May 09, 2024, 03:20:32 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Only one thing I want to know......how many women are on this site?

Started by Evo1, March 27, 2009, 06:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evo1

March 27, 2009, 06:08:35 PM Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 06:10:58 PM by Fatboy_SirGarfield
I know, I know, mostly guys here. Got to be some female types. Second question for you women.....where are you  :wink: located?

specialx1

it's only kinky the first time

madjack

Now you got me wondering, How many stalkers do we have here. LOL   Gene

Evo1

Quote from: specialx1 on March 27, 2009, 06:25:30 PM
Panzer is rather feminine does that count  :hyst:
Specialx1
Special, you're right! Panzer told me that he thinks you're kind of cute! :potstir:

Baggerlady

You guys are too funny! I try to be here everyday. I don't always post since I have dinosaur dial-up. I'm in Dallas, Oregon! :rose:

shelleybelle_43

I live in Southern California & I'm a girlie girl! :wink: And, I've ridden to Sturgis twice... :pop:
Any act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Sunny California

seattledyna

I can vouch for Shelley, she been a good friend of ours for a long time :teeth:

shelleybelle_43

Sunny California

CndUltra88

Hmmm, shelleybelle is the only female on this site??
I don't believe that...
Ahh well, to the rest of the female peeps, Thanks for keeping your guy on the up and up .
That what helps make this a great site to fall back on from time to time...OK, everyday.
Cheers
Rob
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

truckerdave10

Hey guy, careful cruising an internet site. You might get a response from a chick that's built like a blue whale.

TwistedSister

I'm  here. . . .

hmmmmm. . . .     :idea:   let  me  check. . . .  yep. . . no  stem  on  da   apple  . . .   
Guess  that  means  I  are  a  female.    :pop:

I'm  in  SW  Arkiland . . . .except  when  I'm  in  western  jelly  state 
Drinking doesn't cause hangovers... waking up  does...
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

Evo1

Quote from: shelleybelle_43 on March 27, 2009, 09:21:40 PM
I live in Southern California & I'm a girlie girl! :wink: And, I've ridden to Sturgis twice... :pop:

How far is it from Minnesota to Southern California? :teeth:

PoorUB

:up: Glad to see we have at least a couple Harley babes here! :up: There has to be a few more lurking.
Don't take this wrong, but you ladies need to post a bit more! It adds a bit more "color" to the place!
I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!

texaskatfish

Quote from: Baggerlady on March 27, 2009, 08:55:39 PM
You guys are too funny! I try to be here everyday. I don't always post since I have dinosaur dial-up. I'm in Dallas, Oregon! :rose:

Well it's about TIME someone moved Dallas to Oregon! (buncha yankees)

*from the anyone north of I-10 is a Yankee* school of thought

MEGASNIKKERâ,,¢
Katfish  Vice President   Cypress Chapter BACA
RIP Jester http://bacaworld.org/

Dennis The Menace

TS, that was funny, never heard that expression before.

katfish, good one!  But, you can have Dallas back!  We had enough californifaction when I lived in Oregon.  lol  By the way, when u moving back to Gods country here in Colorado?  ;-)

Baggerlady, you live in a good location.  Far enough away from Portland, but close to the coast for some great riding.  I miss it out there at times I lived in Aloha and SW Portland-West Hills before moving to CO.  Went to HS in Phoenix (Medford) and North Bend (Coos Bay).

Dennis

shelleybelle_43

Hey guy, careful cruising an internet site. You might get a response from a chick that's built like a blue whale.

>)))));>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*And don't  ya think you should warn the women too-the guy they meet online may be a stalker or an axe murderer-that's far worse than a fat girl-dontcha think? :gob:

:potstir:
hehehehehe

Sunny California

Baggerlady

Shelley, good answer!

Dennis-yes its nice here. I'm in the country, not in town so I have the wildlife and quiet going on. I did get two rides to the coast this winter, Pacific City and around back through Tillamook. I actually prefer to ride to the east side, over the mountains. But any of its good, it just depends on what time of year it is. They are still getting snow on the passes to the east. I try to stay away from Portland.

