March 28, 2024, 12:27:51 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Grumpy : ( Update

Started by Grumpy : (, August 05, 2014, 11:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy : (

Morning folks, coffee, tea and DC.  No breakfast, it's 1:55 am.

I really don't remember much of Friday, just after eating, my left side started thumping.  At the Cafe, they helped Sheri Lynn get me up off the floor and we made it home.  Second seizure was on my porch, 911 was called.  I woke up Sat. late.  Hair is mostly gone.  Still very unbalanced, picked up a sore throat and minor heartburn every time I swallow.  One Dr. screwed up and didn't read the orders and we waited 8 hours to get out of the hospital.

Too many new meds to list.

Saw the Cancer Doc, got my first Chemo treatment late, so skipped yesterday.  Today and tomorrow the a few days off.

I may be mostly housebound for a while, except for Doc visits.

PLEASE DON'T MAIL CARDS, HERE IS GOOD FOR ME.

Wishing all a great day.

G  : (

Make the Day Yours!
Ormond Beach, FL

flhman

Have enjoyed the weekly pics for a long time, you take care Grumpy and get better !! We're all praying for ya !! flhman

IronMike113

Hang in there Grumpy knee mail in route   :sad:
2 Bikes and 2 Beemers, that's what I have been told 😳

88b

hbkeith

autoworker

Good to see you post. :up:
I am wishing you all the best.
It must be true,I read it on the internet.

Princess Butt

Good to hear from you Grumpy!

Hospitals are the worst place when you're sick, you get no rest and it's noisy all the time. It's always good to be home; it's what we know and are comfortable with.

Get some rest, don't be a stranger, keep us up to date.

Shiny side up, rubber side down.

BART

Good to hear from you and see your post.  We're all wishing you a fast recovery. 

BART

Deye76

Man, you been through a lot last couple years G:(, wishing you a fast recovery.

"just after eating, At the Cafe"
Gonna have to find a new breakfast joint G:(  :wink:
East Tenn.<br /> 2020 Lowrider S Touring, 2014 CVO RK,  1992 FXRP

Panzer

Great to hear from you my friend, please keep posting when you can.
We're all plugging for you.
Another prayer sent to you & wishing you well!
Panz
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

mrmike

Morning G,
                 Put a smile on my face seeing you post though I'm sorry to hear your having a tough go of it I'm happy to see your moving forward and staying tough.

Mike
I'm not leaving til I have a good time

honey bunny

Hang it and we wish you the best ................

wholehog

Quote from: Deye76 on August 06, 2014, 05:14:33 AM

"just after eating, At the Cafe"
Gonna have to find a new breakfast joint G:(  :wink:

:hyst:  stick with the program Grumpy...you'll be back on yoour feet in a while.....

98roadking

Keep your head up Grumpy, it's good to see you post.

preacher son

Thanks for update Grumpy.  I bet your still purity without hair.  :wink:              Preacher Son
FTW          I've had a good life

whitebagger1

Seat Doctor

Bigs

Good to hear from you Bruce. I hope your treatments go well and you are back to normal in as short a time as possible.
   Bigs

HyperDetroit

Hey Grumpy

Glad to hear from you.  Hang in there.
Всё в руках божьих

tomcat-flstf

Keep your head grumpy. good  to hear from you.

harley1450000

get well soon grumpy,prayers sent

Baggerlady

:agree: With what everyone else has said. Great to see you post! I know its not easy when you don't feel that great, but thanks for letting us know how you are doing. Hang in there! :rose:

calgary56

August 06, 2014, 11:47:36 AM #21 Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 12:10:13 PM by calgary56
Hanging in there Dude, thoughts are with you, .....

if you need a distraction, riding videos are just a click away: http://www.youtube.com/user/youcalgarytube/videos

Live Long, ... Out Ride the Reaper !

james r

Glad You are at Home !!!!
  Wishing You ALL the Best Recovery !!!!!!
    Hang In There Buddy !!!

motorplex88

Yup, good to hear from ya. Take care.  Rick.

