May 09, 2024, 06:48:39 AM

News:

Seats.....

Started by jerite, March 20, 2013, 05:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerite

hey all- Dont post much here usually in shovel forum. But anyway I also got an 07 flhx that I keep around for those long runs. Looking at a new seat. Now has anyone used the drag specialties predator 2-up or the spoon style seats? These measure 11" in front which i hope to relieve some inner thigh crampin that happens after about 200 miles. also I need to be able to scoot back some as well. now the harley badlander i put on it allows me to scoot back but its still wide. and it doesnt have s%$t for padding especially for the ol'lady..she hates that seat. Those are my issues. i appreciate any feedback on those or if you know of another good USA made seat that will do what i need I apprciate that info too!

Thanx in advance......Jer
Less is more....let's keep it simple!

rkrcpa

I use  the Harley Sundowner and have been pleased with it, 700 mile days are not a problem.

prodrag1320

the drag seats use a injected foam,instead of regular foam rubber.they never loose the "cush"or flaten out after a couple hours of riding,good seats

Ohio HD

Give Mean City Cycles a call, see what they can do for you. They modified my SG seat to move me back, and firm up the foam with a double density foam. Did good work, and are quick.

http://www.meancitycycles.com