I've been to Sturgis twice, and have done solo rides to Montana and last year to Salt Lake. I ride to work into Salem too, which adds up to 52 miles round trip. :rose:

Evo1

You ladies are now personally invited to the HTT meet & greet in Minnesota on June 6th. I just booted Special1x and company to make room for you ladies. :wink:

PoorUB

Quote from: Evo1 on March 28, 2009, 02:09:24 PM
You ladies are now personally invited to the HTT meet & greet in Minnesota on June 6th. I just booted Special1x and company to make room for you ladies. :wink:

Am I part of thet "company"  :embarrassed:

specialx1

JamLazyAss

I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

Baggerlady

Thanks for the invitation! Unfortunatly, my work will (hopefully) be picking up about then. I will need to work every minute I can this year. And MN is a long way off! I drive a belly dump, so I'm hoping we will get some work this year. So far we are starting off only working three days a week, and I hope its more than that by then. Its the feast and famine job, two years ago I was putting in 50 hours a week, only 27 hours right now. Gotta make it while I can! Thanks again though! :rose:

Panzer

Welcome ladies....I know you've been here for awhile.

PoorUB, that is the best thing you done so far to Specialx1.
I count three females here and Special is questionable.
Jamlazyass and Specialx1..........birds of a feather flock together.
Please ladies, don't go near those two. :dgust:
Ones a pervert and the other tries to be, in no specific order.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

PoorUB

Quote from: truckerdave10 on March 28, 2009, 05:39:59 AM

Or someone pretending to be a cute gal, you know the type,

TwistedSister

Dennis  da  Menace. . .funnyish  story. . .my  before-I married-name  was  Wilson.
dad's  name  George
growin'  up  we  had  neighbours. . .the  Mitchells. . .with  a  son  named  Dennis
True  stuff!!! 

Anyway. . .I  DO  have  a  dry  warpped  sence  of  humor,  or  ways  about  me. ..
When  I  was  told  I  was  "one  of  several  assholes"  on  the  old  site. .. I  pretty
much  figured  it  was  time  for  me  to  STFU.
I  love  my  Dyna's. . .I  love  the  road. .. learn more about my  bikes  every  time  I  break  down. . .
ohhh  yeah. . .and  reading  on  here ~n~ a  few  other  places.  I miss  Samuel. . .cuz  for  the
nine  kinds  of  assholes/bitches  I  am. . .he always  shared  his  knowledge. . .was  patient  explaining  things  to me. . . no  question  was  'stupid' ~n~ he  loved  me  always.

I'm  not  a  cute  bubbly  beautiful  girly-girl  like  Shell^i^  (who  I've met/spent  time  with)
but. . .. I  am  glad  I  ain't  been  banned  from  HTT (yet)     :pop:

Remember. . .. FAT  chicks  are  harder  to  kidnap    :hyst:
. . .
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

TwistedSister

EVO1. . . TY  for  the  invite  to  MN. . .but  if  things  work  out. . .I'll  be  in  EurekaSprings  AR
4-7  June

There  is  the  OFOPOS  Annual  in  Bardstown, KY  13-21  June. . ..
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

Phu Cat

Dang, Shelly, when I first started reading your posts I thought you might fit into the blue whale category cuz ya were just too good to be true.  Instead, you fit more into the 'proverbial penny' category, as in 'cute as'!

PC
Too much horsepower is almost enough.

Sailor285

Katfish.......why you always be givin us Yanks the "Potty mouth"!!!!!!   Hope to see u at the THR in a couple weeks....

TS....LMAO !!!!! see ya in TX....

Dan

Panzer

Evo1 
Now you've done did it, you started the females talking, now how do you stop them?
Yack....yack.....yack, like listening to stereo without ear buds. :crook:

Three types of communication....telephone, telegram, tell-a-woman.
You're held responsible.

Name witheld
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

TwistedSister

TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

Evo1

Quote from: Panzer on March 29, 2009, 07:16:27 AM
Evo1 
Now you've done did it, you started the females talking, now how do you stop them?

You're held responsible.

Name witheld

Does that mean that there's a woodshed in my future?

TwistedSister

Am  gonna  see  if  I  can  get  this  to add  to  the  post. . ..
Here's  the  411  on  the  2009  OFOPOS Annual

ALL  are  welcome  as  long  as  ya  come  with  NO  attitudes. .. a  sence  of humor ~n~
of  course. . .. patience  for  Old Farts    :hyst:

Bardstown ,KY

13-21 JUNE 2009

RM Rates taxes included :

4 days or less $42.99 per nite ALL rooms

5 days or more $38.58 per nite ALL rooms

All rooms have coffee pots, not all have fridge/microwave. Request a fridge, type bed/beds , smoking/non-smoking.