Skullfork

Grumpy, I know you're full of piss and vinegar ...hang in there buddy!

slo-poke 03

Home is always the best place to be in my mind and I am glad you are there and happy for you. Remember, you are never alone. Get better quickly.

JerseyT

Thinking good thoughts for you Grumpy!  You've been missed by all.

Ohio HD

Good to see you gettin over to HTT Grumpy! 

Get some rest, and think of ways to get another bad ass Triumph like you had!     :chop:

No Cents

Hi "G' ...I'm glad to hear from you finally.
I wish you all the best and your in my prayers everyday!

Oh...how's the nurses treating you...tell them you need 4 sponge baths a day   :wink:

Get well my friend!

Ray
08 FLHX my grocery getter, 124ci, wfolarry 110" heads, Burns pipe, 158/152 sae

FLHRI_2004

Hang in there Grump.  Modern medicine can work wonders these days.
My Ride: Road King

Mark222

Great news you are out and up!  Stay with the program, they've done this before and you are just starting, stay strong!

Mark

harpo1313

Been thinking about you ,great that your home and mending.

CndUltra88

Bruce, good to see your still posting !!!
Grumpy says no cards...anyone know a bikini clad cutie that could come over to give Bruce a sponge bath ;)
Will be thinking of you and your journey Grumpy.
Rob
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

rhino

hope all goes well for you,Grumpy,glad you are home!!!!!!

truck

Grumpy passed away overnight 08/19/2014. :sad: :sad:
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

panther55

Really sorry to hear this.  Prayers to his family and friends

BART

I have truly lost a friend that I will miss greatly.  May God bless him on his next journey.

BART

twincamzz

Dammit, you will be missed Grumpy. Not just for the chicks in the bikini's either. I always looked forward to your posts, especially in the dead of winter with a foot of snow on the ground. Thank you for all the entertainment over the years. R.I.P. brotha.  :rose:
not all who wander are lost...

Badgerbob

Very Very sad to hear. My condolences to the family and extended family. God's speed and happy trails sir you'll be missed by all.

FloridaJim5

Very sorry and sad to hear this news.  I never met him, but I wish I had.   :sad:   Prayers for the family. 

black

:sad: Sorry to hear my best to him ,and he loved ones
send  lawyers guns and money

razar

A sad day for sure.  Grumpy added so much to the followers of HTT his posts will be dearly missed.
May he find ever lasting peace.

Semper fi

Razar
USMC (69-74) 0311
03 RK Luxury Blue    02 Ford F150 HD Supercharged

HV

:sad:   a true friend missed by all here ...ride free brother ....
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

Phat Black

Very sad when you lose a loved one, friend or otherwise.   I just hate hearing of anyone's loss.  I know how much it hurts.  One year ago today I lost my Mom.  My deepest sympathy and thoughts to grumpy's family and friends.    I know he will leave a huge vacancy in many hearts.    Gold bless. 

ViseGrips

:sad:    My heartfelt condolences and prayers go out...So sorry to hear this sad news..He'll definetly be missed here on HTT . He sure added some very enjoyable activity on this site with his pics. I never met the gentleman in person but he sure seemed to put out the welcome mat to those who visited him in his home town...God Bless him...rest in peace Sir.

Reddog74usa

RIP Grumpy you will be missed my friend :sad: :sad:
RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT

prodrag1320

Deye76

Damn. A huge loss. His efforts, even when he wasn't feeling 100%, to please the many who enjoyed his photos will leave a large void. Guy had a lot of heart, prayers for family.
Godspeed Grumpy.
East Tenn.<br /> 2020 Lowrider S Touring, 2014 CVO RK,  1992 FXRP

sandrooney

I always enjoyed your pics.  RIP
Patience is such a waste of time .

Ohio HD

You'll be missed by many Bruce. Over the past couple of months, I've learned just how many people you touched, and were a friend to in this world.

