March 28, 2024, 09:37:40 AM

News:

66 XLCH Mikuni Setup Help

Started by Robbie8919, May 21, 2014, 07:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie8919

Hey All,

I just picked up my first Harley and got a 66 XLCH. When I got it, it had a S&S Super E that I found someone with Gorilla Hands had put together. Now I have a Mikuni on it and its barking, chugging, and wanting to start each time I kick it. Keep in mind it hasn't ran in 7 years. I have been kicking it with the S&S on it for a month now and just put the Mikuni on it yesterday, but I do not know a basic screw or jet setup for this Carb. Any suggestions in that area  would be great. Keep in mind this is also my first Mikuni. I am coming off of years of being an a-hole on a crotch rocket. After it got stolen I decided I want a Harley so I went "Old School". Give me some credit for jumping right in the deep end of the pool.  Thanks in advance.
Keep in mind my Avatar was taken as a joke.

garyajaz

lots ran the  old 38 round slide micks with great success.
what mic you running?

unfortunately I cant help on the round slides.  I have had S&S L series for many years on mine and never a mik.  so cant just help with jet sizes and such.
hang on. some one should be able to help.

is the crank sumped?  they tend to leak past check ball in pump.
can drain from bottom of crank.
check for air leaks at intake.
I have a crotch rocket thing.  does that make me a A-hole?
lol.  hell, I a whore.  I will ride anything

Panzer

Is this a new Mik your running on the iron or did someone give it to you off their shelf?
First things first please.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Robbie8919

It is a round slide but I am unsure of the diameter. I did not see anything on the housing that eluded to a diameter. It is used, and was on the bike previously when it ran. The S&S that the previous owner was trying to run was the "friend gave it to me off the shelf" Which I determined was cracked internally. I took it apart and cleaned it yesterday just to make sure it was all good. I know it had a 325 jet and the needle was a 6DPI, Slide was a 25 I believe, and I did not write down the other jet sizes (Yes I am an idiot). It wants to bark and spit and spudder now. I have the idle screw almost all the way in and have been playing with the air screw trying to adjust it in 1/4 turn increments between 1-2 turns out. With as much as I have been kicking it with the two carbs I am going to get some fresh plugs today. I am going to try a smaller gaping at first (25-30) and work on that. I was told that it has Andrews Cams in it but I havent wanted to rip it that far apart to confirm. I do not know the size of cam either. Hence my wanting to try and play with the fuel and spark a bit. I'm completely a newb to all this pushrod Harley stuff. I'm young and almost as stubborn as this bike so when I am messing with it I am kicking it while making adjustments (yes I am giving it a great Number of kicks between making another adjustment) for on average about 2 hours of straight kicking each time.

garyajaz-  I'm not sure what you mean by Crank Case Sumped. I am guessing here ( did a google search on crank case theory in a 4 stroke engine Like I said "NEWB!!!"), but I believe you mean does the crank case have too much oil causing it to froth and pulling down oil pressure which would cause it to not lubricate so well. Thus causing  a harder start. I do not know. I can check it and try to drain the oil a bit if its too high. Thank you guys so much for replying. Since the bike used to run off this carb I and its clean with nothing noticable wrong with it I am hoping its merely a screw setup I am messing up here.

garyajaz

good your young.
you now proud owner of a iron exercise machine.
when sumped its like you trying to run in a few feet of water.
if it is and you get it running it will over fill oil tank and spit out breathers and such.
there is a plug underneath cases under crank. drain it.
if its sputtering its trying at least.
air leaks?  you using choke?
what color/how do plugs look?
if sat that long also maybe stuck advance unit.
you did replace the points right?
and thats a mag unit  ,   wonderful.  what a beasti to start out on.
timing also is a consideration.
do you have a manual?

garyajaz

bike ran off that carb.  ok.  and you cleaned it.
I would guess carb not the problem.
set the idle high, air screw 1.5 turns after light seat.
have you tired a shot of either?

garyajaz

good hot spark at plug?
am guessing comp is good.  can kinda tell from kicking it..lol

also tight push rods can cause that problem.
but I still thinking mag.

Panzer

Just saying LOL, after about 15 kicks and it doesn't start, two hours won't help either. (shudder)
Lay the plugs on top of the heads and kick her over a few times (not in the sun) nor near the plug holes to see if you have a good snap of a visual spark.
She'll take approx 2-1/2 qts of oil in the oil tank.    If not sure, drain and fill.
Gap points @.022 at widest spread........they do open and shut, right?  :dgust:
Keep us posted.
Like the government....we're here to help.  :up:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

nibroc

tow it to a small hill--coast down--pop 2nd :chop:

Robbie8919

Garyajaz- No noticable air leaks, Yes I am using the choke and also trying it with out the choke as well. It does seem to bark the best at about 1.5 turns out. Idle screw is pretty much seated. Points are new. I read online to gap them at .015 at widest. Ive tried Ether. The compression on it is AWESOME. Spark is hot.

Panzer- You are right about the kicks. I try to kick it a good number of times after making an adjustment to run out anything. But yes I am a sweaty mess while doing it. Its a lot of work. As for the plugs I did it one better. I kicked it while holding on to both of them and confirmed visually. Yup it was a (Dare I say it) shocking experience. I'll try to drain the oil and refill it to rule that out. I read online from Harley that the points are supposed to be .015 at the widest. So that is what the points are at now. They are brand new along with the coil in the mag. I did confirm they open and close when I went through the mag to clean it up to clear up any possible corrosion.

Nibroc- Since its so close to starting I do agree with your joke and think it could use contant rotation to get it running. Just like an electric start. I cant load it into my truck by myself though since its a short bed. I am actually thinking of building my own roller jumper. They are simple in theory to build. I figured its better to do that than to sacrifice the integrity of the bike by putting an electric start on it. Plus I would rather spend $300 on building something I can resell for $700 than Spending well over a grand and a lot more of my time on converting it to electric.

Thanks guys for your help. I am actually not going to be able to work on it over the weekend though. I have to get some injections in my spine due to an old Army injury. (Yes I am aware I am only 29) I will post back when I get a chance to work these suggestions. Thank you for the help. It really is appreciated while I learn this monkey.

garyajaz

idle screw seated?
as in slide all closed?
could be part of it.  set it up for high idle to start off and adjust as necessary when it finally runs.
what throttle position you using when kicking?
all way closed? open a bit??

post a pix of bike.
panzer mention 22. I used to run my mag at 18. still. it sparks....

garyajaz

re read your post.  drain oil and refill??
if oil new and good leave it.
I was saying drain crank case sump.

Robbie8919

No I mean it is all the way in to open the throttle for a high idle. Sorry for the confusion. I was reading that with the Mik you dont use the throttle at all when trying to start it. I have actually tried to do it though a few times. I mean you never know unless you try. The pic of it shown here is an old crappy pic from when it was in Mississippi. I live just outside of DC. This was when the bike ran.

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

Panzer

Spinal injections and you're kicking it 2 hours........omg.
No wonder you need injections.  :hyst:   Just kidding.
I know how it goes, try one thing and kick, try another and kick......repeat.....repeat.
Ok, me wrong on the points .o15 - .o18  :up:
Hmmmm everything new.......wow.
If it was a mower, I'd say you sheered a flywheel key.  :scratch:
I'm at a loss (well, just a little)
Try this...........pop the points cap, take a small screwdriver (points closed, ignition on) and spread the points open and closed a few times........you see spark there?
No tits on the points is there?
Just thinking out loud.
Hmmmm, but it barks you say?  I'm still thinking.............hang in there.
Others will chime in, I'm sure.
Still thinking, stay tuned.  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Panzer

Here's another thought...............
I live on the border of Pa., Delaware and MD............push it up here and we'll both look at it.  :emoGroan:

garyajaz

panzer, the open points trick works with a batt ign.
not so much with a mag

garyajaz

is it back fireing when trying to start?
kicking back?  (timeing)

Robbie8919

It does backfire sometimes. Sometimes that kick is touchy as heck. When I am trying to SLOWLY push it down to get it on the compression stroke to kick it again it has caught a spark and kicks back at me. Lol. Like I said I am a newb to Harley and Motorcycle Maintainence in general but I feel I have pretty solidly covered the basics. Which is why I am stumped myself. I am going to drain and refill it like suggested. I am just not going to have time to do it this week. Which SUCKS. I want this thing running. I will take some better more recent pics of it as soon as I can. Its in kind of rough shape right now. I figured I would get it running before I go spending money on chrome since it sat in a moisture filled garage for the last 7 years without running. It played hell on it cosmetically. Right now I am hoping not mechanically. .....

Oh and in case you guy think of this, yes I drained and flushed the tank before trying to run the bike again :) However since last night I spent 45 mintues looking for my tv remote and it was in my hand the entire time I would put that one past me to forget. HAHAHAHA. To my fellow Vets out here have a great Memorial Day weekend. I am going to Arlington National Cemetery to have a beer with my buddies there. If you throw me a name I will make sure your buddy gets one too.

garyajaz

ok, you have passed the initiation.
you have kicked the required amount
but if you want to be a true iron head you will still bend over busted up back or not...

(just kidding on that last)
hope you doing well.,

I can only suggest you reset timing.  find out if your mag has internal advance or manual.
i.e. turning the mag.  my ol 55 K model had a left hand twist grip and a cable to time mag.
yours might have something with a spring. or detent.
maybe take close up pix of your mag.  it needs to be retarded to start.

in my sporty drag days on alky we had timing set for that fuel.
which was not particular good for starting.  same stuff.  ended up with a roller.
(also very high compression)

Dogbone45ACP

May 26, 2014, 09:06:10 AM #19 Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 09:12:27 AM by Dogbone45ACP
I think Garyajaz hit the nail on the head. That ole magneto needs some tlc. I'd replace the points and condenser. Clean well where the points sit. Check the contacts in the cap. If its been sitting in a damp garage, who knows what is growing in the mag. Use genuine Fairbanks parts if you can find them. Gap plugs at .020", non resister. Points at .017" if memory is still good. And as Gary said check the timing.

Panzer

Quote from: garyajaz on May 23, 2014, 03:57:14 PM
panzer, the open points trick works with a batt ign.
not so much with a mag

:oops: Forgot it was mag........see, I'm not the only newb here.  :embarrassed:

Panzer

I'm staying here till the cows come home...............I want to know why this kicker won't start.  :scratch:
I'd like to know the compression on this one.

nibroc

wasn't tryin to make a joke 'bout takin it to the nearest hill and poppin 2nd--ya don't have to put it on a trailer or in  a pu to do that--just throw a rope around the neck and pull it with an atv--when you're pushin 70 it's best to do that on the initial start--at 29 just kick the "Potty mouth" outa it

Robbie8919

Nibroc- I had thought about pulling it to start I just dont like the idea of it. It just seems to have a high probability to drop it. But believe me when the beers start to get plentiful after kicking it, the idea starts to sound better.

Garyajaz- It is a Manual mag. Has the bar coming out of the back to turn it by hand. I have it turned all the way in towards the motor. This is what I was told was the direction to turn it to retard the timing to kick it. If its not the right direction then by God I will feel like an idiot and take every measure to project myself in that light. Lol.

Panzer- I do not know the compression on this one. All I know is it is stock except for the Carb and Andres Cams that are in it when it was completely torn down and gone through in the mid 90's. With these old Harley's I know it could get pricey to take it apart just to look at it because its not the same when you put it back together. I also do not know what size Cam was put in it to even make a guess. All my right leg and ankle know is its got really good compression.

Dogbone45ACP- The condensor is in good shape. The points are new and currently gaped to .015" which is what I found to be stock. The coil in the Mag is also new. I do have an extra set of new points for it.

I dont keep my bike where I live since I do not have a garage. I did not want to put the old girl through that since she has been through so much. She is at my buddies house down the road. I havent had time to get over there this week to work on her since I have my toddler son with me this week. ( he is almost 4) His mom and I exchange week on week off Sunday at 6PM. So if I can I am going to try and make it over there Sunday night for a bit if not then on Monday after work. Thanks again guys, I'll keep you posted.

Panzer

Robbie,
If that avatar is a pix of you, (no disrespect meant) it's no wonder you can't figure the bike problem out.  :hyst:
Did you carry a briefcase in school too?  :crook:

Only kidding bro, only kidding.

garyajaz

from another site

to retard the timing you turn the mag in a clockwise rotation.

from yet another site.

As I recall, if you are looking down on the magneto the rotor turns in a clockwise direction. Someone correct me here if that is wrong.
So to retard the timing you will rotate the mag housing in a clockwise direction.
To advance the timing you rotate the housing in a CCW direction.