Mention OFOPOS group when making reservation.
Cancelation policy. . . 1 week prior to arrival date.

Has a pool.

OLD KENTUCKY HOME MOTEL

Clean,Comfortable, Southern Charm Since 1955

Outdoor Pool · AAA Approved · Cable TV - HBO
25 Units · All On Ground Floor · Coffee maker & coffee in room
3 Blocks from Historic Downtown Bardstown
414 W. Stephen Foster Ave. Bardstown, KY 40004
Owned & Operated by the Beam family for 25 years.
502-348-5979 FAX 502 348-8090
FOR RESERVATIONS ONLY 1-800-772-1174
E-Mail okhm@bardstown.com

Location Map

50Panhead attached the following image(s):

TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

Evo1

The women have been holding out! According to the HTT stats there are 74.34 women members. So far we only know about 3 of them......where are the other 71.34? Not so sure I really want to know about the .34 though. :pop:

Panzer

They're probably still reading "Motorcycle jokes" and sending them to all their women friends.
What do ya think?

Evo1

Panzer, your probably right. :up:You know, I think your alot smarter than Special says you are.

Hossamania

I think Special pushes you down on the playground because he likes you!
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

Evo1

Quote from: Hossamania on March 30, 2009, 06:36:09 PM
I think Special pushes you down on the playground because he likes you!

:hyst:That is gooood! :hyst:

specialx1

Joncin

Yup, other than my wife, TS and Shelly are two of the finest women I know.   :smilep:

shelleybelle_43

Hey  :rose: TS and everyone, thank you for the kind words.  :smile: Just think, if it weren't for the online harley sites we all would  probably have never had the opportunity to meet and ride together.   :-* You all are just too doggone sweet.
((((hugs))))
sb^i^

Sunny California

specialx1

well i for one am always kind to the Ladies unlike panz,jam, poorub and all the other riff raff :potstir:
Specialx1

texaskatfish

Quote from: Joncin on March 30, 2009, 08:08:49 PM
Yup, other than my wife, TS and Shelly are two of the finest women I know.   :smilep:

Joncin we haven't had the pleasure to meet MsShelly - but you're spot ON sir regarding our favorite 'butt checker' aka MsTS!!!!!

dablaze

There don't seem to be a lot of wimmin chiming in here...but the ones that are here are the quality ones...I been quietly stalking Shelly for a long time (SB check where I am in our trivia game...don't turn around too quick, lol) TS is great epoples too, we had a good time with her and Tattoojoel and his wife Theresa 2 years ago in Daytona, made us feel real welcome.

Craig
Second Shift Cycle

shelleybelle_43

:duel: LOL DaBlaze, I almost bumped into you when I turned and checked the standings at Trivia- you're awful close! Next month I will try to play every day and see if I can improve my score! You're pretty good at that game!  :duel:   LOL! I love the competition, don't you? :wink:

Sunny California

dablaze

Yep, lol, its addictive. I took a week off it for Daytona this month. Next month we will show them.

Craig
Second Shift Cycle

Panzer

shelleybelle_43, said were all sweet. :dgust:
As Specialx1 would say.........."KEWEL".
As Mcdonalds would say.............

Evo1

Why do I have this sudden urge to move to Southern California? :wink:

x52gnr

Quote from: Evo1 on March 31, 2009, 05:39:10 PM

I agree....

and Shellybelle  you are as we say   schweeettttttt :wink:
2012 Heritage Softail
2008 Gl1800 (Gold Wing) Airbagger

shelleybelle_43

Maybe cuz the weather is better for riding? :smilep:

Thank you x52gnr.

Sunny California

Evo1

Quote from: shelleybelle_43 on March 31, 2009, 07:26:45 PM

Maybe cuz the weather is better for riding? :smilep:

Thank you x52gnr.

