May 09, 2024, 12:32:09 AM

News:

Started by marcm, September 28, 2013, 02:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcm

Hello HTT members;  I am here in York, South Carolina, originally from So California, by way of S/W Florida.  I just bought a 2001 H-D Road King, my third Road King, the others were a 95' carbureted model and a 96' fuel injected model, both were in California.  I've also owned a 08' Street Glide, 84' FXRS, a 80' FXE,  an 01 '1200' and a 86' '1100' Sportster, along with a variety of Japanese and British bikes.  By the way I am selling a 1969 Triumph Bonneville T120, that has just been through a frame up restoration completed Ken Armann in Cambell, Ca.  I found the HTT site while I was researching the cam tensioner issues with the early TC88 motors, from what I have read John HERKO is the man where the cam tensioner issues are concerned, I'm sure he knows a whole lot about the other aspects of these engines and the bikes in general.  I have not spent a whole lot of time interacting on these types of site, usually only reading the posts, but now responding or asking questions, I would appreciate any help any of the other members could provide to get me up to speed.  I sent HERKO a message about my interest in his Cam Tensioner Kit and hope to hear from him soon, who knows I may even jump in with my 'two cents' after a while.

MarcM