RIP in peace Grumpy    :sad:

88b

RIP Grumpy , he wasn't grumpy at all, a really nice thoughtful man who will be missed by many.

texaskatfish

...........................S I G H         :sad:   

Kneemail for Peace, Strength, and Solace.................
Katfish  Vice President   Cypress Chapter BACA
RIP Jester http://bacaworld.org/

justplainjim

He fought it to the end.  Will be greatly missed.. :sad:

mackdog

Whether you ever met him or not, we all lost a friend. I'm honored to say I was able to spend time with him.  Send us some pics of the other side.  MD

preacher son

Grumpy..........what a feller, known all over the internet for his pictures of life.  I will truly miss you. You were an inspiration to me in the good and bad times of your life.
  May your ride in the sky be peaceful and as full of beauty as your pictures you shared with us are.    :sad:

Charlie
FTW          I've had a good life

rayfeldt

Very sad to hear this news.  I spent the night at his place a couple of times and had been to see him three times.  He was really a good guy.  He took a picture of my Heritage broke down and was kind enough not to post it.  I really liked him and I am sorry  he went to soon.
Later,
Ray

Scooterfish

Sorry to hear this. :sad: I never had the opportunity to meet Grumpy in person. I am thank full to have known him through HTT.
Northern Indiana

Hossamania

This is very sad news.

We get to know people on here, never actually meet or talk to them, yet feel genuine sadness when they pass.

Rest in peace, Grumpy.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.

lilchief

Very very sad news.
:sad:
R.I.P. Grumpy

pendo31

:sad:RIP Grumpy,I'm glad I stopped to visit you once on my way through Florida, My condolences to the family. You will be greatly missed.
East Providence, RI

CndUltra88

Quote from: truck on August 19, 2014, 03:29:44 AM
truck, Thank you for the info.
I already miss his posts .
Thank You Bruce for your Weekly posts of the Cars and Girls...
RIP ...Damit, I HATE Cancer !!!
Rob :(
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

76shuvlinoff

Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

koko3052

:sad: :sad: RIP Bruce
at least now you are resting peacefully.

HyperDetroit

Very sorry to hear this.  My condolences to his family.   RIP.
Всё в руках божьих

ctree

Sad news indeed, he will be missed by many. Say hello to the other HTT ers in the sky.

calif phil

RIP Bruce.   You were a kind and generous man. 

Dyna Jay

Sorry to hear this. RIP Grumpy.

Long may you ride.
Ride on.

Bruno-Katz Fokkerpilot

I shall so miss those wonderful Florida photos he loved to post. Biker to the end. We will miss him. R.I.P. Bruce.
Peace...those brief moments in history when everyone stands around reloading....

JohnCA58

RIP Bruce,  enjoyed his post every Sunday.
YOLO

Justpassingas

For Duty and Humanity

Skin

RIP Grumpy We will miss you Brother.

slo-poke 03

Sad sad sad, Grumpy lifted the spirits of many here from time to time. Rest in peace. 

ohio-rider

August 19, 2014, 07:55:28 AM #72 Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 07:57:30 AM by ohio-rider
For years this site was my first stop on Monday mornings just to see how Bruce had spent his week end and enjoy all the great photo's he took of the people he had met while enjoying his week end. I never had the pleasure of meeting the man but it was clear to me that he enjoyed life to the fullest and was willing to share it with us all. So for one last time, Thanks Grumpy!

Brrrap

82nd ABN INF B.Co.1st 508th '78-81<br />1923rd Comm Group, ATC, Kelly AFB '82-86

autoworker

Thanks for all your pictures and comments.

RIP Grumpy
It must be true,I read it on the internet.

dirty jim

LOOKED AT HIS PICTURES OFTEN, MET HIM ONCE AT A MEET AND GREET AT HIS PLACE. WAS A TRUE BROTHER AND WILL BE FOREVER MISSED. R.I.P. GRUMPY.

truck

I first met Grumpy in 2002 in Eastern Ohio at the first Chili Burn. He is in the lower row last on the right.
[attach=0]

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

wholehog

what a great guy....glad he got to go back home and had family visit....he leaves a huge hole

JC 92FXRS

:sad: Very sad indeed. His contributions will be greatly missed. Sincerest condolences to his family and friends.
:sad: Regards, Jeff
"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence"

Princess Butt

Grumpy:

Thanks for making our world a better and happier place. You will be sorely missed.

