Looks like I know some folks...

Started by Florida Marine, February 04, 2009, 02:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florida Marine

I am a Major (but not much longer) in the USMC - stationed in Jacksonville, NC - Camp Lejeune...  Not J'ville Florida, J'Vegas, east coast of NC - mecca and home to 50k+ Marines.

Riding a 2003 CVO SERK that was gifted to me by my dad - he died last year after battling cancer for a year. 

I am a gun nut to extremes, smoke cigars whenever I can squeeze one in, and drink fine rum...all of which are obsessions along with about 50 other hobbies.

Got an angel for a wife (19 years +) and two extremely smart kids...and am a rabid Gator fan.

I get kicked off CVO Harley.com on a too regular basis - usually for stuff I didn't do...or didn't mean to do.

Thats about it in a nutshell...

Sean
Wow - can't fit it in 80 characters...

Hoist!

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 04, 2009, 02:33:37 PM
I am a Major (but not much longer) in the USMC - stationed in Jacksonville, NC - Camp Lejeune...  Not J'ville Florida, J'Vegas, east coast of NC - mecca and home to 50k+ Marines.

Riding a 2003 CVO SERK that was gifted to me by my dad - he died last year after battling cancer for a year. 

I am a gun nut to extremes, smoke cigars whenever I can squeeze one in, and drink fine rum...all of which are obsessions along with about 50 other hobbies.

Got an angel for a wife (19 years +) and two extremely smart kids...and am a rabid Gator fan.

I get kicked off CVO Harley.com on a too regular basis - usually for stuff I didn't do...or didn't mean to do.

Sean

Where's your discipline Marine? :teeth:

Glad ya found us Sean. They don't seem to mid us here and we're having a good time. The best techies hang here and you'll be sure to pick up some things from these guys! I'm glad I found it and know you will be too! Welcome aboard! :up:

Hoist! :smiled:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

Miker

Welcome....I haven't been kicked off here yet but not sure about Howie; his post count dropped to less than 5 per minute.

You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

Florida Marine

Quote from: Miker on February 04, 2009, 02:39:06 PM
Welcome....I haven't been kicked off here yet but not sure about Howie; his post count dropped to less than 5 per minute.

just don't post the stuff you e-mail me...  my inbox is scorched from the last one

BLM777

Well .... here goes the neighborhood ....  :smilep:

Florida Marine

Quote from: BLM777 on February 04, 2009, 02:54:56 PM

but it will be well fortified!

Hoist!

Quote from: BLM777 on February 04, 2009, 02:54:56 PM

Hey Brian!!! Wassup! :up:

"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

BLM777

Hoist!

February 04, 2009, 03:26:50 PM #8 Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 03:55:18 PM by Hoist!
Quote from: BLM777 on February 04, 2009, 03:07:13 PM

Missed ya Howie.....

Thanks Brian! Don't worry, I'm keeping my left index finger exercised here right now! :teeth:

Good to see ya here man! :up:

Sc00ter

Hey Sean!  What's up?

I came over here a bit ago....changed my logon to be quiet about it - low key - no drama - no waves - and look what happens!  All you troublemakers on probation show up!  hehe

Looks like a party is starting!   :up:

Scott

J-Carr

Hey Sean!

Funny, I had just PM'd a bunch of the CVOHARLEY crowd on a subject from Hoist and a reply from 2lane and mention subtle and large conventional weapon clouds and my repsonse was "BTW, anyone know if Sean's coming over"  Next thing ya know... Heeeeeeesssssss baaaaaccccckkk.

Welcome aboard.  Lots of friends here already.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA

Florida Marine

Quote from: Sc00ter on February 04, 2009, 03:51:00 PM
Hey Sean!  What's up?

I came over here a bit ago....changed my logon to be quiet about it - low key - no drama - no waves - and look what happens!  All you troublemakers on probation show up!  hehe

Looks like a party is starting!   :up:

Scott
drama?  moi?  waves?

And for the record - I was taken out of context, it was PRAISE, not condemnation of gary...like seriously.  

I promise not to post my Punchie video here.

Sean  

Florida Marine

Quote from: J-Carr on February 04, 2009, 04:26:44 PM
Hey Sean!

Funny, I had just PM'd a bunch of the CVOHARLEY crowd on a subject from Hoist and a reply from 2lane and mention subtle and large conventional weapon clouds and my repsonse was "BTW, anyone know if Sean's coming over"  Next thing ya know... Heeeeeeesssssss baaaaaccccckkk.

Welcome aboard.  Lots of friends here already.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

seeing that- hoping not to tick off the locals...

HV

From the management ...welcome aboard Sean  :up:  Lots of CVO guys here lately ..everyone appears to be good people ( So far )  :hyst: If you like techy stuff you will enjoy HTT we are in out 10th year as a tech site originally on MSN .. we try to keep the battles to a low key and focus on Tech stuff ...on the MSN site we had close to 25,000 members and 600 of them were banned .....so far here we have a hand full of spammers banned and 1 guy with a 10 day time out ...so far so good  :pop:
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

FLHTCUSE3

Howdy Major,

Sean,
It is good seeing you here.
I am trying to be good.
did you get the the AK together yet?
SOA 99.9
2008 FLHTCUSE3 - V&H true duels -Rush Slipons -SERT - scissored crank

Florida Marine

Quote from: FLHTCUSE3 on February 04, 2009, 05:00:11 PM
Howdy Major,

Sean,
It is good seeing you here.
I am trying to be good.
did you get the the AK together yet?

which one???? 

