T_e Introduction from _he poster formerly known as iski

Started by iski, February 05, 2009, 11:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coyote

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 05, 2009, 08:18:06 PM
Quote from: Sc00ter on February 05, 2009, 08:14:08 PM

Pulled the splinter out, didn't you....  that happens sometimes...

That does it.  First ahssole never stands a chance :hyst: .

Now I get it, you live in Joplin.  :teeth:

Twolanerider

Quote from: Coyote on February 05, 2009, 08:42:22 PM

Ohmygawd (he says with a fake southern drawl used to exhibit great surprise), a Poohbah whose one of the gang and plays along.  Haven't seen that in too long!  Be still my heart .

Puzzled

Puzzled

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 05, 2009, 11:10:34 PM

Ohmygawd (he says with a fake southern drawl used to exhibit great surprise), a Poohbah whose one of the gang and plays along.  Haven't seen that in too long!  Be still my heart .

Refreshing isn't it?!.....

Florida Marine

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 05, 2009, 08:13:06 PM

that didn't take long...

how long before there is a Cheerleader thread

As long as we don't have a Chicken Soup for the Soul thread here  :wtf: is with that?
Wow - can't fit it in 80 characters...

Hoist!

HeHe!!! :up:

Hoist! :smiled:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

J-Carr

Quote from: Florida Marine on February 06, 2009, 04:48:18 AM
Quote from: Twolanerider on February 05, 2009, 08:13:06 PM

that didn't take long...

how long before there is a Cheerleader thread

As long as we don't have a Chicken Soup for the Soul thread here  :wtf: is with that?

Amen... Oh chit. I guess that would be the wrong way of saying I agree.  :hyst:

Monty Python References, Doug Adams references, Robert Pirsig references, and a Rowan and Martin reference... Wow, we're a bizarre 20th century lit class, detention and comedy show all roped into one.

Glad the admins here are one of the guys or we'd be in BIG trouble.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA

iski

This thread is supposed to be "all about me."  Expectations of naked dancing wenches suggestively eating hot dogs whilst bring me cold beer have nearly vanished, but not quite.  Just try to imagine my disappointment.....

Cold cadaver comment is about right 2LR.  Temp here was a gazillion degrees below zero or something like that this morning. 

Might be a good idea to give Miker, Florida Marine, and me our own section/rubber room.  Otherwise we tend to roam aimlessly spreading intellectually challenged mayhem as well as consuming vast portions of the landscape.  Similar to cattle or Rosie O'Donnel, but different. 

Miker

You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

iski

I had to search for nearly 20 seconds to find a version less huge than the first one that I came across purely by accident. 

Miker

I for one appreciate your dedication and spending so much time to enhance this thread..
You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

iski

Eternal dedication & vigilance are my middle name, only different.

Miker

Jester Whisperer

Iski, welcome aboard.  Looks like the peeps have a new home!

2Lane, love the comment about participating poohbahs!

Miker

I am having a hard time believing bacon covered nipples git nuked.... :hyst:

Jester Whisperer

If you dig deep into the cheerleader thread you'll find paint.  It's gone from main stream media allowable to puritan.

iski

Remember this:

She is fully clothed, BTW.

Bet ya a donut it would not stay up today in E.(evil) C.V.O. world, but there have to be a few dozen of them in more than 2 threads there from the ancient days prior to the PPT (post prevention team) strangling stuff.

Hoist!

HeHe!!! Well maybe you FD guy's ain't so bad after all!!! :wink:

Welcome aboard Jim!!! :up:

Hoist! :smiled:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

iski

You RK guys kill me....wait a minute, I ride an RK.

:smiled:

Mike

And welcome Jim!

MrClean

February 06, 2009, 08:39:35 AM #69 Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 08:51:25 AM by MrClean
Did ya'll notice the only other thing in that fridge is a can of Reddy Whip.

Hummmm.  :smilep: :smile:
These are the facts according to my opinions.

Miker

iski

Quote from: MrClean on February 06, 2009, 08:39:35 AM
Did ya'll notice the only other thing in that fridge is a can of Reddy Whip.

Hummmm.  :smilep: :smile:

Have heard about that can, but have have never seen it.

Twolanerider

Quote from: Jester Whisperer on February 06, 2009, 07:32:46 AM
Iski, welcome aboard.  Looks like the peeps have a new home!

2Lane, love the comment about participating poohbahs!

There are poohbahs and there are poohpbahs.  It's unfortunately been a conscious choice.  Personally, I miss the poohbahs.  So it's good to see them here.

Coyote

I grew up in MO. Have a good friend lives in Joplin. The locals there go swimming in the lakes created by old strip mines. I think the chemicals in the water does something to em though!  :teeth:

Twolanerider

Quote from: Coyote on February 06, 2009, 10:04:41 AM

I grew up in MO. Have a good friend lives in Joplin. The locals there go swimming in the lakes created by old strip mines. I think the chemicals in the water does something to em though!  :teeth:

No problem here.  Strip pits too often have snakes.  And nothing else.