Robbie8919

Panzar- Lol Nope. No Brief case. While that pic is me this is what I look like (well at least the only pic I have on my PC here at work that is readily available) That pic (the stupid one) was taken when I was on a TDY trip in Korea (TDY is a type of temporary deployment) I am going to go over to work on my bike today after work. I will let you all know tonight how it goes.

Robbie8919

Thanks Gary.

So I drained and filled. I was going to drain from the case but after looking at a few different blogs the general (highly imposed) feeling was DO NOT DO THIS. So I drained the tank and kicked it trying to cycle as much oil out and refilled with the 2.5 qts. I replaced the plugs gaped at 30 and she talks a bit more but still not starting. I'm stumped and getting rather frustrated with her. I had a rather long conversation with her last night and told her what a B**** she is. (I guess that'll show her) Outside of building the roller to get a more constant turnover rate on her I have got nothing left. If I cqan put her on a roller and give some Ether as she is being forced to work I feel strongly that she will wake up.  :emoGroan: I can't think of anything else left. I went through the mag. Points are new and gaped correctly. (She has good spark) I went through the carb and cleaned it. Flushed the Gas tank and filled it with fresh (premium 94 octane). Flushed and filled with correct oil amount to ensure Crank wasnt sumped. She talks and even bitches a little bit but will not start. I guess I am just going to have to bite it and pay out the money and time to fabricate myself a roller jumper like they use for Race bikes. I am not about to drop $1000+ for something I can build myself for about $250.

Anyone else have any ideas?

nibroc

:oops:

Robbie---pts are set at 15 on mag and plugs are at 20--no other variences

get ya a service manual and study it :chop:

Robbie8919

I admit I just ordered a manual off of amazon today. I called Harley and they told me it was 30. I will try that gaping. I previously had it at 25 and got nothing out of her until I put it at 30. But at this point I am willing to try anything.  :rtfb:

Panzer

Robbie, I truly am at a loss also.
You say you had a talk with her? ........and?
You have one of a kind, a silent woman.  :hyst:

Damn, I hate to see you build a roller out of pocket.
Look......isn't there a kid in the area that you can give him a $20 bill for him to push you with a good running start, say about three times for the $20?
I'd say off hand you tried everything that is expected and the B**** should run.
Just two last questions......are the plugs new, wet with fuel, what number plugs are you using?

Now I'm going into my think tank, gotta be something small we're missing.
As the terminator said, "I'll be back".
Hang in there with us Robbie, you came this far.

garyajaz

are you getting a real Harley manual?
some clymers and hanes give wrong info.
I have access to download one if you did not get original.

then time the damn thing.
roller is good for race bike.
but ya gonna have some body follow you around with it?  lol
if it backfires it should run.
did you ever hear it run?
are the valves set?

Panzer

Gary,
Through a PM I had him check to see if plug wires were reversed.......he checked, won't even backfire when reversed.
As the last step, and since he said it was sitting a rather looooong time, I have him (today) taking off the mufflers & running straight pipes.
There just might be mouse nests, or three in the pipes or some restriction, where the engine can't breath.
He's suppose to report back this afternoon.

Nowhereman

Reading all these posts... :scratch:

There are a lot of things / issues to review to know why it won't light off.
Impossible to do it from a website questionnaire.
Best bet is to get some guys to show up in your area and help out.
It will be worth some brew and food.
Good luck and let us know how it turns out. :soda:
- From Nowhere in particular

Panzer

I'm willing to go there for food and brew, anyone else?

Robbie8919

I am going to take the pipes off today after work. I am crossing ym fingers cuz I cant think of anything else it could be. I am down to front some brew and food to get her running. Hell I have a trailer I can borrow and tow her to some place and show up at your door with brew and food for that matter. The book is a Clymer. If I can just download an original please let me know where. The pipes on it are straight drag pipes (reference the pic I posted) so I am just going to leave the pipes off all together and give it a shot. As for the roller i feel like I just need to get it running. I'm not going to be ridint it more than around the block if she wont kick on her own. That's just dumb. Hahahahaha Quick question though what is the off position on the headlight switch?

wheelie1239

So I read you have good spark and timing is correct. That it pops and wants to start. Then I would look at fuel. I am not up to speed on the mikuni's. I don't think they have an accelarator pump or an enriching device. If they do you need to use them in a certain sequence. Turn on enriching device and turn throttle part way to give it 3 squirts. That is a good starting point. Then try to kick it over. But like I said I don't think mikuni's have that setup. I know they do not have a choke either.

