May 09, 2024, 10:35:05 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

PV map help please

Started by dog, July 01, 2013, 08:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dog

Does anyone have a PV map for this set up??

1.   2011 ultra limited FLHTK

2.   Motor stock 103 (NOT Screaming Eagle 103)

3.   Screaming Eagle 255 cams

4.   CCP Rear 210 psi Front 212 psi

5.   Screaming Eagle air cleaner

6.   Stock header pipe with cat removed

7.   Stock Screaming Eagle CVO mufflers off 2012 SE bike (so I guess just stock mufflers)

8.   I am a low end lugger a lot @ 2300 RPM usual not more than 4200RPMs

I am now running map from Fuel Moto  but bike is sluggish and milage is down to 34 from 40 I am new to PV (EFI for that matter) and not to happy.

smokein

Have you done any autotune runs?

HV

You do need to do a few auto tune runs...but you may have problems with that Head pipe with the cat removed ..it makes both 02 sensors live in the same open chamber ...hard to sample correctly ....also check the 02s are in the correct holes... if they were removed to take the cat out its easy to mix them up when re installing them... the pipe is marked B for the one with the black connector ... G for the one with the grey connector
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

joe_lyons

I am basic tuning a friends bike with degutted stock pipe and it seems to be doing well.  My only issue was I accident my went the wrong way with egr table and it did not help idle/take off areas but it is fixed now.  Most maps are just good starting points and you build on it.  Double check sensor orientation and do some basic tunes.
Powerhouse Cycle & Dyno - Performance is our passion 816-425-4901

joe_lyons

Give this map a try if you dont have any luck with yours.

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

dog

Sorry it took me as long to respond but I have been off the grid with Hollister . thanks to all that replied. To Joe, thank you for the map. I am new to EFI and don't really known much about it. I read your postings and you seem to know what your doing. I will give your map a try and see what happens. I like the calibration ID name.

joe_lyons

I have no clue what I'm doing I just get lucky sometimes.  It took me a while to come up with the name because I wanted it to be just right. Lol hope it works out for ya.

mayor

Quote from: joe_lyons50023 on July 05, 2013, 07:28:24 PM
I have no clue what I'm doing I just get lucky sometimes. 
to all that is reading this, this is far from true.  :teeth:
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

joe_lyons

I will never say I am a jedi master because there is always more to learn to the art of tuning. 

mayor

warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions