May 09, 2024, 07:25:45 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

2014 street glide hogtunes

Started by roy95, March 31, 2015, 02:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roy95

I see the hogtune amp and speaker for the 2014 /15 are on sell for 399.00 are they any good,,, I can not afford the 1100.00 for the boom system plus install . Iam in Canada so that puts the hogtune around  525.00 plus tax..

UltraNutZ

definitely an upgrade to Boom Audio stuff.
Politicians are like diapers.
They need to be changed for the same reasons

HD_04Ultra

Ultra,
Are you suggesting that the Hogtunes products are superior to the Boom Audio products?

UltraNutZ

The 6.5" speakers sound pretty darned good.  Certainly not HAT/Focal quality but yes they're better than BA IMO.
Politicians are like diapers.
They need to be changed for the same reasons

speed limit

$450.00 US will get you BK 2180 & 6.5s
If it don`t scare you, It ain`t fast enough.

hogmandon

I thought hog tunes was in Canada, that is where I sent amps back to. Why not buy direct from them.

roy95

you can not buy from them,, dealer only,,

hogmandon

I had forgotten that, I got them from parts direct. Had a problem and dealt with Hogtunes directly.

metaliser

I actually thought HogTunes was junk ? Seriously, a friend of mine sent 2 amps back and finally sent all back and got RF and he loves the it.

Breeze

July 03, 2015, 02:25:12 PM #9 Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 02:27:25 PM by Breeze
Quote from: roy95 on June 23, 2015, 02:20:07 AM
you can not buy from them,, dealer only,,

I bought mine direct from Hogtunes, and just now looked and they have buy it now buttons on the website? 
I know next to nothing about sound quality, etc. , but my H.T. amp, speakers and tweeter bar sound clearer than oem at all speeds. Of course I'm comparing to '07 oem. :embarrassed:
I'm starting to believe my body is gonna outlast my mind.