April 18, 2024, 10:48:58 AM

News:

HERTZ SPEAKERS

Started by IronMike113, January 10, 2015, 12:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronMike113

Does anyone know what happened to the Hertz line of speakers from BT,I bought a set a long time back like in 06,and now they don't carry them any more,I really like that speaker,it came in the 6.5 size,but it worked really great with my BT454 amp,and still does,I hope I never have to repair them.......  :speaker:
2 Bikes and 2 Beemers, that's what I have been told 😳

UltraNutZ

When manufacturers dictate $ to be made, it usually becomes an issue for the reseller.  That compiled with the fact that the Hertz line of speakers are the most widely counterfeited speaker ever.  I can see that being a warranty issue for some.  Thats why Hertz should only be purchased from authorized resellers found on the Hertz website.
Politicians are like diapers.
They need to be changed for the same reasons

IronMike113

I hear Ya,I got these from bill over at BT,I never got to talk to him about these tho,they really pound out some great sound.I'll keep them'em right.......
2 Bikes and 2 Beemers, that's what I have been told 😳

chunngle

Quote from: IRONMIKE113 on January 10, 2015, 12:54:47 PM
Does anyone know what happened to the Hertz line of speakers from BT,I bought a set a long time back like in 06,and now they don't carry them any more,I really like that speaker,it came in the 6.5 size,but it worked really great with my BT454 amp,and still does,I hope I never have to repair them.......  :speaker:

I had a set that I purchased from Biketronics way back when. When I had one take a dump, Biketronics replaced them with a new pair of their current HAT models. In my opinion the HAT's sounded better.

UltraNutZ

Quote from: chunngle on January 14, 2015, 10:26:13 AM
Quote from: IRONMIKE113 on January 10, 2015, 12:54:47 PM

I had a set that I purchased from Biketronics way back when. When I had one take a dump, Biketronics replaced them with a new pair of their current HAT models. In my opinion the HAT's sounded better.

that has been my experience as well.

hrdtail78

Wasn't the bike branded stuff just their cheaper energy line of speaker's? 
Semper Fi

UltraNutZ

Quote from: hrdtail78 on January 15, 2015, 05:27:00 PM
Wasn't the bike branded stuff just their cheaper energy line of speaker's? 

Hi Energy Line.

tiny68

Hi, haven't heard much about hertz lately. I think there still around I have boom speakers I like them. good luck