April 18, 2024, 04:35:40 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

EBR 1190rx?

Started by build it, October 25, 2013, 09:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

build it

If this comes to fruition, ill need one. A bike competitive with ducati, BMW, aprilia, and at the same price. I could t be more stoked.
Get the principles down first, they'll never change.

hdxbones

I'm waiting for the AX. 100 ft/lb, 180 HP adventure bike.......awesome. :o

build it

HDX, pretty sweet no matter what you fancy. I can't wait until these bikes are out, I won't be one of the first, chicken, but I want one bad.

Jamo11

October 31, 2013, 08:58:43 AM #3 Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 09:04:22 AM by Jamo11
I know, right?

:party:

The only things I can't figure out, and frankly don't like, are that Buell abandoned the underbody exhaust and also the belt drive. I love belt drive. I love the underbody exhaust too. I don't know why he did that.
The longest line has the most people in it.

build it

trying to distance himself from HD? Dunno, but I like everything he's done since the change over. Of course, every other sport bike on the planet worth riding does have a chain lol, I'm sure that was a factor.

hdxbones

The undermount muffler is still there, the upper can is just a resonator to help with tuning/scavenging they say.  I would imagine the switch from a belt to a chain might have something to do with 185 horsepower......

mark61

Didn't they run chains on the race bikes even while at HD? :nix: