Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Akbar

Tsani

ᏣᎳᎩ ᎤᏕᏅ ᎠᏴ ᎠᎩᎸᏗ ᏔᎷᎩᏍᎩ ᎠᏂᏐᏈᎵ
ᎠᏎᏊᎢ Leonard Peltier

RK103

Shame. But it beats going out with cancer. :sad:

lonewolf

Just heard that John passed away Tuesday early morning or Wednesday from a heart attack. Never met him in person but had some long phone conversations, and liked the man. RIP John  :sad:  :sad:

justplainjim

Hilly13

Just because its said don't make it so

KiwiRob

Admiral Akbar

Already posted over in Earls.. This will probably move or disappear..

max

FXDBI

Ohio HD

:sad:  RIP John, way way to young...

rageglide

RIP John.   I enjoyed his candid learning process.

Ohio HD

:sad:  So sorry to hear that Russel, I know you had spoken with him a lot, myself a few times on the phone.

RIP John

IronMike113

Wow that is so sad, RIP My Friend   :sad:
2 Bikes and 2 Beemers, that's what I have been told 😳

CndUltra88

Quote from: RK103 on August 01, 2014, 02:47:46 PM
Shame. But it beats going out with cancer. :sad:

Now his wife has to fight her fight without her Rock.
RIP and May the Wind be at your back Wurk _Truk and the cambers just right ;)
Rob
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

rbabos

:sad: So sad indeed and a shock to hear this.
Ron

bobbyjoes54

2014 stretglide Special

Wicked

Thoughts along Wurk Truk......may yours' sails be full.

turboprop

'We' like this' - Said by the one man operation.

mrmike

Read many of his posts.

Like Max said....

Mike
I'm not leaving til I have a good time

BUBBIE

:sad:

Thoughts for John shared with the Good Man above.

Needed Prayers for his wife and family...

sincerely....BUBBIE
Quite Often I am Right, so Forgive me when I'm WRONG !!!

Durwood

Just texted with him a few days ago, you just never know when the Lord will call you home. :sad:

mayor

I heard about this yesterday, and was hoping that the rumors were untrue.  John always had a flair for the dramatic (as many of his post will show  :hyst:), so I was just hoping that it was just wurk truk being wurk truk.  Although I only met John in person a hand full of times, I've spent hours upon hours talking to him on the phone over the years.  I just reached out to him via text in early July to see if I could swing by his place for a visit on my way through from a trip, but he was tied up with something else already.  It was a Sunday, and usually Sunday's were reserved for family time.  We kind of left it as we'll try again next time.

I looked through my last several years worth of Vtwin pics, and wurk is flipping me the bird in just about all of them that he was in.    :smiled:  here's one of the few where he used all of his fingers to say hi:
2012 Vtwin Expo:

Maxheadflow ( Bruce ), Blackhills Ken, Mayor, Wurk Truck ( John ) and Coyote ( Keith )

Rest in peace my friend.   :sad:
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

boooby1744

Ohio HD

Quote from: mayor on August 01, 2014, 07:08:03 PM
I heard about this yesterday, and was hoping that the rumors were untrue.  John always had a flair for the dramatic (as many of his post will show  :hyst:), so I was just hoping that it was just wurk truk being wurk truk.  Although I only met John in person a hand full of times, I've spent hours upon hours talking to him on the phone over the years.  I just reached out to him via text in early July to see if I could swing by his place for a visit on my way through from a trip, but he was tied up with something else already.  It was a Sunday, and usually Sunday's were reserved for family time.  We kind of left it as we'll try again next time.

I looked through my last several years worth of Vtwin pics, and wurk is flipping me the bird in just about all of them that he was in.    :smiled:  here's one of the few where he used all of his fingers to say hi:
2012 Vtwin Expo:

Rest in peace my friend.   :sad:

Nice photo Mayor, very nice of you to share that with us.     :up:

rigidthumper

Well, crap.  RIP, John. 
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?