March 28, 2024, 03:42:14 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Half a day so far.

Started by Grumpy : (, August 08, 2014, 06:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy : (

Maybe waking up every hour is making me a half wit.  I'm trying to please you and myself, it's important to me.

Lots going on today so will be busy.  Typing takes a while as I hit the wrong keys a lot.

Just to show I've still got it.

Wishing all a great day.

G  : (

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
Make the Day Yours!
Ormond Beach, FL

Phu Cat

Really great to hear from you. Keep hangin in there and we'll keep sendin knee mail.

PC
Too much horsepower is almost enough.

Skin

Cute Nurse. Hang in there Bro and we'll keep praying for your recovery.

Panzer

No hair loss that I can see, you're looking ok to me.  :up:
Always a prayer sent for a brother down.
Keep us in formed as you have.
Best wishes always.

Panz
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Rags722

Way to go Grumpy...  You sure do attract the Purdy young'ns

Quicksilver

If cute nurses like her keep hanging around you likely won't want to leave that place.  Any chance of a bikini shot?  We're all pulling for you Grumpy.

slo-poke 03

looking pretty good there.. the both of ya.

05FLHTC

Illinois the Corruption Capitol of USA

whitebagger1

Good to see you're feeling better. Hitting on good looking nurses always helps. Keep it up.
Seat Doctor

Ohio HD

FLHRI_2004

My Ride: Road King

guido4198

We'll KNOW you're feeling a little better when you post a shot of that cute nurse walking away.... ;-)

harley1450000

glad to hear from you grumpy,stay strong my friend

river dog

lonegoosehonking

Always jump straight to your posts. Hang in there and keep them coming when your able !!!!
Allot of people praying for your speedy recovery !!

dakota224

Thanks , we need you..   :hug:

mrmike

Still got it?

Yup you sure do, thanks for the smile G it's good to see you.

Mike
I'm not leaving til I have a good time

wholehog

lookin good my friend   :smilep: .....you have a hump that you will need to get over for the next few weeks and after that it will be much better.....just keep the attitude up there.....    :bike:

razar

Talking to man to pull for you.
Keep your spirits up.
Razar
USMC (69-74) 0311
03 RK Luxury Blue    02 Ford F150 HD Supercharged

james r

All the BEST to You Grumpy !!!!
     Veterans Like You are Made of Tough STUFF !!!!!

Hogman

Hey Grumpy, For You,   :rose:  :up:  :up:  Miss Your Pics including the Comments, Like All of us are,  but, Waiting for You to get up & out there First, no Fear Brother, We'll Wait.  :up:
Hogman

IronMike113

Good to hear from you,Keep your head up,you have a lot of us pulling for you.....  :up:
2 Bikes and 2 Beemers, that's what I have been told 😳

No Cents

Hi "G"
I know why that nurse is smiling so big...she's giving you a sponge bath...isn't she  :wink: 
Hang in there "G" !
God speed for a speedy recovery.

Ray
08 FLHX my grocery getter, 124ci, wfolarry 110" heads, Burns pipe, 158/152 sae

Bigs

Hitting on the nurses. You old dog you. We'll be praying for a fast recovery for you.
   Bigs

No Problem

:up:glad to hear from you keep the good fight kneemail sent

fxstd_01

Keep up the fight Grumpy, we're all with ya.

-jeff
CW3 USA Retired, 'Nam, Grenada, 82nd, 101st, 160th SOAG
'18 FXLR

BART

Yep!  Sick in bed with two nurses!  Keep up the good work!

BART

rhino

great to see you smilin,Grumpy,we are all pullin for you,keep those cute nurses close my friend!!!!! you are in my prayers.

FloridaJim5

:up:  You're looking good. Hang in there! 

Reddog74usa

Yep, Ya still got it Grump  :up: Keep swing'n Brother
RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT

Morning, all.  Feeling about the same, a little foggy headed and get sleepy easily.

Went for sunrise, but can't focus enough to process yet.  Taking 15 pills 3 times a day is rough.

Got a hospital bed yesterday, now move furniture to set it up.  Thanks for friends and family.  I've got to get rid of a lot of stuff, too crowded around my desk area.  What really hurts is no cup holders on anything.

Still weak on my right side but managing.

I'll pop in when I can.

Make the Day Yours!
Ormond Beach, FL

twincamzz

Hang in there like a hair in a biscuit Grumpy !! Lookin' good with that cute lil nurse BTW...
not all who wander are lost...

pa_ryder04

wholehog

you need to stay hydrated while you are on the chemo....some foods may start to taste different but stay nourished....if you get sleepy then it's OK to take a nap cause your body is going through a lot right now with chemo

stay with the program and you will get over this hump soon....

Deye76

Grumpy, get your hand off her ass.  :hyst:

Pulling for you brother.
East Tenn.<br /> 2020 Lowrider S Touring, 2014 CVO RK,  1992 FXRP

CndUltra88

Quote from: Deye76 on August 09, 2014, 09:20:06 AM
Grumpy, get your hand off her ass.  :hyst:

Pulling for you brother.

I thought the same thing and yes Grumpy, been thinking of you every time I see a bike roll onto the ship with a cute one on the back seat.
Rob
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

Colt

Hello, Grumpy.  Pulling and praying for you.  Your pictures and stories through the years have compelled me upon retirement in two years to make Daytona Bike Week.  I expect to then meet and buy breakfast as a thank you for your contributions so please continue the fight

--Colt

harley1450000

thanks for the update grumpy,we are all pulling for you

Morning everyone, fair day for me.  Got morning shots, now can't find them.  Bad batteries making me reset the date on the camera.

Had visitors from across the state, whole family is into taking pics.  They stayed a bit longer than I'd have liked, but really enjoyed the visit.

Told Steve no sunrise, but we will go to the Horse later.

Still very shaky, use a walker or wheelchair to get around.  Fuzzy headed and can't process pics, so far.

I'm still here and trying to do more for myself.

Good to hear DaveT is doing better, sad about the bike, but in a good way.  I'm still working on selling mine.  So far, one of 3 people will get it.

Wishing all a great day.

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
Make the Day Yours!
Ormond Beach, FL

BART

Grumpy;

So good to hear from you.  You're "on the mend" and we're glad for you.  Continue to improve and get some rest while you can.  Hopefully you can round up a trike if you sell your RG.

BART

motorplex88

Good morning Grumpy. Nice to see your post. Take er easy and have a good day.  Rick. 

wholehog

sounds good....stay the course

lonerider2

Thanks for keeping us updated on your progress Grumpy,  :up:
If you're up to visitors I'll stop in for a couple of minutes next time I head down to visit my Grandson and family over in Celebration.
We're all pulling for you Grumpy, :koolaid1:
lonerider2

crazy joe

Good Morning Grumpy    Hope all is well   : )

Sixspeed

August 17, 2014, 02:39:43 PM #44 Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 08:58:23 AM by Sixspeed
 :sad:
"The HAPPIEST people just make the Best of Everything"

autoworker

:sad: RIP Grumpy.
Thanks for all your contributions.
It must be true,I read it on the internet.

kik

:sad: R.I.P my friend. May heavens highways lead you to new and exciting places. You will be greatly missed. My condolences to all of Bruces family.

wholehog

don't know what to say....he was a great guy....RIP Grumpy...glad you made it home