Building a WASR-10 right now, got 3 Romanian G's and 2 Yugo Underfolders...and another AR stripped lower, haven't decided to go .300 fireball or 6.8 Rem SPC with! (leaning towards the 6.8...)

I got the bug for the AK's BAD.  But still think the black rifle is the best.

Sometime in there gotta get a new rear tire for the SERK...

Twolanerider

Hi Sean.  Good to see another friendly intelligent voice.  Have some fun.

Florida Marine

Quote from: HV® on February 04, 2009, 04:47:10 PM
From the management ...welcome aboard Sean  :up:  Lots of CVO guys here lately ..everyone appears to be good people ( So far )  :hyst: If you like techy stuff you will enjoy HTT we are in out 10th year as a tech site originally on MSN .. we try to keep the battles to a low key and focus on Tech stuff ...on the MSN site we had close to 25,000 members and 600 of them were banned .....so far here we have a hand full of spammers banned and 1 guy with a 10 day time out ...so far so good  :pop:

I'm not a bad guy, just misunderstood...  Like seriously, I was complimenting someone on CVO, and it was taken the wrong way and I ended up slammed for a week w/o notice.  I don't and won't battle with anyone, that is not my style -I keep the fighting all at work, its what we do best.

I am all about the Tech stuff.  It's Miker you have to watch, hes the trouble maker...

Appreciate the welcome!

J-Carr

I am a Major (but not much longer) in the USMC -

Does that mean you're up for a promotion?  I hope so.  Good Luck and keep us posted sir!

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA

Florida Marine

Quote from: J-Carr on February 04, 2009, 06:12:42 PM
I am a Major (but not much longer) in the USMC -

Does that mean you're up for a promotion?  I hope so.  Good Luck and keep us posted sir!

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

something like that... :teeth:

Puzzled

Florida Marine welcome to the forum from NE PA. :teeth:

iski

Glad to have you here.  Except you sent me a PM, so glad I am here and you are here, and we are here together.  Goo, goo, goo, joob.  I'll be the Walrus today.

Scratch that - forgot the suit.

Jester Whisperer

Florida Marine

Quote from: iski on February 06, 2009, 06:41:42 AM
Glad to have you here.  Except you sent me a PM, so glad I am here and you are here, and we are here together.  Goo, goo, goo, joob.  I'll be the Walrus today.

Oh, you had to see this coming...

Indubitably

Ditch

I see another name that looks a little familiar. Great to see you here FM. Ditch
Now I understand why dogs stick their heads out of the car windows!!!

Florida Marine

Quote from: Ditch on February 06, 2009, 07:29:40 PM
I see another name that looks a little familiar. Great to see you here FM. Ditch

who has a coin?? 

you gotta coin, your in my club!

Don, your in my club about 30 times last count...

elvislee

Sean

I don't know who started this but a whole buncha folks are coming over; this is a great site....Thanks for the invite LtCol. Leatherneck  :up:

Florida Marine

Quote from: elvislee on February 07, 2009, 04:22:52 PM

Sean

I don't know who started this but a whole buncha folks are coming over; this is a great site....Thanks for the invite LtCol. Leatherneck  :up:

Hoist e-mailed me and called me the other night, something about a mofo this or that, and being pissed off about something or somebody...

elvislee

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 07, 2009, 05:01:35 PM
Quote from: elvislee on February 07, 2009, 04:22:52 PM

Sean

Hoist e-mailed me and called me the other night, something about a mofo this or that, and being pissed off about something or somebody...

So what the hell else is new; maybe I'll call him tonight and tease him a bit...If nothin else; I can get a laugh listening to that Yankee accent  :wink:

Florida Marine

[/quote]

So what the hell else is new; maybe I'll call him tonight and tease him a bit...If nothin else; I can get a laugh listening to that Yankee accent  :wink:
[/quote]
I have another friend from NY - so when Howie called, she asked me after handing off the phone "Dennis sounds sick..."

Guess Howie, just sounds sick  :hyst:

elvislee

February 08, 2009, 05:57:41 PM #30 Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 06:00:01 PM by elvislee
Quote from: Florida Marine on February 08, 2009, 04:53:47 AM

[/quote]
I have another friend from NY - so when Howie called, she asked me after handing off the phone "Dennis sounds sick..."

Guess Howie, just sounds sick  :hyst:
[/quote]

Yep that was that fella we all don't know. I've been watchin to see if he shows up today or tonight, but after talkin to him las night; he sounded like when he went to sleep he may not wake up for a few days.  :hyst:

iski

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 06, 2009, 05:05:45 PM

Indubitably

Your fault - I say "indubitably" to people & then they look at me funny.  Well, they look at me funny anyway, but that's not the point.  maybe.

:smiled:

Florida Marine

Quote from: iski on February 09, 2009, 08:27:55 PM
Quote from: Florida Marine on February 06, 2009, 05:05:45 PM

Indubitably

Your fault - I say "indubitably" to people & then they look at me funny.  Well, they look at me funny anyway, but that's not the point.  maybe.

:smiled:

could it be because you wear your underwear on the outside of your pants?

Miker

That and he is eleventeen feets tall too...
You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

iski

Quotecould it be because you wear your underwear on the outside of your pants?

Quote from: Miker on February 10, 2009, 04:44:46 AM

maybe

Florida Marine

Quote from: iski on February 10, 2009, 05:15:18 AM
Quotecould it be because you wear your underwear on the outside of your pants?

Quote from: Miker on February 10, 2009, 04:44:46 AM

maybe

thank you, thank you - you all have been a great crowd...  :hyst: