News:

V-Twin Show in February

Started by Tattoo, November 15, 2013, 09:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfmichael

Quote from: torqueinc on January 16, 2014, 12:00:46 PM
Quote from: Max Headflow on January 16, 2014, 09:07:26 AM
Quote from: torqueinc on January 15, 2014, 07:18:10 PM
   And you can ...last I knew SMOKE IN THE BAR !!!!!

Cool, you gonna swing by Colorado and bring some good stuff?

Max

Long way around really

Quote from: Mark P on January 16, 2014, 09:46:45 AM
Now that this thread has been bumped does that mean I have to check in again and say I'm still going? I'll be the 6'4 bald guy with the Baker shirt on.

So you will be the 6'4" bald guy with the Tranny:rose: :wink: :unsure: :scratch:

:teeth:
Colorado Springs, CO.

92flhtcu

I will be there, I only know you all thru gleaning your wisdom off this site(been here since '04)
I am a Road Rep with Biker's Choice, you guys should all take a Sharpie and write your HTT handles on your badges so I can identify
I will be badged Rob Gamble
I hope I can meet some of you
Rob
Need a bigger garage

mayor

Biker's Choice rep?  sounds like you should be buying a round at one of our social gatherings that weekend.   :teeth:
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

hrdtail78

Jen and I will be rolling in about noon on Saturday.  Hope to see some of you guys.

I'll be the one walking around with....... never mind.  I am hard to miss. 
Semper Fi

rigidthumper

Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

Mark P

Mark P

Quote from: hrdtail78 on January 17, 2014, 06:35:44 AM
Jen and I will be rolling in about noon on Saturday.  Hope to see some of you guys.

I'll be the one walking around with....... never mind.  I am hard to miss.

Perfect timing the Baker Drivetrain Seminar starts at noon on Saturday.

hrdtail78

If it doesn't interfere with the Techno Research one. They have a very promising new product that I'm real interested in.
Semper Fi

mayor

I didn't see anything on the agenda for Techno Research yet?  :scratch:  I just talked to Sandro yesterday, and he didn't mention anything.   :nix:  I was asking about something else, so I'm not sure that would have came up anyway.   

hrdtail78

They are being hush hush about it.  All I do know is it is called Maximus.  The rest would be rumors.  So, I don't want to put VISIONS in anybody's head.
Semper Fi

rbabos

Quote from: hrdtail78 on January 18, 2014, 07:06:43 AM
They are being hush hush about it.  All I do know is it is called Maximus.  The rest would be rumors.  So, I don't want to put VISIONS in anybody's head.
Too late, you already did. :wink:
Ron

BVHOG

Really wish I could make it down for the Techno stuff. Would really like to meet some of you guys not to mention the vendors I do business with, maybe next year, maybe last minute this year.
If you don't have a sense of humor you probably have no sense at all.

nibroc

be there for the baker drive train seminar

strokerjlk

Quote from: mayor on January 18, 2014, 06:45:14 AM
I didn't see anything on the agenda for Techno Research yet?  :scratch:  I just talked to Sandro yesterday, and he didn't mention anything.   :nix:  I was asking about something else, so I'm not sure that would have came up anyway.

is it the one at 8:00 am sat
A scientific theory summarizes a hypothesis
repeated testing establishes theory

turboprop

I'm going. Plan to arrive mid day Friday. Not really sure when I am leaving though. In past years I stayed Sunday night for the Super Bowl party that Drag Specialties hosted. With the show ending on Sunday this year, will have to see what everyone else is doing.

The Baker discussion is always good good, if for no other reason than you never know what Bert Baker is going to say. Last year when he asked for questions I asked if he would make me a deal on a six speed gearset, his response was to see him off line and bring cash. I took home a complete Baker trans, the deal included the hat I was wearing.

The Zippers discussion is also worth going to.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Ed

'We' like this' - Said by the one man operation.

mayor

Quote from: strokerjlk on January 20, 2014, 04:12:24 PM
Quote from: mayor on January 18, 2014, 06:45:14 AM
I didn't see anything on the agenda for Techno Research yet?  :scratch:

is it the one at 8:00 am sat

that one is actually DTT's seminar:
http://www.vtwin-expo.com/dealer/seminars.htm

I'll probably go to that one too.  The expo finally updated their schedules and they have Techno Research scheduled at 11:00-12:30 or 2:30 -4:00 (which matches TR's facebook page).  I think I'll likely spend much of Saturday in the seminars. 

glad to hear you're able to make it this year Ed.   :up:

build it

Perhaps not the place to ask for a handout, but would anyone be able to get me on the list? My local indy doesn't want to "hand out his dealer numbers".

Shoot me a PM if you could help me out.
Get the principles down first, they'll never change.

TweekmyTwin

Only 2 weeks till the show... I better start rolling up coins so I can buy Ed all the Bud Light his heart desires..
Kiss What ?

turboprop

Quote from: TweekmyTwin on January 24, 2014, 05:17:26 PM
Only 2 weeks till the show... I better start rolling up coins so I can buy Ed all the Bud Light his heart desires..

Jim, my expense account is solid. Looking forward to seeing you my friend. -Ed
'We' like this' - Said by the one man operation.

No Cents

I live 25 miles west of Cincinnati. Another 4" of snow falling today. Next week the temp's are going to be in the -0* for lows and low teens for highs. It's just down right cold here!
I hope old man winter decides to give us a little better weather that week end.
He's got me dug in like a tick right now.  :angry:
08 FLHX my grocery getter, 124ci, wfolarry 110" heads, Burns pipe, 158/152 sae

prodrag1320

Quote from: No Cents on January 25, 2014, 04:00:53 AM
I live 25 miles west of Cincinnati. Another 4" of snow falling today. Next week the temp's are going to be in the -0* for lows and low teens for highs. It's just down right cold here!

this is why im taking a pass this year,weather`s just too iffy

calif phil

Quote from: No Cents on January 25, 2014, 04:00:53 AM

What a bummer.  I sure hope the airports do not have any delays. 

cherryseeg2

Anyone ever come up with a place and time to meet?
2005 Cherry SEEG2-J&B Performance 120 163hp/144tq

Durwood

Quote from: TweekmyTwin on January 15, 2014, 03:27:01 PM
So... Do we have a Meet & Greet at the Millennium Hotel Friday night at 6 pm?
Looks like most will be meeting here.

TweekmyTwin

January 25, 2014, 09:06:15 AM #74 Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 10:04:38 AM by TweekmyTwin
Quote from: Durwood on January 25, 2014, 07:54:26 AM
Quote from: TweekmyTwin on January 15, 2014, 03:27:01 PM
So... Do we have a Meet & Greet at the Millennium Hotel Friday night at 6 pm?
Looks like most will be meeting here.
Yup.. the last couple of years.. we had a great turnout at the Millennium bar. It's always good to put faces to names and to share a few stories... not that I have any.
I'm also hoping the weather gets better before then.. I'm flying into Chicago then to Cinci..
Tattoo.. I'll be having my " I made it to Cinci alive " cocktail at 5 or so  at the Hyatt before I head across the street to the Millennium so join me .. I'm sure I won't be the only one there..
Jim
Kiss What ?