Shiny side up, rubber side down.

Redleg

rigidthumper

Well, damn. Another brother down.  RIP, Amigo
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

rob71458

2007 SERK 124, S&S jugs,SE110 heads,640G's,11.5, 58/62 HPI,Bandit,DD7,Bzilla

14Frisco

Very sad news.  He was an icon here.  My thoughts and sympathies go out to his family.

Panzer

August 19, 2014, 09:31:22 AM #84 Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 09:33:23 AM by Panzer

Darn it, I just read this and I am very sad to hear about Bruce.
I meet Grumpy in Florida about four years ago and we had a beer together along with my wife.
He was sort of a laid back guy, seemingly taking things as they came along.
Although the visit was short, he was the kind of man you didn't forget.
His armchair tours every Sunday night was always a refresher to start the new week.
May you rest in peace Bruce, I will miss your tours and the bikinis.
God bless on your new journey.  :sad: :sad:

Don

Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

FLHRI_2004

My Ride: Road King

xltjim

Like most, never met him, but feel that in a way I knew him by reading his posts and am very sorry to hear this.  Condolences to his family and friends,  rest in peace Grumpy. 

Dennis The Menace

RIP, Bruce.  We will remember you forever.  Have a great time with Samuel and Luther.  Say hello to ChopperBob66.  You guys ride safe up there.

x52gnr

RIP Grumpy, will miss all your weekly posts...prayers to the family and friends to help remember the good and cope with such a tragedy... may you find peace on your new journey Grumpy...
2012 Heritage Softail
2008 Gl1800 (Gold Wing) Airbagger

Tsani

WHAT!
:wtf:

At a loss for words. My condolences, sorry to hear it, etc, just don't cut it.
He will be missed, that is for sure.
Gods speed Grump.
ᏣᎳᎩ ᎤᏕᏅ ᎠᏴ ᎠᎩᎸᏗ ᏔᎷᎩᏍᎩ ᎠᏂᏐᏈᎵ
ᎠᏎᏊᎢ Leonard Peltier

Bike31

This says it all about his courage...From his last blog: "See ya, next time. G  : ("
2017 Sportster 1200 C #79 since 1960

harley1450000

my Sunday's will never be the same,he made me smile on winter days with the sunny florida pictures.Grumpy will be  truly be missed by us all.

Rags722

And another hole is punched in my heart.  Loved his posts, his spirit, and his outlook on life. Damn pollen, screwing with my eyes again.  RIP Bruce, hope that I do get to see you down the road sometime!  :sad:

mrmike

I was fortunate enough to meet G at one of the last OFOPOS's Chili Burns in Newcomerstown Ohio some years ago.

As was said he was a genuinely warm person and I enjoyed my time there even more because of him.

I'm both shocked and saddened to hear he's gone, I had always been hoping he would regain his health as I'm sure the rest of us were.

Goodbye my friend, thanks for the smiles.

Mike
I'm not leaving til I have a good time

UltraManPaul

I don't even know what to say after reading this news a few minutes ago. Seems like so much death around lately. I literally just got in the door from the funeral of Laurie's mother, and thought I'd lurk around here a bit. So sorry to read of Grumpy's passing. I will miss his pics and posts. I always enjoyed those. It sounds shallow that those pics and posts are what I will miss, but I unfortunately never got the chance to meet him. Definitely my loss from what I've read from those that did get to meet him. God bless him, his family and all of his friends.

Paul
2015 FLHTK, SE Agitator AF, SE Slip-ons, Chrome front end.

chopper

I don't know what to say.
I am SO very tired of burying  the folks in my life.Last year, my sister, 2 weeks ago, a good friend's son. He was on a bike and rear ended by a semi)
I met, rode with, and even wrenched on Grumpy's bike once.

