March 28, 2024, 04:14:56 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

new?

Started by garyajaz, August 31, 2014, 09:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garyajaz

anybody doing anything new?
our riding season bout to start.
have had xb out 2-3 times a week and fxdx other days..

garyajaz

nobody? 
oh well, the big storm missed us and its a bright sunny day out.
going to mountains here in a min.
will take some pix and get you all excited bout riding?

Bona Fide Bob

Same old stuff here, it is almost to hot to ride.

garyajaz

where you at bob?
too hot to ride sounds like my neighborhood.
I went to mountains to little hippy coffee shop. a usual ride for me.
its cooled down to 103 cause of storm fronts.

did not take pix  cause, well, cause its a common run for me and did not see anything unusual.

mark61

We are entering the fall riding season. More color. Cool to cold mornings and nights. Perfect days and afternoons! Had my S3 out Memorial day and ended up trucking it home from 90 miles a way. Charging system ain't doing it's job. Have not got around to checking anything  yet. I ride the road king and look for energy to do the needed chores. Every time I think "ok now I am going to get to the Buell" something else comes up that needs attention RIGHT NOW! Still looking to get to a dealer to check out the new EBR bikes.

88b

I rode my Uly on Sunday, but it's going . I find it too uncomfortable to ride for more than an hour at a time . Shame because it goes and handles well.

garyajaz

am right behind you 88b.
when I ride buell over 150 miles I take next day off with pills.
I try to run 50-60 miles... hit a coffee shop or such to hang an hour, then ride back.
then I can be mobile next day.
just too much fun to sell.

last year or so I almost did sell cause of tendon damage to wrist.  some reattach and stuff made it kinda possible to ride.
ahhh, the golden years

but maybe hold on to it a while.  you might get a little better.
I have a dirt bike havent ran in 3 years.  iron head haven't kick started in two years.
(but I going to get it up this jan)
once in a while look over to fxdx and wonder if body will  hold up till 70.