March 28, 2024, 07:50:42 AM

News:

Your feed back (update) is wanted

Started by Panzer, July 17, 2014, 12:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panzer

Quite a few times the members here on HTT bend over backwards in helping those that need some sort of help with their bikes.
And quite a few times the one that is asking for help is at a total loss for a fix and has asked the HTT wizards.
Members have posted, pixs, the area to look at, the right tool(s) to use and has looked up in their own service manual and described word for word to help what the service manual states.

I think I speak for the many members here on HTT, that if you found our help beneficial please give us feed back, even if it was good, or not so good.
We can all learn from the input given, this is what we are here for................for helping another brother or sister.
Ride safe, ride like you're invisible.

Thanks for your feed back.  :up:

Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

wheelie1239

Julio

Quote from: Panzer on July 17, 2014, 12:36:40 PM
Quite a few times the members here on HTT bend over backwards in helping those that need some sort of help with their bikes.
And quite a few times the one that is asking for help is at a total loss for a fix and has asked the HTT wizards.
Members have posted, pixs, the area to look at, the right tool(s) to use and has looked up in their own service manual and described word for word to help what the service manual states.

I think I speak for the many members here on HTT, that if you found our help beneficial please give us feed back, even if it was good, or not so good.
We can all learn from the input given, this is what we are here for................for helping another brother or sister.

:agree:
You should make this a sticky at the top of every forum here.

Panzer

Quote from: Julio on July 19, 2014, 06:47:28 PM
Quote from: Panzer on July 17, 2014, 12:36:40 PM

:agree:
You should make this a sticky at the top of every forum here.

Julio, I was thinking along the same lines too but, thinking I might be overstepping my bounds.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

jack6hd

Many times I have found help here. Lots of knowledgeable people and willing to share. I became a site supporter for that very reason.
2015 FXDL

nibroc

Quote from: jack6hd on July 20, 2014, 12:47:09 PM
Many times I have found help here. Lots of knowledgeable people and willing to share. I became a site supporter for that very reason.

I fully agree--that's why I became a site suppurter also