March 28, 2024, 01:53:48 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New Fuel Moto E-Zilla tunable hi output 2/1 exhaust for FLH

Started by Jamie Long, July 01, 2015, 01:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie Long

Fuel Moto has partnered with D&D to offer the E-Zilla, the ultimate tunable 2/1 system for high output FLH applications. The Fuel Moto E-Zilla 2/1 system is based on the D&D Boarzilla header pipe along with our Fuel Moto E-Series muffler which features our elliptical disc tuning system. Our evolutionary disc system allows tuners & enthusiasts alike full tunability to give the motor what it wants/needs, as well as the ability to acheive the sound level they desire. Tuning discs are easily added or removed in minutes and user adjustabily is better than any other system on the market. The E-Series muffler allows for superior horsepower & torque, along with a much more reasonable dB level compared to a straight thru core. The E-Zilla pipe uses large stepped 1.875" to 2.00" primaries and this system is designed specifically for motors making 135-180Hp. For more info you can visit http://www.fuelmotousa.com/i-22100567

Features large stepped 1.875" to 2.00" primaries
Ceramic coated header
Dual 12mm & 18mm bungs (plugs included)
Includes 15 pre-installed E-Series tuning discs
Supports 135-180Hp
Fits 1999-2015 FLH models (1999-2008 requires trans mount)

joe_lyons

Powerhouse Cycle & Dyno - Performance is our passion 816-425-4901

Ohio HD

Sounds like a good combination. I like my Zilla, but at times, it is a bit loud.

Ohio HD

Jamie, I guess a man could just buy the E series muffler for this system if he has a Zilla now? Is the muffler a 2-1/2" inlet? 

Jamie Long

Quote from: Ohio HD on July 02, 2015, 03:05:53 AM
Jamie, I guess a man could just buy the E series muffler for this system if he has a Zilla now? Is the muffler a 2-1/2" inlet?

Yes we now offer an E-Series retrofittable 2/1 muffler kit for looking to put a tunable E-Series muffler on their current 2/1 system. We offer the muffler $349.00, heat shield $129.00, and stainless inlet extension (if necessary) $35.00. If you are mounting on the D&D Fatcat or Boarzilla you will need all three components, if you are mounting on a V&H Pro Pipe you can use just the muffler as the stock heat shield will work. Adding the E-Series gives you full tunability and definitely allows you to tame the exhaust note compared to a straight thru core, another benefit is reduced reversion & better O2 sampling. 

Ohio HD

Quote from: Jamie Long on July 02, 2015, 07:01:54 AM
Quote from: Ohio HD on July 02, 2015, 03:05:53 AM

Yes we now offer an E-Series retrofittable 2/1 muffler kit for looking to put a tunable E-Series muffler on their current 2/1 system. We offer the muffler $349.00, heat shield $129.00, and stainless inlet extension (if necessary) $35.00. If you are mounting on the D&D Fatcat or Boarzilla you will need all three components, if you are mounting on a V&H Pro Pipe you can use just the muffler as the stock heat shield will work. Adding the E-Series gives you full tunability and definitely allows you to tame the exhaust note compared to a straight thru core, another benefit is reduced reversion & better O2 sampling.

Thanks Jamie, that may be added to a dew small changes I want to make with the 117" I have. That E series muffler, and a cam change will work well together I think. I Should be able to add some earlier torque, and keep the HP I have.

Jonny Cash

Accurate information is expensive, rare and difficult to find!

DOM

Jamie, What kind of performance improvement would you expect over the quiet fatcat muffler?  What do these sound like compared to the Fatcat?

remington007

Jamie, is the retro-fit muffler made for the newest Pro Pipe Chrome?  Have you tested results with that pipe verses the D&D?

Jamie Long

Quote from: DOM on July 06, 2015, 04:05:05 PM
Jamie, What kind of performance improvement would you expect over the quiet fatcat muffler?  What do these sound like compared to the Fatcat?

The gains are relative to the specific combination and what the motor wants tuning wise, the E-Series has a nice deep tone and this design removes the sharp hammering effect associated with some straight thru cores on many combinations.

Jamie Long

Quote from: remington007 on July 09, 2015, 02:45:41 PM
Jamie, is the retro-fit muffler made for the newest Pro Pipe Chrome?  Have you tested results with that pipe verses the D&D?

We offer the E-Series universal 2/1 muffler kit which fits the V&H Pro Pipe. On the FLH it is a direct fit and even uses all of the V&H shields. The Pro Pipe has a really nice header (comparable to D&D) but the V&H baffle leaved something to be desired. Overall performance between the Pro Pipe and D&D Fatcat both fitted with the E-Series muffler is pretty much identical on most combinations. 

Here is a link to the E-Series 2/1 retrofit muffler kit http://www.fuelmotousa.com/i-22164513 

Jasper

Jaime - are these still available? (doesnt seem like it on your site) -- would love to find an alternative for my 98 FLH (124")

Lone Ranger

Quote from: Jamie Long on July 10, 2015, 07:33:15 AM
Quote from: remington007 on July 09, 2015, 02:45:41 PM

We offer the E-Series universal 2/1 muffler kit which fits the V&H Pro Pipe. On the FLH it is a direct fit and even uses all of the V&H shields. The Pro Pipe has a really nice header (comparable to D&D) but the V&H baffle leaved something to be desired. Overall performance between the Pro Pipe and D&D Fatcat both fitted with the E-Series muffler is pretty much identical on most combinations. 

Here is a link to the E-Series 2/1 retrofit muffler kit http://www.fuelmotousa.com/i-22164513

Would the E-Series universal 2/1 muffler kit also fit a Bassani B4 pipe?