May 09, 2024, 11:41:55 AM

News:

Which 2-2 are as good or better than a 2-1?

Started by Reddog74usa, February 01, 2009, 02:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Akbar

Quotewhere did you hide the crossover max???

No crossover?? Do you mean a way to connect both exhaust flows together? what do you need a crossover for?? Max

txtech

Quote from: MaxHeadflow on July 18, 2009, 07:19:18 AM
Quotewhere did you hide the crossover max???

No crossover?? Do you mean a way to connect both exhaust flows together? what do you need a crossover for?? Max

so you dont overexhaust it. :hyst:

L-

Hahahahahaha...... now I do think that is funny!  So, final verdict on 2 into 2's performing like a 2 into 1 goes to???

L-

Admiral Akbar

Quoteso you dont overexhaust it. Hysterical
\
Nope cross over makes it worse... Kept finding the airfilter gone from under the cover and sticking out the end of the exhaust pipe...

Quote from: L- on July 18, 2009, 08:41:04 AM
Hahahahahaha...... now I do think that is funny!  So, final verdict on 2 into 2's performing like a 2 into 1 goes to???

L-

That's easy.. The one, either 2 into 2 or 2 into 1, that works best for the motor wins..

Max

txtech

Quote from: MaxHeadflow on July 18, 2009, 08:49:44 AM
Quoteso you dont overexhaust it. Hysterical
\
Nope cross over makes it worse... Kept finding the airfilter gone from under the cover and sticking out the end of the exhaust pipe...

your throttlebody was too big and you blamed it on the exhaust. :hyst: :hyst:

Max

Admiral Akbar

Quoteyour throttlebody was too big and you blamed it on the exhaust.

Well I guess if I went smaller on the TB, it wouldn't eat my air filter..  :smiled:  It's probably choke on it..  :hyst: Max

FLTRI

Quote from: Sc00ter on February 01, 2009, 03:37:17 PM
Quote from: MaxHeadflow on February 01, 2009, 03:30:49 PM
Heck most 2 into 1 seem to loose low end but pick up on peak TQ.. Running a 95 Kromewerks ARIIIs do well. Bigger motors seem to like the Kromewerks AR100s but I've founf that they like a little tweaking to get the most out of them..

Max

Probably more to do with your cams then the pipes, don't you think?
:up: :up:
The best we've experienced is the best we know
Always keep eyes and mind open

Admiral Akbar

Quote from: FLTRI on July 18, 2009, 06:22:42 PM
Quote from: Sc00ter on February 01, 2009, 03:37:17 PM
Quote from: MaxHeadflow on February 01, 2009, 03:30:49 PM
Heck most 2 into 1 seem to loose low end but pick up on peak TQ.. Running a 95 Kromewerks ARIIIs do well. Bigger motors seem to like the Kromewerks AR100s but I've founf that they like a little tweaking to get the most out of them..

Max

Probably more to do with your cams then the pipes, don't you think?
:up: :up:

Ok Where's the gloves??  :wink: Max