September 20, 2024, 07:41:55 PM

News:

help, Twin Tec, gauge

Started by N-gin, September 28, 2013, 09:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N-gin

I have a Wego 3D system. I would like to make dual sniffers for the system. So I can use it on a friends MM system. Also other non computer bikes. Is there a way I can hook up afr gauges to read exhaust gasses on the fly?
I'm not here cause of a path before me, Im here cause of the burnout left behind

N-gin

Is there a way to hook up the o2 sensors to my lap top and read?
I'm not here cause of a path before me, Im here cause of the burnout left behind

hrdtail78

http://www.daytona-twintec.com/Twin_Scan2.html

This with your wego III will allow you to read frt and rear on a carbed bike.  It will also let you record data without hook to laptop.
Semper Fi

N-gin

Need something for MM as well..?
Is there a way for real time afr data with the wego 3D. 8 thought I could read real time but dont see how... I think im missing something ill look at the directions again.

hrdtail78

Follow that link and half way down the page you will see a screen shot of live data.  I don't think it does work with MM.  I use wegoIII and Direct link for that.  So, I am not 100% sure.
Semper Fi

N-gin

So acording to the TwinTech site I need to get this?
This will plug into the laptop directly? Or through the WEGO?
Ill give them a call Monday

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

N-gin

I called them and they said I would have to get the WEGO4D
Hmph
I think ill just get the afr kit for $140 on flee bay and make a sniffer for it. While im at it ill get a small vacuum pump and filter.