07 FXST 124" Vee Twin built!
66 Triumph Tiger TR6 DOA

Soft 02

66 Triumph Tiger TR6 DOA

Ohio HD

Looking forward to the feedback!         :chop:

Soft 02

Me too! If it works out you will probably see them stock on the 2016 models....
66 Triumph Tiger TR6 DOA

No Cents

08 FLHX my grocery getter, 124ci, wfolarry 110" heads, Burns pipe, 158/152 sae

2006FXDCI

Well damn it ! I just put my primary back together and it finally comes out ! Looks really nice , Roland Sands will be making a clear primary cover for that  :wink:  Any idea on price ?
2006 Super glide 107" , 2005 electra glide 124"

HighLiner

boooby1744

I just won some $$ on a scratchoff lottery ticket. Dinner for the ol lady, and new parts for big blackie.

Soft 02

Only 8 leaving the factory on the first run. 1 on its way to Mississippi right now.
66 Triumph Tiger TR6 DOA

cherryseeg2

Anyone know if they will have different tooth counts available for changing gear ratios?
2005 Cherry SEEG2-J&B Performance 120 163hp/144tq

Soft 02

Quote from: cherryseeg2 on January 07, 2015, 03:15:36 PM
Anyone know if they will have different tooth counts available for changing gear ratios?

Hopefully that will be an option and maybe a chain with the kit
66 Triumph Tiger TR6 DOA

Ohio HD

1FSTRK

Looks like they went with the tried and true 05 and earlier ramp design.
"Never hang on to a mistake just because you spent time or money making it."

Soft 02

If they are $600 that would be a hard one for me to jump on. They better have a Lay-a-way program.
66 Triumph Tiger TR6 DOA

Ohio HD

Well, a pretty simple primary chain adjuster is about $225.00, so just sayin. 

JohnCA58

Look forward to seeing this unit at the V Twin show.  might change my mind on getting a new style touring bike.
YOLO

HighLiner

Didn't a rep from Baker already say they were shooting for a $200ish price point??

zeke383

I'm just glad somebody got off of there tails and did something. Kudos to Baker. I look forward to real world results.

BVHOG

Nice!!! any pics of the spring pack?  Can't believe it took this long for someone to bring something else to market.  Wonder if the darkhorse one ever got finished
If you don't have a sense of humor you probably have no sense at all.

HighLiner

Quote from: Soft 02 on January 07, 2015, 02:49:56 PM
Only 8 leaving the factory on the first run. 1 on its way to Mississippi right now.

I think those are still preproduction units.

kd

Everyone was probably thinking that Harley was going to fix the problem cuz it was so bad. They must have felt the warrantee claims that they couldn't deny.  We know of some people that worked up a solution that was - can I say - probably pirated. I hope it works and Baker is savvy enough to hold on to it. If the MoCo gets their hands on it it definitely won't be cheap.
KD

BJB

My '09 had been "bucking" some of the hot restarts. Curious what this unit gets for feed back and pricing. Having to buy a new rotor and grind on the primary case to get the old one out makes you look for alternatives.

Soft 02

Quote from: BVHOG on January 07, 2015, 06:43:15 PM
Nice!!! any pics of the spring pack?  Can't believe it took this long for someone to bring something else to market.  Wonder if the darkhorse one ever got finished

Dealing with John on something else but ill ask him where his comp stands right now.
66 Triumph Tiger TR6 DOA

FSG

I'd like to see those coming out with replacement Comps do something with the reversible  Sprocket Shaft Spacer 24009-06, by that I mean make a non-reversible one that provides more contact with the inside of the rotor. 

juice1775

Figures, I just went with the latest SE design. Keep us posted!
Retired Navy Corpsman
2009 Black Denim FLHT/ stage 4/ Se 204/1.725 Rockers