

keep up the good work wurk.  :teeth: Don't let Stroker lead you astray.   :hyst:
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

strokerjlk

Didn't open for me either.
He got your attention though didn't he truk? No t's,no s's or x's :hyst:
What about you bruce did it open for you?
Surely if mayor and max get to together   :gob: :it can get sorted out
A scientific theory summarizes a hypothesis
repeated testing establishes theory

wurk_truk

3,000 more posts and maybe I CAN be a mod...    :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:  Maybe not...  I think MAX has like 32,000 posts and he is unworthy!

I cannot think of a faster way to lose 10,000 members overnite! :bike: :bike: :soda: :agree: :bf: :wtf:
Oh No!

lineybiker_11

Quote from: mayor on July 14, 2011, 06:38:58 PM
I tried to look at the map, but apparently I don't have the right software.   :nix:  I'll give it a try on my home computer when I'm back home Sunday.  The TBW must have a different software package?   :scratch: 

keep up the good work wurk.  :teeth: Don't let Stroker lead you astray.   :hyst:
ya there's a different program for tbw.