Your sure carb jets and passage ways are clean and not clogged? If the starting circuit is clogged it will not start easily. Are you getting gas on the plugs? After trying to kick it over pull the plugs and smell them. If getting gas it will be strong smell. Try opening the throttle just a little bit (1\8 to 1\4) when you kick it over. This will help it suck it more air and fuel. This procedure has helped me many times. You don't want to run it without pipes. It will be real loud. Flames will shoot out and exhaust valves will get very hot quickly.

Panzer

Wheelie and to the rest, I've read and replied to a few of Rob's do's, don't's and findings by e-mail.
He did find something I consider big in why it won't start.
He told me that he will explain and post pixs of what he found, so I'll let him tell you all when he's ready, which should be real soon, so he says.
(I haven't seen the pixs either)
I told him that if he fixes what was found, I'm confident that it will run and run good..............he doesn't think so. :crook:
He is loosing confidence in all that he has done and been through to no avail.
I believe every wrench has felt beat at some point, only to be satisfied when he has done the "almost impossible" and brought the machine back to life.
Stay with him fellows, he needs a little more help through this project.

Panzer

Robbie8919

Give me a few. I am having trouble posting the pics. Pipes were not clogged. They are literally just straight pipes. No baffles at all. And they were wide open. With the pipes off I kicked and still had the same results. I put tape over part of the carb to promote more suction since the air cleaner if toast and it doesnt have it on it ( shouldnt make that big of a difference to start it) when it started to suck more fuel after doing that I noticed something. There is a gasket under a rubber orifice that where the carb mounts to the bike. I noticed a stream of gas flowing down to mounting bar for the carb each time I kicked it. After seeing that I said screw it and took the carb off and the rubber gasket that sat behind that was completely screwed.  Its was so dry and brittle it was like clay. So now I have to order a gasket set for this carb.

Robbie8919

The pictures are too large to load here. I will have to resize them or upload them some place you guys can see them if you would like.

14Frisco

Quote from: Robbie8919 on June 06, 2014, 08:29:45 AM
The book is a Clymer. If I can just download an original please let me know where.

The OEM Service Manual is part# 99484-69, and available from dealers - listed at one online dealer for $48.  Also one on eBay for $48 right now.
http://www.harley-davidson.com/store/service-manual-pa-13-9948469--1

Panzer

:agree:  Yes would like to see the pixs

Panzer

Panzer

Quote from: Robbie8919 on May 21, 2014, 07:32:31 AM
Hey All,
Now I have a Mikuni on it and its barking, chugging, and wanting to start each time I kick it. Keep in mind it hasn't ran in 7 years. I have been kicking it with the S&S on it for a month now and just put the Mikuni on it yesterday,

Why didn't you discover the carb. seal when you put the carb. on?

Robbie8919

Because the way the mount is set up you dont have to pull that part off to get the carb off. In my experience I try not to take seals on and off if its not needed. Since I didnt see how bad it was I did not know it was problematic. I am ordering the gaskets today. Sorry for the delay guys here are the pics I had mentioned and as well as some general ones of the bike.

Robbie8919

Robbie8919

Robbie8919

Robbie8919

Robbie8919

Robbie8919

I would like to note that the drops of white you see on the tank is actually dried sweat and tears from my soul. :) The paint is in really good shape.

garyajaz

so is air leak (see my first post) fixed?
does it run??

garyajaz

ZOOM ZOOM??
we want to see pix of running, shaking, puffing out exhaust.

and maybe you with a BIG smile on face.

so what happened?

Robbie8919

I got a manual and was having some issues finding the gasket. Well not really but the setup didn't seem exactly right to me. So I called Harley and they don't stock anything for my Mik anymore since its old. I then called Sudco and spoke with a pretty nice guy (Sonny). I am just going to order a new mount setup for it since the older gaskets are getting harder to come by and its only $35 for the peace of mind. But since I get paid once a month at my job funds are running low since I am hosting my parents coming into town next weekend and a buddy this week. So once I get paid I am going to grab that and throw it on the bike. I also got a Manual and have a guy I work with that apparently loves old pre 70's bikes. So he became my new best friend at work. He is going to loan me a Harley manual and a Hanes manual so I can compare it against my Clymers I just bought.