You mean the weather is nice there also?  Wow what a nice side benny. :smilep:

LilEvilAmy

Here's one more!!   Sorry I'm late ..... you know how us wimmens are!   :wink:
I've been busy at the shop lately and haven't had as much time for surfin'.
I check in daily during the slower winter months, but this time of year it gets a little tougher to find the time.
I'll try to check in more often and hope that the boss doesn't catch me.   :smilep:
~ Li'l Amy & her "Evil Twin" Snortster ~ Detroit, MI ~  ~

TwistedSister

Quote from: hrodeking on March 31, 2009, 02:02:42 PM
whats wrong with fat girls?

My  clothes  take  up  too  much  room  on  the  bike !!!!    :hyst:    :hyst:

Thanx  for  all  the  nice  things  said. . . .   I  guess  all of  ya's  got  the  checks,  eh?    :pop:
bwaaahaaahaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaa
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

Biscuit

I be one of those women.  I don't post alot, but I do check in to
see what I can learn in here.  I live in Texas and enjoy this site.

Hi Sis.  See you in a few weeks.   :beer:
"I do all my own stunts".

Evo1

Welcome Biscuit, and don't be shy. We would love to get a womans perspective on all things from Harleys to how warped Special, Panzer, Poor UB and Jam are. :potstir:

LilEvilAmy, Yes that bike does make your but look fast or is it the other way around? :up:

TwistedSister

Hey  Woman!!!  About  time  ya  dragged  yourself  in  on  this  thread  LOL

Wooooohoooo!!!!!  yep. . .it's  ALMOST  time   :smilep:
I'll  be  there  evening  of  16th. . . .   Keg  of  ShinerBock  is  ordered. . .
delivery  will  be  about  the  time  we  get  in on  Saturday  from
riding  The Sisters   :smiled:
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

Panzer

Quote from: Evo1 on April 01, 2009, 03:31:52 PM
Welcome Biscuit, and don't be shy. We would love to get a womans perspective on all things from Harleys to how warped Special, Panzer, Poor UB and Jam are. :potstir:
LilEvilAmy, Yes that bike does make your but look fast or is it the other way around? :up:
[/color]

Man, if that ain't an opening "come hither" line I don't know what is.
Hey everyone, the babes got BEER........P A A A A R T Y.

Quiet Special

x52gnr

Shelleybelle,

You were doing jewlrey and stuff wernt ya?  My wife might be interested in some of your wares if you are still peddling?
2012 Heritage Softail
2008 Gl1800 (Gold Wing) Airbagger

specialx1

Evo1

Gals I need your help, Trying to find someone for Special because.......well you know, he's special and needs our help. :hyst:

Baggerlady

Shelley, Are you still in Oceanside? I have a friend that lives there now. I had hoped to get down there this winter, but it didn't work out. :rose:

shelleybelle_43

Hi Everyone!  :rose: It's nice to see more of the gals posting! Yee Haw! What a fun thread, it's been viewed 1657 times!!   :rose: Baggerlady, I live about 45 minutes from Oceanside. It's south of me.  :smiled: X52GNR- I was selling silver jewelry a while ago- I haven't sold it for a few years- silver prices went up and I couldn't afford to give the great deals anymore and I spoke with the CEO's at The Harley 100 year anniversary party in Las Vegas and they wanted waaaaaaaaaay toooooo much money to license me to sell jewelry with their logo on it.
Ride safe everyone!
((((((hugs))))
sb^i^

Sunny California

seattledyna

to give you guys an idea how nice Shelley can be, a bunch of us guys meet in yreka CA every september, so Shelly makes a big batch of cookies and sends them to our hotel for us!! now THATS a good friend :teeth:

of course we are her "big brothers" and look after her in return :wink: anybody makes her cry...there gonna have to deal with us!

shelleybelle_43

:wink: Thank you Mike! Last year I hand delivered the Cherry Chip Cookies and actually got to watch them be devoured. :soda:

Sunny California

TwistedSister

Ohhhhh  YES!!!!   Shell^i^  DOES  make  the  most  wonderful  cookies!!!!  She  delivered  them to  Yreka  in 2007  too!!!! 

I  was  just  surprized  a  bit when  one  of  the  guys  was  in  a  french  maids  outfit  that  lil  innocent  me  got  the  blame  immediately  !!!!    :wtf:
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

Sportsterboy

Does looking over my shoulder while I am online count??  If so, my wife is on the site.  Rides 04 FXD and we live just north of Eureka Springs, Ar. near the Missouri line.   :wink:

shelleybelle_43

Beeee right baaaaaack....... I'm gonna see if the "Manly French Maid" has the evidence ooops I mean the photo---tee heeee hehehehehehahahahaha :hyst: And maybe he'll post it here! :pop: LOL....I knew it was :wink: TS' idea from the get go!

