April 27, 2024, 10:46:38 AM

News:

Show those Twin Cams

Started by Rodney_C, March 06, 2009, 08:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

locker55

Thanks Hoss,
Its a shame the rear wheel rotor & belt pully can't be seen. But I didn't want to half do it.
And with a motor like that I thought the bike just needed a nice look.
most the $ is in the motor, can't see it but you can feel it.

Barrett

:up: That's a nice lookin bike. Who painted it?

mike jesse

My 2010 RGC.

Home built 124.
Klockwerks fender.
Chrome forks.

It's never done.

mike jesse

2014 CVO RK.

Baisley ported TC heads, GMR 577's, and Crusher mellows.
It's got a Klockwerks fender on it now.

locker55

Barrett, 
A good friend painted a one of a kind for me. I wanted to have a black bike still so it was about placement.
He said it was a learning experience. He has done some nice work on bikes But nothing like this.
He goes by (liquid_wizard) on Instagram.
You can see some of his work. I believe he has a facebook page under Jim Q.
He has a gift I wish I had.

sacbluescat

sacbluescat

locker55

Nice ride sacbluescat.....but your Road King was King for along time. But I'll I get use to the road Glide.

sacbluescat

August 15, 2018, 06:10:52 PM #108 Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 06:19:04 PM by sacbluescat
Thanks Locker55 ! Liking the 2015 Road Glide As well as the Old Road King , almost done with cosmetics and I can Start on the motor . Ricor shocks with Ricor Intiminator's drop in  Valves & Race Tech springs , lowered one inch front & back. 14" Factory 45 bars , Rockford Fosgate Sounds with DSP .

locker55

My other one, 04 Road King Custom, 95" 204 cams true duels. I have the leather look and hard bags & tour pack.
Very reliable build. This bike was the start of a group of us to build our bikes to the max....well at least the max of our wallets....lol

Cabreco

Well After being tortured by my 1990 Electra Glide, chasing down leaks & gremlins in the EVO for 2 years (down to painting now) I decided to pull the trigger on a new(er) Harley. So finally my 2 up riding 1984 Touring Yamaha Venture Royale is being put out to pasture. I just picked up a sweet 2016 Road Glide Ultra with only 3,100 for $16K.

Andy
Johnson City Tennessee

CndUltra88

Quote from: Cabreco on October 17, 2018, 09:06:51 PM
Well After being tortured by my 1990 Electra Glide, chasing down leaks & gremlins in the EVO for 2 years (down to painting now) I decided to pull the trigger on a new(er) Harley. So finally my 2 up riding 1984 Touring Yamaha Venture Royale is being put out to pasture. I just picked up a sweet 2016 Road Glide Ultra with only 3,100 for $16K.

It would appear you done well.
Enjoy and bon appetit'.
Rob
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

lowflight

Hilly13

Just because its said don't make it so

jls 64

[attach=0]

now i can show my twincam,thanks coyote [attach=0]  [attach=1]  [attach=2]

js

jls 64

easier now, show my twincan,thanks Coyote
js

yobtaf103

my 11 lo now 110"

[attach=0]

nosjunkie

Started life as a 01 Road King..... it was wrecked when I bought it... So I built it as a Road Glide... 124" 45Mik 640ez's Pro Pipe.. Bags were extended by using 2 sets.. One good and another damaged set.. They are the older type made from fiberglass... Rear fender is a OEM fender.. 2 of them actually.. added the length by cutting and adding the 2nd fender.. then sectioned it to make it wider.. frenched in a lic plate pocket with hidden led lic plate plights. front fender is a OEM fender with 1" removed from the width. Rivets welded and filled.... Bike is actually Red.. not black... Its House of Kolor Kandy. Wildcherry..
[attach=0]
LIVE FREE OR DIE..

Hossamania

Looks good, you've been busy!
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

jls 64

js

dave brode

'99 FXDL. 4.125" x 4.4". Long gone, only picture that I have.

jls 64

js

jls 64

js

Lone Ranger

2014 Limited
2002 Fatboy
2003 Heritage

jls 64

js