March 29, 2024, 05:18:22 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

This months deals

Started by Mark P, November 23, 2015, 09:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark P

CVOThunder

In the process of buying a used 2015 RGS, not enough green at this moment to jump on this but man that's the kit I wanna put in it.
Photons by the bag. Gravitons not  shipped outside the US.

IronMike113

Come and get'em while they are Hot,Some great deals going on........  :wink:
2 Bikes and 2 Beemers, that's what I have been told 😳

CVOThunder

November 28, 2015, 06:06:09 AM #3 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 06:23:52 AM by CVOThunder
Mark, dropped you a PM if you have time.

Oh crap, I sent this to you and it should have gone to Bert. If you can kick it back I forgot to save the message. I usually save them all but forgot this time

Thx
Photons by the bag. Gravitons not  shipped outside the US.

BUBBIE

Well Well. Look around at the Vendors and Never saw your Baker Drivetrain on HTT...  :doh:

Lots goes on here I don't know...

I bought that DD7 Builders Kit com'n tomorrow Dec. 4th.. anxious ANXIOUS... :SM:

Hoping I can do a quality job installing the DD7 here in my Garage in Az. Not too much in tools let alone special tools in garage Down here but I'll get er done...  NO Snow, Cool but sunny warm Mid days.

Looking forward for that first ride.

signed....BUBBIE

On another forum HDF, I found that old thread bad mouthing Redline Shockproof and brought it forward to give my opinion, defending a quality product.
I go by REDHEAD over there...

Redline products are great and Blaming a great tranny lube for .... well you know, as you did a Great reply defending Shockproof... tks

Quite Often I am Right, so Forgive me when I'm WRONG !!!

Mark P

Quote from: BUBBIE on December 03, 2015, 08:12:08 PM
Well Well. Look around at the Vendors and Never saw your Baker Drivetrain on HTT...  :doh:

Lots goes on here I don't know...

I bought that DD7 Builders Kit com'n tomorrow Dec. 4th.. anxious ANXIOUS... :SM:

Hoping I can do a quality job installing the DD7 here in my Garage in Az. Not too much in tools let alone special tools in garage Down here but I'll get er done...  NO Snow, Cool but sunny warm Mid days.

Looking forward for that first ride.

signed....BUBBIE

On another forum HDF, I found that old thread bad mouthing Redline Shockproof and brought it forward to give my opinion, defending a quality product.
I go by REDHEAD over there...

Redline products are great and Blaming a great tranny lube for .... well you know, as you did a Great reply defending Shockproof... tks

Let me know how that first ride goes, if you run into any snags on the install give us a call.