Sunny California

seattledyna

I only know one person brave enough to wear an outfit like that :smileo:

wildhorse417

:beer: Cheers to all you guys out there!  Hi from Missoula, Montana! :beer:

Don't get your hopes up guys....I'm already engaged! The date is set for May 8th!!!

I'm a new biker babe thanks to my Fiance'.....and I'm gonna luv ridin' with him!

Lookin forward to my first Sturgis trip this year riding my own bike!!!

I just got a 2008 Softtail Deluxe 105th Anniverary Edition and it's a beauty!

I'm takin' my rider course this weekend! So wish me luck!

I'm learning a lot from this site....so keep the posts comin'..........

:beer: Cheers!
Harlean ;-)

shelleybelle_43

:hyst:  YEAH! Those are the pics I was waiting for! LOL!!!  DO you see what kind of trouble our sweet little innocent  :rose: TS likes to make? Thanks Mike! :soda:

Hi  Wildhorse.

Sunny California

TwistedSister

Just  cuz  I  was  there. . ..
Does  NOT mean  that  I  encouraged  anything  that  happened   :smiled:

can I get some  back-up  here?

I think it  started  out  that  I was  hassled  about a  'dirty  bike'.. ..
I  said  somethin'  about  a  BIKE  WASH. . .men  in  g-strings. . .

After  that. . ...uuuummm. . .StrokerDave  ended   up  in the  french  maid outfit. ...
BUT. . .churchmouse  took  me shoppin   

I liked  the  frenchmaid outfit with  the flaming S  man  underneath. . .

ohhhhhh   my. . .. . guess  ya  had  to  be  there. . .

but  . . hmmmm. .     trust  me. .    I  were  innocent      :smiled:
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

TwistedSister

seattle  dyna.  .. baaaaybe. . .
please  get  my  back  honey 

ROFLMAO. . ..   don't  make  me  move  in  with  ya. . .Mary  would  tire  of  me  real qilk  LMAO
btw. . .love  ya  man   :smiled:
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

Baggerlady

You are way too funny! I keep thinking I'd like to go meet up at Yreka since its not that far. But Sept is my busy month at work, so its hard to get away. We still haven't been to Street Vibrations. Last Sept found me working away from home for six weeks paving I-5 north of Castle Rock, WA. So far this is a slow year, so we will see! :rose:

TwistedSister

Baggerlady
If  you  can  make  Yreka. . .do  so !!!  The  group  is  a hoot. . . the  rides  are  awesome. . . . the  motel is  good,  run  by  some  great  folks  too.
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

shelleybelle_43

:hyst: :hyst: Those pics still make me laugh! Pretty funny stuff!    :soda:  TS, you're a character! (((((((((hugs)))))) sb^i^

Sunny California

TwistedSister

Shell^i^ . . . .   I have  an  idea  for  Dave  for  this  year. . . .   :hyst:  I  think  he  would  look  HOT  in  pink,  ya  think?   :pop:
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

Evo1

Quote from: Panzer on March 29, 2009, 07:16:27 AM
Evo1 

You're held responsible.

Name witheld

Panzer, why did you wait soooooo long to warn me?

In all seriousness, its great to see you gals posting here.

Evo1

shelleybelle_43

:gob:  LOL only 1972 views....LOL   So we like to chat- what can I say?

:rose: TS yes, HOT PINK  would most definitely bring out the twinkle in his eyes and the rosy pink glow of his cheeks----,,,=^';'^=,,, purrrrrrfect! I can only imagine what you have up your sweet little sleeve! :potstir:

Sunny California

specialx1

Rags722

At what point does this thread get renamed "Stalkers dressed like bikers"?

Damn, I used to have cold spells usually followed by a flood of more women than I could handle, but never was so desperate that I would consider driving half way across the country to meet some strange!  God bless the internet!
Rags

smokey3644

One never knows, does one. (Fats Waller)

shelleybelle_43

Hey Rags,   :gob: we are not riding across the country to meet some "strange" we are and have been all friends with each other for years and it's not a "dating" thing....silly man......we meet in several places every year on a regular basis. It's all about the ride and the friends. :gob:
sb^i^

Sunny California

Rags722

Shelly,
I know you are a sweetheart, but sometimes sweethearts need protection.  As an example, if you are flirting and ask Evo1 what his sign is, this is what he holds up!

