April 27, 2024, 10:51:53 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Can a V-Twin be competitive?

Started by HighLiner, October 27, 2015, 07:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strokerjlk

Quote from: prodrag1320 on April 29, 2016, 04:33:37 PM
It's your organization, why would they dictate to you? Something I don't know anything about

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
it got kinda ugly for no reason.there isn't really a class that the bike fits in.
IMO the Browne's listened to the wrong people tell them how they though it was gonna be.
gotta be Nitro to run funny bike /dosent have to run nitro to run funny bike/just put a drop of nitro in it to run funny bike....bla bla bla. they should have just called and talked to Marty first. some funny bike guys want them torun  some don't. :nix:
IDK and don't have a dog in the hunt. I like power adders nos EFI and like to see the bike run. I hope it all works out for everyone.
A scientific theory summarizes a hypothesis
repeated testing establishes theory

sfmichael

Quote from: strokerjlk on April 29, 2016, 08:51:42 PM
Quote from: prodrag1320 on April 29, 2016, 04:33:37 PM
It's your organization, why would they dictate to you? Something I don't know anything about

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
it got kinda ugly for no reason.there isn't really a class that the bike fits in.
IMO the Browne's listened to the wrong people tell them how they though it was gonna be.
gotta be Nitro to run funny bike /dosent have to run nitro to run funny bike/just put a drop of nitro in it to run funny bike....bla bla bla. they should have just called and talked to Marty first. some funny bike guys want them torun  some don't. :nix:
IDK and don't have a dog in the hunt. I like power adders nos EFI and like to see the bike run. I hope it all works out for everyone.

:up:
Colorado Springs, CO.

twincam8888

Back in the day the All Harley Drags was like the Special Olympics for motorcycles.
But what do I know? I drive a party bus.

Racepres

Quote from: twincam8888 on April 30, 2016, 03:59:16 AM
Back in the day the All Harley Drags was like the Special Olympics for motorcycles.
Really?
What class did you run?
Where and When?

strokerjlk

Quote from: strokerjlk on April 28, 2016, 05:35:20 PM

They are testing this coming weekend .
Bad azz ride

they lifted the head.
it done the same thing at Rockingham,and bowling green last year.
they are back to the drawing board,looking to improve on engine  parts, that are up to the task.

strokerjlk

they run much faster on fuel than aluminum
Elmer Trett 1986

Hossamania

Ouch! Did it make big flames to entertain everyone?
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

strokerjlk

Quote from: Hossamania on May 01, 2016, 07:11:39 PM
I dont know. they were in VA. this weekend. I am stuck working on my bike in the barn. :emsad:

prodrag1320

Quote from: Hossamania on May 01, 2016, 07:11:39 PM
been there,yes there is big flames!!