OT: When in the *world* is this weather gonna give us a break here?

Started by 05FLHTC, March 28, 2009, 10:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05FLHTC

March 28, 2009, 10:05:22 AM Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 11:53:48 PM by Fatboy_SirGarfield
Geeeeez I've had enough already...it's like 30mph wind here & temps are in the 30's  :cry: fricken sick of it!  :wtf:
Illinois the Corruption Capitol of USA

Jeffd

same here.  dang global warming has passed us by.  rain, snow, cold, wind argggg.

05FLHTC

Yep it's supposed ta snow here tonight, man this winter has really been looooong here. The roads are full of huge pot holes big enough to swallow up small cages... :crook:

Dennis The Menace

We had 16 inches of snow here Thursday.  Enough has melted on the roads to get out today, so I am headed out shortly.  Hope you get a chance soon.

menace

willymax4

we got another foot last week and now it looks like we'll have a fast thaw and then i'll be up to my arm pits in water. i'll be running three pumps to keep water away from the house so i'll be busy for a while babysittting them.
maybe by the end of april i'll be back in the saddle, we'll see. :angry:
RIDE LIKE HELL AND YOU'LL PROBABLY WIND UP THERE

mark61

I feel for ya all! I shed a tear for  ya at 65 mph yesterday and 55F  but it didn't last long! :potstir:

mark61

tireater

You should feel my pain...I have to buy sunblock...and it's not on sale....78 and perfect here...again... :up:
Ride it...Break it...Fix it...Repeat...

Tre_11 FLHX

I left the Colorado Springs on Thursday morning, to beat the storm. Glad I did!
11 103 FLHX-TW555 cams,10.5:1, FM 2-1-2 ex, FM heads, VPC, JP mufflers, PV tuner

chris haynes

Los Angeles is sunny, clear and in the 80's. Damn I hate this winter weather. :D
NRA Member
Costco Member
Iron Butt Association Member I can't Re Member

nedlug

Fxstchewy

Rain here..............NCAA tourney and BEER, Oh Yea, puter for all the necessary stuff.  :teeth:
"I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can have the change."

Ultraman

Here in Alberta, some ones rodent saw it's shadow... and 2 more months of winter. See you in May! Can't decide if I want to shoot it or poison it or both. Had the bike out last Friday, I played hookie from work. It was +12 in Calgary, +8 in Didsbury and +5 in Olds, at that point I headed South! Just made me itchy for more riding!
07 Nightrain 103"   Calgary Canada   Gigity Gigity Gooooo!

baggerslimm

05FLHTC

Slimm you are right I work inside but I still wanna cry cause I wanna ride!  :emsad:

Panzer

You all are not alone.
Here in S.E. Pa., it went to 65 (there abouts) worked inside from 9 to 3:30.
Heard bikes go by and when it came time to go outside it was raining.
                                              Go figure :emsad:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

seattledyna

05flhtc, yer just bummed because you have that perfect sunny weather profile pic staring at you all the time :wink:

05FLHTC

Stop it Seattle LMAO  :hyst: almost had me spiting my bourbon on the keyboard...good one I needed that! :up:

TweekmyTwin

I got a slight sunburn mowing my lawn in shorts....80 plus in N. cal
Kiss What ?

05FLHTC

Mowing the lawn, well that is one good thing here none of that yet, chit prolly be shoveling fricken snow in the am :crook:

Rokinrider

Snowing here in SE Iowa "sucks hard". I got the forks done and I need some serious shake down miles. the Chrome horse is open again after the floods in Cedar Rapids,it's friggin time to ride my brothers!!! I envy you guys in CA. I used to terrorize San Diego on my Norton when I was stationed out there. Awesome weather for sure!!! :gob:
Mclintock! swell party were the whiskey?

baggerslimm

05 go out and clean the garage that you been doing for a couple of years!! :potstir: :potstir:

Phu Cat

Well, 05, we're expecting a high of 40 today and I'm takin the bike to Skin's place to have our dead radio exorcised.  I'm tired of this lousy weather too.

PC
Too much horsepower is almost enough.

Scurvy

I need more money so I can take advantage of all this downtime!
Also, I do believe the drought is over in Montana, at least on this side of the divide.
'05 FXST, '10 FLHTP, '77 FXE
Clinton, MT

calgary56

Calgary, Alberta, 29th March 2009, .... a week into Spring !!
Live Long, ... Out Ride the Reaper !

Jeffd

Quote from: Scurvy on March 29, 2009, 07:54:12 AM
I need more money so I can take advantage of all this downtime!
Also, I do believe the drought is over in Montana, at least on this side of the divide.

Scurvy up before 8am on a sunday?  you sick or something LOL.

madjack

Hey Jeffd, Scurvey, It looks like the Locksa going to have a big run off this year. Be some great spring riding for us this year. Hope to run across you bums down there. Deffinitly a shop day today. Gene

Jeffd

Gene, one of these days I might hit you up for a tool loan.  I am getting a little shifter shaft seapage and I need the main shaft tool. 

seattledyna

I'm actually starting to get a tan! dont look like the underside of a porpoise anymore :wink:

05FLHTC

Quote from: baggerslimm on March 29, 2009, 02:38:29 AM
05 go out and clean the garage that you been doing for a couple of years!! :potstir: :potstir:

Hey there still might be enough room left to squeeze one more bike in there  :wink:

05FLHTC

Quote from: seattledyna on March 29, 2009, 10:02:19 AM
I'm actually starting to get a tan! dont look like the underside of a porpoise anymore :wink:

Alright Seattle I'll ask...what is a porpoise  ???

seattledyna

mayor

kinda wondered what I was saving this for ( :crook: ):

snow flurries here this morning.  Spring ott to just about be around the corner.   :emsad:
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

tireater

Ride it...Break it...Fix it...Repeat...

truck

We went from weather to dolphins?

Did you ever see a dolphin jump out of the water and spin around?
I saw it off of the coast of Maui, it looked like the animal was having a good time, but in reality it was trying to shake loose a parasite that was attached to it.
I thought these guys were smart. Why didn't he or she just use dolphin talk to ask it's buddies to brush the parasite away? :smileo:
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.