March 28, 2024, 10:37:26 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Memorial for Grumpy Sunday Aug. 24... A Sad Ride

Started by the original Breeze, August 21, 2014, 09:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HDDOC

2019 Tri Glide

05FLHTC

August 22, 2014, 05:48:00 AM #27 Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 11:18:56 PM by 05FLHTC
 :sad: He will be very missed  :sad:

My sincere condolences to all his family and friends 
Illinois the Corruption Capitol of USA

Dagwood

:sad:

I always looked forward to Grumpy's weekly pics and other postings.  RIP Grumpy - you will be missed.

lonerider2

Can someone tell me if there is going to be TWO memorial services for Grumpy?? There is a posting in the gone but forgotten section that say the Memorial is on Saturday the 23rd, here it in the General section it says Sunday the 24th??? Just wondering?????

dakota224

Sure going to miss those pics of Lisa  :smilep:  Rip Grumpy. miss you already.. :sad:

triumphbruce

deejay99

Just_T

randyman

I never met Grumpy but every Sunday I would check for his pictures and quotes of wisdom.  He will be missed.  God Speed Grumpy and rest in peace. 

Quicksilver

I didn't know Grumpy, but I never missed any of his Sunday posts.  I will miss his perspective on life.  Will raise a glass on Sunday in his honour.  R.I.P. Grumpy,  Ride on Brother.

carolinayarddog

Prayers and condolences to his loved ones; enjoy Heaven's back roads, Brother; see you one day

Yarddog

NETacomaFatboy

I truly cannot believe Grumpy is gone.  This will take some getting used to not having him around.

garsam

Tried to go to the Facebook page but it says that the link is unavailable. So will post my condolences here. Rest easy Grumpy. We are all going to miss your pictures and comments.
I'm back out on the road again, turn this beast into the wind...

flhs90

Thanks  Grumpy for those fine pics and write-ups  when the skies were gray, may you rest in peace, ride safe in the sky on those streets of gold I here tell are up that way,  :sad:
1980 FLH80, 1990 FLHS, 2006 FLSTS<br />Western Oregon

dirtyed

-deuced-

CndUltra88

Quote from: NETacomaFatboy on August 22, 2014, 07:16:21 PM
I truly cannot believe Grumpy is gone.  This will take some getting used to not having him around.

Your not alone in feeling this way....
Will be thinking of him and his family this weekend.
Rob
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

truck

Just a reminder. The memorial service is tomorrow.

Quote from: the original Breeze on August 21, 2014, 09:52:06 AM
I just got off the phone with Sheri and the memorial service for Grumpy will be this Sunday (Aug 24) at the Iron Horse in Ormond Beach at 2pm. Steve is opening up the back section for us to use so there will be plenty of parking for cars and bikes, as well as the bar up front for anyone who wishes to get a Bloody Mary to toast his memory. The Chaplain and the Honor Guard from the American Legion will be there also to do a service. For anyone who needs it, the address is 1068 N US Highway 1, Ormond Beach, FL 32174

Any and all that can make it are welcome to come. For those that can't make it, we are asking for a moment of silence at 2:30pm in his memory.

~Brz

For those that have Facebook, there is an event page here ----> https://www.facebook.com/events/306336076214911/

Mods, this is a temporary post only in the General section to put the word out for the memorial service.

Thanks
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

WillieG

RIP Grumpy. You will be missed, always looked forward to your Sunday pictures. God Bless.

rhino

RIP Grumpy,you will be missed by many!!!! Will raise a glass at 2:30 sunday and say a prayer for you and your family!!!!

smittyon66

Quote from: lonerider2 on August 22, 2014, 06:34:52 AM
Can someone tell me if there is going to be TWO memorial services for Grumpy?? There is a posting in the gone but forgotten section that say the Memorial is on Saturday the 23rd, here it in the General section it says Sunday the 24th??? Just wondering?????

That was the original plan but Sheri wasn't able to schedule it for Saturday.
Forget the bullsh!t - it's all about two wheels and a motor!

psycho

R. I. P.  Grumpy..  You will be missed..  Will miss your pictures and your presence on this site.  I will take a moment of silence at  2:30 here in San Diego  tomorrow..  I will miss seeing the other coast from such a wonderful set of eyes.. 

Jaycee1964

August 23, 2014, 10:24:38 PM #49 Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 05:05:15 AM by Jaycee1964
I am So happy for Grumpy as he is finally at peace and one with GOD!  We should all be as happy and at peace with ourselves as he was with who he was.  Rejoice!!!

If you have to stop and think about if it is right or wrong, Assume it is wrong.