March 28, 2024, 01:16:50 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Show Those Evo's

Started by Rodney_C, March 21, 2009, 03:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete_Vit

Thanks for the take along  :chop: bike seems to run nice, look like some flat roads I've been on in Del and Jersey
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

Reddog74usa

Engine sounds great and it looks like it pulls real nice. Got to love them Evo's
RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT

dr evo1

pro-street 127ci 6sp 250 tire

phatboy1965

Wicked

Just another EVO that got on the road today...
Paul

phatboy1965

Pete_Vit

93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

91evo

moose

new to me 98 low rider   was out with wife at a few garage sales   took her home and had a bud ride me back this followed me home

only 26,000 miles new tires and some extra chrome
Moose aka Glenn-

SixShooter14

'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Dick Locke

October 10, 2015, 06:03:29 PM #60 Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 10:18:56 AM by Dick Locke
 :baby: this is my 1985 FXSB Low Rider with 50,000 actual miles on it!  It's the four speed with electric and kick start. We're working out some miner things but the darn thing runs like a stripped assed a__.  Still in the original paint with gold stripes, big old original sissy bar, short windshield, buckhorn handle bars and wheels.  AND YES ... that is my 1968 400 cu.in w/ THM 400 FIREBIRD in the background!

Tommy C

Quote from: Dick Locke on October 10, 2015, 06:03:29 PM
:baby: this is my 1985 FXSB Low Rider with 50,000 actual miles on it!  It's the four speed with electric and kick start. We're working out some miner things but the darn thing runs like a stripped assed a__.  Still in the original paint with gold stripes, big old original sissy bar, short windshield, buckhorn handle bars and wheels.  AND YES ... that is my 1968 400 cu.in w/ THM 400 FIREBIRD in the background!

Hey, that looks great. Nice car, too.

westcomb

black bart

My 1985 FLH with 75K on it. Been repainted after accident. Bought all the parts off Ebay and did all the work myself. It's been sitting for about 10 years. Just starting to get it back on the road. Many things broken, stuck, or simply not working. Every test ride for the last month, has shown another problem to fix. Waiting to get tires after all glitches are found and corrected.[attach=0]

pumpguy68

Here's my baby she just turned 25(1991FLHTC) all stock 120" 6speed

Ray m
If it has tits or gears it will give you problems at some point!!

westcomb

Looks like someone bolted the motor in the wrong way? ...........  :SM:

Racepres

Quote from: westcomb on October 29, 2015, 04:20:47 AM

Yes it does to me also....I'm still trying to figger out "all stock" with 120" and a six speed!!!!

SixShooter14

Quote from: westcomb on October 29, 2015, 04:20:47 AM

Look at the words on the tank....the guy that built it must've been left handed  :hyst:
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

pumpguy68

I thought that would mess with some of the guys that actually pay attention to detail :hyst: 

The picture is inverted it was actually taken from the other side of the bike.

As far as stock 120" and 6 speed they are stock I haven't done any upgrades to them since I put them in the bike :beer:

Ray m
If it has tits or gears it will give you problems at some point!!

Racepres

Quote from: pumpguy68 on October 29, 2015, 08:03:21 PM
I thought that would mess with some of the guys that actually pay attention to detail :hyst: 

The picture is inverted it was actually taken from the other side of the bike.

As far as stock 120" and 6 speed they are stock I haven't done any upgrades to them since I put them in the bike :beer:

Ray m

Stock huh...I gotta pay more attention to what the MoCo is offering I guess!!!

Poppajon75

My 1996 Ultra Classic. Got it last year with only 15k miles! Almost brand new with those miles.

Hossamania

Very nice. The motor is just broken in.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.

mp

Quote from: black bart on October 24, 2015, 06:05:06 PM
My 1985 FLH with 75K on it. Been repainted after accident. Bought all the parts off Ebay and did all the work myself. It's been sitting for about 10 years. Just starting to get it back on the road. Many things broken, stuck, or simply not working. Every test ride for the last month, has shown another problem to fix. Waiting to get tires after all glitches are found and corrected.
It will be well worth it.

Bido

My 97 Heritage a few years back

phatboy1965