The boy is not the sharpest tool in the shed!
Rags

TwistedSister

Rags. . ..   That  is  pretty close to  what  I was  thinkin'   :hyst:    :hyst:
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

Evo1

What the hell did I do to deserve this? :embarrassed: Hell, I would make a Boy Scout look perverted by comparison. You must have me confused with Special. :potstir:

Evo1

I've been thinkin..... poor old innocent me is all of a sudden, being picked on and I haven't heard much from Panzer, Jam or Special for awhile. Makes me nervous, I think they have been up to no good and have convinced Rags to stir the pot. I'll be in Philly tomarrow to take care of business, then up to Syracuse to take care of business there and when I get home I'll have to straighten out Special. :duel:

Just can't have the Ladies get the wrong impression of me. This is serious business. :wink:

specialx1

Evo1

I didn't do anything. I think someone is trying to make me look bad cause they want all the wimen to themself. :cry:

specialx1

off to the woodshed and take ur riff raff with ya :pop: :hyst: :potstir:
Specialx1

Evo1

specialx1

Evo1

UltraManPaul

Some of us guys are smart enough to just read and chuckle about the delema posters like Rags and Special have gotten themselves into with the women folk...I get to sleep on the couch enough to know when silence is golden! Oops, did I just post that? back to lurking!

UMP
2015 FLHTK, SE Agitator AF, SE Slip-ons, Chrome front end.

Evo1

TwistedSister

:gob:   OK. . . .  OK. . . .   EVO   here  I  are. . .   geeeeeze!!!!
Yesterday  I  had  to  take  the  FXD  to  my  wrench  cuz  riding  with  no rear  brake  is  kinda  suckie  . . . .  got  the  caliper  rebuilt ~n~ out  to  hit  some  nice  sweepers~n~twisties.  It  was  beautiful  with  the  trees  starting  to  show  different  shades  of  green ~n~the  red  buds ~n~ other  flowering  trees !

Went  to  get  some  plants  this  mornin'. . . .  looks  like  that  bright  thing  is  the  sky  is  out. . .  sooooo  EVO. . . .  if  ya  don't  mind. . . .   can I  go  ride    few  hours ????  Huh,  can  I  ?    :hyst:
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

Evo1

:hyst:I just thought that Special and Rags scared ya off. :embarrassed: Good to have ya back .

TwistedSister

:hyst:   EVO. . . U  crack  me  up  !!!!!!   Run  me  off???  I  been  around  HTT  several  years  ~n~ I  don't  run  too  easy  . . . .  almost  got  kicked  once  tho   :pop:   I  read  more  than  I  post. . . .    I piss  folks  off  less  that  way   :smilep:
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

Baggerlady

I'm still here! It was finally 70 today, and nice and sunny! So, I had to get out for a few hundred miles! Perfect!!!! :teeth: :rose:

shelleybelle_43

Sunny California

ULTRADOG

GUYS DONTY GET TO CLOSE TO T.S. TRUST ME THAT GIRL HAS THE FASTEST HANDS THIS SIDE OF THE MISSISSIPPI AND SHE CAN TALK YA ALL INTO ONE LINE THEN ITS HER WAY OR THE HIGHWAY
HAVE A GOOD TIME ITS LATER THAN YOU THINK

Babygirl73

<-- Looks Down shirt :smilep:....Hmmm yep I be a woman.... :hyst: ...Live in oHIo
Babygirl AKA Gin

specialx1

truck

Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

texaskatfish

Quote from: shelleybelle_43 on April 03, 2009, 09:03:21 PM
:hyst:  YEAH! Those are the pics I was waiting for! LOL!!!  DO you see what kind of trouble our sweet little innocent  :rose: TS likes to make? Thanks Mike! :soda:

Hi  Wildhorse.

HUH?
Sweet?
Innocent??

OKOK - where's the REAL Ms TS and what the hell have yall done with her???

shelleybelle_43

Sunny California

texaskatfish

Quote from: trück on April 07, 2009, 09:05:29 AM
Does anyone know anything about Kirby Girl?
Truck if you mean Kirby-who-was-on-old-HTT?

