Looks like I know some folks...

Started by Florida Marine, February 04, 2009, 02:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florida Marine

Quote from: Ditch on February 06, 2009, 07:29:40 PM
I see another name that looks a little familiar. Great to see you here FM. Ditch

who has a coin?? 

you gotta coin, your in my club!

Don, your in my club about 30 times last count...
Wow - can't fit it in 80 characters...

elvislee

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 04, 2009, 02:33:37 PM
I am a Major (but not much longer) in the USMC - stationed in Jacksonville, NC - Camp Lejeune...  Not J'ville Florida, J'Vegas, east coast of NC - mecca and home to 50k+ Marines.

Riding a 2003 CVO SERK that was gifted to me by my dad - he died last year after battling cancer for a year. 

I am a gun nut to extremes, smoke cigars whenever I can squeeze one in, and drink fine rum...all of which are obsessions along with about 50 other hobbies.

Got an angel for a wife (19 years +) and two extremely smart kids...and am a rabid Gator fan.

I get kicked off CVO Harley.com on a too regular basis - usually for stuff I didn't do...or didn't mean to do.

Thats about it in a nutshell...

Sean

I don't know who started this but a whole buncha folks are coming over; this is a great site....Thanks for the invite LtCol. Leatherneck  :up:

Florida Marine

Quote from: elvislee on February 07, 2009, 04:22:52 PM
I am a Major (but not much longer) in the USMC - stationed in Jacksonville, NC - Camp Lejeune...  Not J'ville Florida, J'Vegas, east coast of NC - mecca and home to 50k+ Marines.

Riding a 2003 CVO SERK that was gifted to me by my dad - he died last year after battling cancer for a year. 

I am a gun nut to extremes, smoke cigars whenever I can squeeze one in, and drink fine rum...all of which are obsessions along with about 50 other hobbies.

Got an angel for a wife (19 years +) and two extremely smart kids...and am a rabid Gator fan.

I get kicked off CVO Harley.com on a too regular basis - usually for stuff I didn't do...or didn't mean to do.

Sean

I don't know who started this but a whole buncha folks are coming over; this is a great site....Thanks for the invite LtCol. Leatherneck  :up:

Hoist e-mailed me and called me the other night, something about a mofo this or that, and being pissed off about something or somebody...

elvislee

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 07, 2009, 05:01:35 PM
Quote from: elvislee on February 07, 2009, 04:22:52 PM

Sean

Hoist e-mailed me and called me the other night, something about a mofo this or that, and being pissed off about something or somebody...

So what the hell else is new; maybe I'll call him tonight and tease him a bit...If nothin else; I can get a laugh listening to that Yankee accent  :wink:

Florida Marine

[/quote]

So what the hell else is new; maybe I'll call him tonight and tease him a bit...If nothin else; I can get a laugh listening to that Yankee accent  :wink:
[/quote]
I have another friend from NY - so when Howie called, she asked me after handing off the phone "Dennis sounds sick..."

Guess Howie, just sounds sick  :hyst:

elvislee

February 08, 2009, 05:57:41 PM #30 Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 06:00:01 PM by elvislee
Quote from: Florida Marine on February 08, 2009, 04:53:47 AM

[/quote]
I have another friend from NY - so when Howie called, she asked me after handing off the phone "Dennis sounds sick..."

Guess Howie, just sounds sick  :hyst:
[/quote]

Yep that was that fella we all don't know. I've been watchin to see if he shows up today or tonight, but after talkin to him las night; he sounded like when he went to sleep he may not wake up for a few days.  :hyst:

iski

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 06, 2009, 05:05:45 PM
Quote from: iski on February 06, 2009, 06:41:42 AM
Glad to have you here.  Except you sent me a PM, so glad I am here and you are here, and we are here together.  Goo, goo, goo, joob.  I'll be the Walrus today.

Scratch that - forgot the suit.

Oh, you had to see this coming...

Indubitably

Your fault - I say "indubitably" to people & then they look at me funny.  Well, they look at me funny anyway, but that's not the point.  maybe.

:smiled:

Florida Marine

Quote from: iski on February 09, 2009, 08:27:55 PM
Quote from: Florida Marine on February 06, 2009, 05:05:45 PM
Quote from: iski on February 06, 2009, 06:41:42 AM
Glad to have you here.  Except you sent me a PM, so glad I am here and you are here, and we are here together.  Goo, goo, goo, joob.  I'll be the Walrus today.

Scratch that - forgot the suit.

Oh, you had to see this coming...

Indubitably

Your fault - I say "indubitably" to people & then they look at me funny.  Well, they look at me funny anyway, but that's not the point.  maybe.

:smiled:

could it be because you wear your underwear on the outside of your pants?

Miker

That and he is eleventeen feets tall too...
You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

iski

Quotecould it be because you wear your underwear on the outside of your pants?

Quote from: Miker on February 10, 2009, 04:44:46 AM

maybe

Florida Marine

Quote from: iski on February 10, 2009, 05:15:18 AM
Quotecould it be because you wear your underwear on the outside of your pants?

Quote from: Miker on February 10, 2009, 04:44:46 AM

maybe

thank you, thank you - you all have been a great crowd...  :hyst: