TMax Injector size compensation

Started by belsebub36, February 23, 2013, 03:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

belsebub36

Hi!

I like to know if this is the way to do i it?
What to change my existing HPI 5.3 g/sec injectors to Siemens deka 60lb at 43 PSI so the flow about 70 lb at 58 PSI
70lb= 8.9 g/sec

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
2010 wideglide 124" HSU Procharger

Admiral Akbar

Yep..  Good luck.. With getting it to run right.. That is probably way to big of an injector.

Max

belsebub36

Thanks Max!

Its a procharger project aiming at 200 HP so maybe they are not big enough.
Engine is S&S 124"...tried to get info from Zipper how the T-Max is operating under boost but they only replay..send the MAP to us and we will adjust it for you. But i want to know in more details as it could harm en the engine if i boost to much and also when i take it to my tuner it would be good to know more as most tuners in sweden/europe dont know the T-Max.

uglyDougly

From my spreadsheet, it's close if you manage to connect the manifold air pressure to the reference spigot on the regulator (inside the tank.)
  When the MAP goes above atmospheric, it decrease the relative fuel pressure. If you connect the MAP line to the reference spigot on the regulator the fuel pressure remains 4 bar over the manifold pressure.
  I just did a 175HP Procharger 110 without the reference and it is just fine, but you'll need the full 4 bar pressure to hit 200hp at 80% duty cycle and BSFC of 0.550 lb/HP/hr.

Doug
If you don't check your work, you can assume it's perfect.

belsebub36

I will use the zipper 2bar MAP sensor. I think that is the easiest way and I have done is this way before but with a PCIII.

To the sensor you get a wiring diagram so that's ok but how the ECM operates depending the boost signal no info to be found.
I guess its add 100% more fuel at 1bar/14PSI of boost but what it does with timing I have no idea....
So please if anyone have some info I would appreciate it. Normally I don't have any problems with trial and error but when it comes to my bike its another story...