She's a long time aol bud of ours.....................I'll see if I can dig up her former addy and check on her..............

truck

Yup, Katfish that's her. Maybe she's done with school now and moved on?
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

low_rider1979

I haven't been able to get a reply from Kirby since the tornado hit the college.  I know she wasn't hurt, but she has gone silent since then.  If you get in touch She'll explain why she left  :emsad:
HTT member since 2002

Evo1

Glide-Rider

Hi Shelly...  Long time no see...  Going to make Laughlin this year???

Pete
Pete
Warner Springs Ca.

Babygirl73

Babygirl AKA Gin

TwistedSister

Sooo. . .. I rode out  from  arkiland  a bit   before noonish  thur. .. .rolled in  a  bit  after noonish  today

I  left  my  laptop  on da  desk  while  I  was  gone.

What  I  REALLY wanna  know  is. . . .why  if  some  of  us  wimmins  are  gone  more  than  15 minutes  is it  sooooo  friggin important??????????
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

specialx1

Evo1

Quote from: TwistedSister on April 20, 2009, 02:44:39 PM
Sooo. . .. I rode out  from  arkiland  a bit   before noonish  thur. .. .rolled in  a  bit  after noonish  today

I  left  my  laptop  on da  desk  while  I  was  gone.

What  I  REALLY wanna  know  is. . . .why  if  some  of  us  wimmins  are  gone  more  than  15 minutes  is it  sooooo  friggin important??????????

Because Special keeps askin me to find out.....ya see he's bashfull, but don't tell anyone I told you. 

TwistedSister

:hyst:  special1x. . .  U leave your   puter   on  so your  OL  could reply?!?!??!  bwwaaaahaaaahaahahahaaaaaa

ya  killin  me  here  !!!

Anyway. . .   I  had to   jam on the  big roads  to get to  TX  thur. . .. FRI  it  seemed  we  shoulda  been  workin  on  building  an  ark. ..   I  swear unless  somesome  else  starts  schitt. . .I  ain't  sayin  NUTHIN  !!!!

Saturday  after  CaptKao's  OL  fixed  a  killer  b'fast. . we  got to  playsome  cards. .. SAT  we  rode  with  the  few  that  made  it  an  awesome  ride.  Got  back ~n~ Buck fixed  a  friggin  KILLER  Koreon  supper!!!!!  

Now. . .. let  me  just  do  a  disclaimer  here....   :potstir:
If  I  were  a  MAN  . ..  had  an  attitude. .. or  had  a  question  that  was a  'newby'  inquirery. . .ya  would  beat  feet  to  answer  it.  OR  if I was young/cute-with-big-titties(or  could  post  a  pic  to look that  way)    

When  I  made  a lil "snickr  post"  a  while  back  after  being gone  a  bit. . .  I  was  (by  mangmt  told  I was an  asshole)   I  thought,  not  being  too  smart,  or  a  wrench,  that  I needed  to  just  STFU.    

Yes. . .   I  use to ride  ALOT. . .  but family death. ..  life's  changes  have  really  curbed  MY  retirement  plans. . .  thru  a  wrench  into  where  I  can   ride. . .how much I can. .. maybe  meeting  folks  along  the  way.

hmmmmmm. . .. .    ROFLMAO!!!!!   ?????   can the   mangmt    scan/read/approve  posts before  they  are  made??? ;-)

anyway. . .. for the most   part. ..  I  should  be  busy  til  early  AUG. . ..   ;-)    :
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

specialx1

damn that supper sure sounds good :pop: :smiled: sounds like ya had fun  :smiled:
Specialx1

Evo1

Dear Ms. Twisted,

Where abouts in Arkieland do you hail from?