Truck, Pic brings back a LOT of memories. Can it really have been 12 years ago? Does OFOPOS still get together?
Got a case of dynamite, I could hold out here all night

lonerider2

I met Bruce at the Horse one Sunday last fall, like everyone says he was warm and friendly guy. He insisted on taking my picture and darned if it didn't show up on one of his Sunday posts!
RIP Bruce  :sad: you will be missed by all of us here on HTT .
lonerider2, Ralph

disco

I've got a lot of good old biker friends where you are Grumpy.  They'll see that you get a good start there.
That'll polish right out!

IronMike113

REST IN PEACE GRUMPY   :sad:
2 Bikes and 2 Beemers, that's what I have been told 😳

mayor

I'm very sad to hear this news.  I was lucky enough to have met grumpy in person on a couple of occasions, and he was a super nice guy.  RIP Bruce.   :sad:
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

Baggerlady

I too, just am reading this, and its very sad. I had been looking daily for updates, and was wondering how things were going. I hope he is at peace now, and just think of all the bikinis he gets to chase now! They say when you get there, you go to the best your body was, so just think of them all! Rest in peace, Grumpy, tought and prayers for you and your loved ones. :sad:

codyshop

Just sat down to enjoy the evening and this appears.  Very sad news. 

Clayster

I'm very sorry to hear of his passing. RIP! :sad: I feel fortunate to have meet him and had a beer with him at the Legion once.  Thank you for your service Grumpy!!! :up: :up:  Prayers and condolences for his family.   

packrat56

:sad: I sure enjoyed his pictures
          RIP
Now I know, why some animals eat their young.

jam65

Sad to hear of his passing. My weekends always ended with viewing Grumpys weekly thread. I sure will miss him and his pictures and comments. May eternal peace be with you.

dakota224

Very sad to hear..  Rip Grumpy. you will be missed..  :sad:

harpo1313

gOOseman

Good-Bye Grumpy..........God Speed :sad:
gOOseman
I'm not a gynecologist but I'll take a lOOk...

dwl

:sad: R.I.P. Grumpy. Sundays wont be the same without his pictures. Never met him but felt like I knew him through the pictures.

tomcat-flstf

JerseyT

Very sad news.  Never met Grumpy, but felt like I knew him from his weekly pictures and comments.  He will be missed and remembered.

rhino

wow I read the opening statement and posted, then I went back and read of his passing.I never met him but it has been a pleasure knowing him thru Htt. RIP brother,ride free up above!!!!! prayers go out to family and friends.

MrClean

These are the facts according to my opinions.

ron1026

RIP Bro. I too have never met Grumpy but will miss him just the same. Already have lost three bros this year, this doesn't get any easier.

God Speed   :sad: :sad:

No Problem

:hug:hang in there wishing you the best, kneemail sent

CraigArizona85248

Grumpy touched the lives of so many through his hosting of meet & greets during bike weeks and his love of the camera. You'll be missed, Grumpy. RIP

-Craig

One4Tone

..sadly mised...without you Grumpy...we'll all be a little grumpy :sad:

Mark222

"Potty mouth", that sucks.  But as stated, at least he is not in pain nor suffering.  I for one am pleased to say that I had the chance to meet up with him and share a cold one in my travels.  May he ride on.........................   R.I.P. Grumpy

:sad:   :sad:    :sad:

Mark

ken6217

Such sad news. R.I.P Grumpy.

dirtyed

sad to hear  He will be missed

boooby1744

This sucks........didn't see this coming.......it's gonna be a very cold winter without G. R.I.P.

Evo160K

Quote from: Bike31 on August 19, 2014, 12:05:54 PM
This says it all about his courage...From his last blog: "See ya, next time. G  : ("

The man made a difference in many lives.  May have even shown some how to face the end.  Gods Speed Grumpy

guido4198

R.I.P. Grumpy. GBNF.
Thanks for all you shared with everyone around you.

hbkeith

WOW , didn't want to read this first thing in the morning. Very sad news . Condolences to his Family & Friends. Sundays will not be the same without Grumpys Pics

No Cents

I just seen this....and I'm at a lose for words. 

God's speed my friend...and may you ride on the wings of angels!