I think I am just going to try this ( the new carb mount setup) to see if I get anymore promising stuff out of her. If not I am just going to start over from scratch and take her down and make sure she is put together right. Since she was supposedly "dialed in" for when she was previously running I am going to take some seriously anal notes as I dig into her as well as pictures as I am tearing her down. I don't want to but at this point she could probably use it.

There is a plus side to this though it will teach me all about my new girl. It will give me an excuse to buy more tools and I can clean the frame up, potentially re-chrome a lot of things since its not in the best shape, and re-paint the engine gray since its got some rust coming up on it.  I am not going to really play around with the aesthetic setup too much since I like it. Just clean it up a bit and make her run and shine and add a obviously goofy foot forward controls since I am way too tall for it with the current setup. And I can add personal touches.

But obviously I am going to work on getting her running first a foremost. If the carb doesn't work I am going to static set the timing an go from there. I will keep all abreast of everything. I humbly appreciate the support. And most likely I will have some more questions if I end up getting into it like that.

saltcaveminer

I run 38mm mikunis on both my ironheads.Make sure you don't open the throttle when kicking.The mikuni does not have an accelerator pump.The curved cutout on the slide allows enough air in to start.The pilot jet inside the bowl controls idle and needs to be clean.The air jet is located on the bottom of the bore opening and also needs to be clean.The size of the bore determines the carb size.ex.38mm,40mm,44mm. Salty

Robbie8919

Panzer

Last I heard from Robbie was here on June 27th.
Should have had it fixed by now, what the latest?  :nix:

Panzer

Ok guys, let me do the final say....................
I contacted Robbie by PM and to make a long story short, he isn't going to fix it........he's trading it in on another sporty.
Shame as he was so close to getting it to run.

I frown on guys that don't give you any follow up after you try to help them as we all did.

Nowhereman

Quote from: Panzer on July 17, 2014, 05:19:36 AM
Ok guys, let me do the final say....................
I contacted Robbie by PM and to make a long story short, he isn't going to fix it........he's trading it in on another sporty.
Shame as he was so close to getting it to run.

I frown on guys that don't give you any follow up after you try to help them as we all did.

I just gotta say it, that pic of whoever is bucking their teeth out is sooooo irritating.  :emoGroan:
If he comes back, I say we make him change that avatar.. :hyst:

garyajaz

gave up on that one?
yeah, that will fix it.
hope his other one has no problems.
lots of us thought  a lot and tried to help long distance.
next time? maybe not so much.

Robbie8919

Well its not that I don't want to give any feedback. If I don't have any update to give coming in here and making a pointless update to say I have no update. It's just a waste of time and with the help and advice you guys have given I did not want to waste you time. I personally feel that would be disrespectful. I got her running. I got a gauge set and found that the compression was 15 lower on the front cylinder than the back which was no Bueno. There was a valve partially sticking open. Tore it down fixed that and static timed her. She is running now. Not pretty, as I need to do some tweaking but she is running. The guy I was supposed to trade too helped me to fix her instead which was my preference. I am going to tinker with her over the off season to get her right. For the winter I am going to be riding a jap bike I just picked up this week. 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R Eddie Lawson Replica Thanks for the help guys. All of you are awesome. And hell no I am not changing my avatar.

nibroc

well---at least there is an update--don't ask for help w/riceburner

Nowhereman

Quote from: Robbie8919 on August 29, 2014, 05:55:43 AM
Well its not that I don't want to give any feedback. If I don't have any update to give coming in here and making a pointless update to say I have no update. It's just a waste of time and with the help and advice you guys have given I did not want to waste you time. I personally feel that would be disrespectful. I got her running. I got a gauge set and found that the compression was 15 lower on the front cylinder than the back which was no Bueno. There was a valve partially sticking open. Tore it down fixed that and static timed her. She is running now. Not pretty, as I need to do some tweaking but she is running. The guy I was supposed to trade too helped me to fix her instead which was my preference. I am going to tinker with her over the off season to get her right. For the winter I am going to be riding a "metric bike" I just picked up this week. 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R Eddie Lawson Replica Thanks for the help guys. All of you are awesome. And hell no I am not changing my avatar.

If ya fix those teeth, the bike will run better.....Less drag...