TwistedSister

:pop:   hmmmmmm. . . .. .  so  Mr  evo1. . ..the  reason  U  b  polite~n~sweet   :wink:

Anyway. ..when  I  be  in  Arkiland. ..am  about  3 miles  offa  I30 near  Arkadelphia, exit 73
the  other  times  am  in  west KY  30ish  miles  north  of  Bowling Green

WED  this  week  I  cage  to  the  jelly  state. . .do  mom  stuff. . .leave  the  cage~n~ set  free  the  lowrider   :smilep:
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

Baggerlady

I'm still here! Just takes time to reply! We finally hit 80 today, and nice sunshine! I had a nice ride to work. So, spring is here, and summer is coming! :teeth: :rose:

shelleybelle_43

Hi All!  Hello  :soda: Peeeeeeeeteeeey!    :-*  How ya been? No Laughlin for me this year, how about you? I saw about 30 bikes heading there today, straight up the 15 to the 40. I was wishin I was one of em........ :cry:

Sunny California

TwistedSister

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh   YES!!!!!!!!   
da  lowrider  is  runnin'  just  FINE!!!!!!!     :smilep:
Only  got  about  150  miles  logged  last  FRI  on  a  lunch/back  roads  run  with  some  jelly  staters  I  know. .. been  busy  with  maternal  ones  needs. . .  tryin'  to  line  up  "clean-up"  from  the  ice  storm  in  late  January. . .   
Hope  to roll  outta  here FRI/SAT ~n~ head  to  SW  Arkiland  on  da  lowrider   :teeth: 
NO  more  cage  trips  KY/AR  til  weather  sux  enuff in  the  fall. .. . wooooohoooooo

did  I  mention  being  "the  responsible  child"   cuts  into  my  riding  time  ????   LMAO!!!!
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

Glide-Rider

Living in Warner Springs now, 11 miles up the road from where we were...  Things are going just fine here in the sticks...  Come on up for a visit of stop by when you go to Julian... I got the same phone number... 

Pete
Pete
Warner Springs Ca.

Old Crow

Quote from: TwistedSister on April 27, 2009, 09:47:07 PM
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh   YES!!!!!!!!   
da  lowrider  is  runnin'  just  FINE!!!!!!!     :smilep:
Only  got  about  150  miles  logged  last  FRI  on  a  lunch/back  roads  run  with  some  jelly  staters  I  know. .. been  busy  with  maternal  ones  needs. . .  tryin'  to  line  up  "clean-up"  from  the  ice  storm  in  late  January. . .   
Hope  to roll  outta  here FRI/SAT ~n~ head  to  SW  Arkiland  on  da  lowrider   :teeth: 
NO  more  cage  trips  KY/AR  til  weather  sux  enuff in  the  fall. .. . wooooohoooooo

did  I  mention  being  "the  responsible  child"   cuts  into  my  riding  time  ????   LMAO!!!!

Heh, you're going south and we're headed north to War Eagle Mill this weekend.  My wife exhibits at the craft show there twice a year.  We'll  be there from sometime Thurs 'til Sunday afternoon.  No bikes though, too much crap to bring with us.
This ain't Dodge City, and you ain't Bill Hickock.

shelleybelle_43

Hey Pete, I was wondering if you were still out there! Thank you for the invite. ((((hugs))))) sb^i^

Sunny California

Babygirl73

Babygirl AKA Gin

aceman2101

Hi Shelleybelle_43, Hi all female bikers!
Somewhere on this site I posted pics and a slide show of my wedding day on the Harley....but I can't find the thread anywhere....any ideas? Oh...I'm doing great on my bike and have put on over 2K miles on it since 4/6!!! Are you going to Sturgis? Who's going?

IBARider

Wow!  i see 7 pages of posts on main header and I'm thinkin' that must be a lot of women...  then I scroll thru real quick and see it's the same 3 women and bout 15 guys... some things remain constant...  No offense to anyone......
It slid 112 feet and I had no road rash

texaskatfish

Quote from: low_rider1979 on April 11, 2009, 09:38:52 AM
I haven't been able to get a reply from Kirby since the tornado hit the college.  I know she wasn't hurt, but she has gone silent since then.  If you get in touch She'll explain why she left  :emsad:

Low I couldn't find her formerly known email myself.

If you run across MsKirby b4 we do please ask her to holler at Katfish & Barb - TIA

Evo1

Quote from: IBARider on May 21, 2009, 10:58:55 AM
Wow!  i see 7 pages of posts on main header and I'm thinkin' that must be a lot of women...  then I scroll thru real quick and see it's the same 3 women and bout 15 guys... some things remain constant...  No offense to anyone......
You are right, somethings never change. Sadly the answer to the question is ........not enough.

taz95dog

home town va.bch., va. usn '68-'72

shelleybelle_43

Sunny California