R.I.P. "G"   :sad:

Ray
08 FLHX my grocery getter, 124ci, wfolarry 110" heads, Burns pipe, 158/152 sae

ΚĜΗΟŜΤ

Very Sad news..............My Sincerest condolences for the loss of such a nice man.

Very sad news!!!!!!!!!
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
Member since 2004

djl

I hate hearing this but saw it coming. Have lost two uncles, both WWII vets to cancer.  One hit Omaha beach and marched into Berlin; the other served in the Pacific theater. Tough to watch strapping, strong men whither away to nothing.  I did not know Grumpy but looked forward to his photos and sense of humor; I will miss him.  :sad:

Leed

alstar2

truck

This from Grumpy's daughter.

As I mentioned before, the memorial/funeral (will be Saturday the 23rd) That is all I have planned, at this time. I will try for mid-afternoon, so that even those overseas can be there in spirit. It has been suggested a video of it, do a live feed, and a planned moment of silence. I believe there may be a ofopos memorial patch in the works, as well.

I am well aware of the worldwide impact, my father's death has had. I always knew he had friends all over the world. It has been overwhelming seeing the outpouring. I haven't been able to read through more than a few without crying, yet it warms my heart too.

I will do my best to do somethings to honor the man who was my daddy, even as an adult woman. Who was a father, brother, uncle, ex-husband , friend, biker, lover, photographer, chronicler, secret poet, warrior, veteran, hero, philanthropist, and life long scholar of life.

I will likely post an event on here for the moment of silence. Not sure, yet, about video or live feed. I am meeting with funeral director, today. I am planning a final weekly, but it may not be Sunday, as I am sure you realize I am quite busy getting his affairs in order.

I also will be memorializing his Facebook page, when I am ready to let it go, because once it's memorialized, it's locked. I will be asking everyone to send me dates and photos of his various excursions around the world, so that I can chronicle them on his profile. You'll have seen, above, I set up a Dropbox folder to collect and share pictures of him and his travels. I set up an email Grumpys_LittleStinker@yahoo.com (if you've seen the tattoo, you'll understand) to send pics and more in-depth details on the whens and where's of his travels. Also, all of the clubs, websites, blogs etc he belonged to.

Once again, a profound and whole-heated thank you to all who have sent their love, prayers and condolences. It is beyond possible to 'like' or comment and each and every one. ~ Sheri Lynn

Bocevil1

R.I.P. Grumpy    Really liked hanging out at the meet and greets and riding around Daytona area with you.     

printer

RIP Grumpy

Followed your stories for years

FLTRI05

Good bye Grumpy. Never got to meet you, but your pics made me feel as if I had. My sincerest condolences to his family and friends. Ride free G.
:chop:
2005 Road Glide FLTRI
2004 Heritage Softail FLSTCI

Admiral Akbar

God rest your sole man..

Max

Windweaver

fxrl

rip grumpy I think we will all miss u
x snoman

CDeucer

Thanks for making the winters warm and sunny. RIP Grumpy.

Tollbooth

Grumpy was a nice interesting person that reached out to people. He was genuinely interested other people. We were fortunate to have met Grumpy and are deeply touched by his passing. On our meet and greet we met at a nice place for his favorite meal breakfast and bought him a$250,000 lotto scratch off ticket, (Was $5.00) but told Grumpy "If you win you buy breakfast". We enjoyed his warmth, And truly respect him because he lived by the rule that you are only a stranger but once !
M + m Tollbooth

tomcat64

R.I.P. Grumpy,, I never met you in person,, but I feel like I've now you for years,, peace be with your family,,   :sad: :sad:

Brrrap

As one of us,,,Always sharing with us.  :sad:

[attach=0]

82nd ABN INF B.Co.1st 508th '78-81<br />1923rd Comm Group, ATC, Kelly AFB '82-86

Bigtwin101

yep thats right Im HTT #700

GLFLSTCI02

I am so sad to hear this, I feel like I knew him even though we never met. RIP Brother  :sad:

Gene
"Gee Ward, you were a little hard on the Beaver last night" June Cleaver

Bigiron

RIP my friend.  You will be missed by all who knew you.
Proud Infidel

road-dawgs1

:sad: RIP, quite often perused your photo threads.
'24 FLTRX Sharkskin blue

Rugby_fxdwg

RIP BROTHER, GODSPEED,  may you reach Heaven before the devil knows your dead. You were one of a kind... GOD Bless you Bruce.....
1996 80" Wide Glide 10.5-1 85HP/85Ft; 1999 Ultra 95" 6speed; 1989 FXRS

Heatnbeat

Godspeed Grumpy, I regret never having had the pleasure of meeting you.

iconicbikesrider

I am immensely  saddened by Grumpy's passing.
My deepest condolences to his family and to all HHT members that knew him are were touched one way or another by his kindness.

R.I.P.
Riding Iconic motorcycles Made In USA.

Coff 06

Quote from: Brrrap on August 21, 2014, 10:06:13 AM
As one of us,,,Always sharing with us.  :sad:
[attach=0]

Just about says it all.   RIP Grumpy :(.                   Coff 06
06 FX Springer, 98",11/1,9B+4*,HPI 55/58 /5.3inj,HDSP Pro Street heads,123/118

RedFXR2

Never had the pleasure in person but I have found myself making a point of looking for his weekly posts ever Sunday evening.  He touched more lives than he knew, I'm sure.  Godspeed, Grumpy.  I'm sure the roads up there are fantastic, the scenery beautiful, and the weather is always perfect.

lonerider2

Can someone tell me if there are TWO Memorial services planned for Grumpy?? on this , friends gone but not forgotten it says Saturday the 23th, a posting over in the General posting it says Sunday the 24th. Just wondering, can't get to the Horse on Sat. the 23rd but could make it Sunday the 24th.  :scratch:

truck

Quote from: lonerider2 on August 22, 2014, 06:42:40 AM
Can someone tell me if there are TWO Memorial services planned for Grumpy?? on this , friends gone but not forgotten it says Saturday the 23th, a posting over in the General posting it says Sunday the 24th. Just wondering, can't get to the Horse on Sat. the 23rd but could make it Sunday the 24th.  :scratch:
Just guessing but I think the Saturday memorial was what Grumpy's daughter had in mind at the time and after some planning it turned into Sunday.

Jake72

RIP Grumpy! Really enjoyed your thoughts and photos.  :sad:

-deuced-

oh no.....this is sad.....can't imagine how those close to him must be feeling. Very sorry for Bruce's family and friends, Sheri Lynn, Randy, Steve, Lisa, ofopos, htt buds and other forums. Wow, since the msn days, about 15 years of pics.....and crook for the last few. All that downloading, organising, uploading and commentary......huge effort on his part....appreciated by many, many people. Going to miss getting around with Grumpy. A lot.

RIP my friend
     :sad: :sad:

jimrookie

This is very sad news..Grumpy and his wonderful pictures helped get me through the Milwaukee Winters.thoughts and prayers for his Family and Friends

FXDRYDR

Sad indeed.  Always enjoyed his pics and commentary.  May he rest in peace.

robbiemac

Rest in Peace Grumpy, you will be missed.  :sad:

Bigs

RIP Bruce.  :sad:
The first I met Grumpy was at his meet and greet at the Legion. I made it to 4 of his meet and greets and he and I went out to lunch a couple of times. He was a very easy guy to get along with and helpful to many people. I know he will be missed for his Sunday pictures here at HTT and his friends in Florida that he helped.
   Bigs

No Problem

:sad: just found out  may you rest in peace my friend  you will greatly missed

truck

Brunch with Grumpy (one of many times we broke bread together) during the winter of 2008 in Daytona. Grumpy, Carol, truck, Moonfox. Photo taken by Pinibo.

[attach=0]

soggybottom

RIP grumpy, you made a very big difference in many, many people's lives.
RIDE ON BROTHER :sad: :sad: :sad:

BobH

Stunned and saddened. Hope he knew how many friends he had. God speed.