May 09, 2024, 12:10:16 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Rebuild time for the touring pig

Started by Coyote, August 13, 2015, 06:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N-gin

About the catch can.
I had drilled out my bolt breathers and there is about 18in of line to the catch on my rear shock.. When I drain it I get water. There is a slight oil film on the water.
I'm not here cause of a path before me, Im here cause of the burnout left behind

HD/Wrench

motolocopat

Congrats and many thanks for the nice write up :beer:
MotoLocoPat  2015 FLTRXS, 2013FLHX, 2010FXDF
2006 Ducati S2R1000, 2004 KTM950

Coyote

Steve, just to let you know that Genesis 577 CAM turned out to be exactly what I was after. Big touring bike pulls like a train right off the line and still has plenty up top for passing.  And the Target Tune with the map Jamie sent me dialed it in beautifully.

HD/Wrench

Quote from: Coyote on November 18, 2015, 03:00:44 PM
Steve, just to let you know that Genesis 577 CAM turned out to be exactly what I was after. Big touring bike pulls like a train right off the line and still has plenty up top for passing.  And the Target Tune with the map Jamie sent me dialed it in beautifully.

Happy I could help. And again nice job with the complete build..

FSG

VANAMAL

Great work thanks for sharing. Wish you were closer id ask for your help. I need to do the top end on the 05 103 and the 110 always needs repair. Im pretty well read and confident enough to do cams,heads pistons pump etc.  weak on lower end,trans and elec issues. Tuning is something that id like to learn but its super confusing with all the different tuners.lingo,maps etc.
05 flhtcse2
12 flhxse3

sfmichael

Colorado Springs, CO.