March 28, 2024, 05:41:46 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Rockout Rocker Inserts

Started by Rockout Rocker Products, December 06, 2015, 02:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockout Rocker Products

Hello all...

I'm very happy to be a new forum sponsor here at HTT. My former username was Bikerscum, that guy that found & cured the tapping problem in the top end of Twin Cam bikes. That research and development has resulted in my own product to make that annoying tapping go away... Rockout rocker inserts. These have been a huge success with sales in the US, Canada, Germany, UK, Australia, etc.. I hear from stoked bikers all the time that were ready to give up hope until they found Rockouts!

Please take a moment to check out my website.... www.rockout.biz

There you'll find installation and ordering information, and if you have any questions please just drop me a note here or at my email rock-out@att.net

Thanks for having me  :smile:

John @ Rockout

www.rockout.biz Stop the top end TAPPING!!

Ohio HD

I bought a set to try out next time I do something to the 117 inch. They shipped and arrived very fast, look to be well made too. 

harleytuner

Congrats John and kudos on the good work.  Ill check out the site and be in contact with you soon. :up:

IronMike113

Welcome aboard,I have read good things about your Products,wish you well here....... 🇺🇸
2 Bikes and 2 Beemers, that's what I have been told 😳

SLAATY

Hey John, best of luck here! Just joined this site myself, and wondering why I didn't check it out before this.

They haven't arrived, but it's only been a couple of days and I don't have the 585's yet anyway...

You've got a solid product that's going to help a lot of us with the top end knock. Mine reminds me of woodblocks being played.

Rockout Rocker Products

Thanks guys for the warm welcome  :up:

If I can answer any questions or help in any way just holler.

John

BUBBIE

:up: Welcome,

Glad to see you have a place to sell these units... :SM:

Should do great here, I'll be trying to send you business too... Not me for right now But for the many here on this site AND other places... Talk helps... :speaker:

signed....BUBBIE
Quite Often I am Right, so Forgive me when I'm WRONG !!!

Rockout Rocker Products

Thanks Bubbie, every bit helps. You're right, talk isn't just important, it's critical.

'Course it's up to me to make sure the talk is positive  :smile:

So far the feedback has been awesome  :up:

jmorton10

Good luck guys, love to see new vendors. :koolaid:

~John
HC 124", Dragula, Pingel air shift W/Dyna Shift Minder & onboard compressor, NOS

2006FXDCI

Do the rockout rocker lockers work with the SE forged rocker supports ?
2006 Super glide 107" , 2005 electra glide 124"

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: 2006FXDCI on December 07, 2015, 05:19:27 PM
Do the rockout rocker lockers work with the SE forged rocker supports ?

That's a great question, one that comes up from time to time. The answer is..... I've been told they do. I hesitate to make claims on something I don't hold in my hand, but the guy who tested them is solid. He sent me some pics.... a few of the support/shaft and one of the Rockouts installed. I don't know if it makes any difference but this was on a 110 CVO...

The guy said it absolutely stopped the rocking. Still, I would like to see another confirmation that they fit before I state a definite yes. If you're up for it PM me & I'll send you a free set, I only ask for an honest evaluation.

Thanks for the interest  :up:

Rockout Rocker Products

FXD, your kit is on the way.

Thanks man,

John

2006FXDCI

Thank you John ! Cant wait to try them out . I will post my results here on how they work with the SE supports .

hotbo

Just ordered 2 sets.1 for me and 1 for my wife's.cant wait to try them,thanks Travis   :beer:
03 fatty 124"  S&S Super G/Bored w/T-jet,Dragos Softail Exh.

Rockout Rocker Products

Thanks man, please let us know how they work out for you.

John

Sc00ter

Just ordered a set...  Good timing, as my motor is apart for a winter freshening up!   :up:

Rockout Rocker Products

Thank you very much for your order   :up:

kbnet300

Last Week I installed the Rocker Inserts in my 02 Road King.
Prior to install sounded like a handful of nuts in the front rocker box.
After install .......... Amazing difference on idle and running down the road.
Well worth the time and effort to install. Excellent product.

:chop:

Rockout Rocker Products

That's great to hear :up:

Thanks for your order, and for the feedback.

John

2006FXDCI

Received my rockout lockers today ! I will be installing them as soon as i get my engine components back . Thanks again John !

Rockout Rocker Products

Thanks man.

Now who wants to try some on a Sportster or EVO? If you have the components laying around & can check for fit & function please let me know  :up:

joe_lyons

I have a sportster rocker support plate apart at work I can measure for you on Thursday if you want
Powerhouse Cycle & Dyno - Performance is our passion 816-425-4901

Rockout Rocker Products

That would be awesome Joe, thank you.

If you'd like to PM me a shipping address, I'll send you a kit to try..... see if it will fit, if not, why not, etc.

Also anyone else that would be willing to help out.

Thanks again,

John

fidel

I just send you an email I wan try ur kit  thanks in advance

Rockout Rocker Products

Sorry, I haven't received any emails or PM's from you.

BTW is this for a Sportster or EVO? SE forged support?

Rockout Rocker Products

Sorry Fidel, I did get your email.... thanks.

John

fidel

its for a twin cam payment send

Rockout Rocker Products

Got it, thanks. Packed up, will ship tomorrow.

John

Rockout Rocker Products

Still looking for volunteers to try Rockouts in Sportsters & Evos. All you have to lose is the tapping  :up:

Happy holidays from all of us at Rockout  :beer: :beer:

turboprop

Has anyone tried these in S&S billet or cast rocker boxes?
'We' like this' - Said by the one man operation.

joe_lyons

Just wanted to let others know that these worked in sportster rocker support plates.  I just did the front support plate(warranty job) and there is a noticeable difference between front and rear where both were noisy before.
2015 XL1200 1600 miles.
Powerhouse Cycle & Dyno - Performance is our passion 816-425-4901

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: joe_lyons on December 26, 2015, 04:32:55 PM
Just wanted to let others know that these worked in sportster rocker support plates.  I just did the front support plate(warranty job) and there is a noticeable difference between front and rear where both were noisy before.
2015 XL1200 1600 miles.

That's great to hear!

So school me on Sportsters a little.... are they like twin cam engines in that the rocker assemblies are all the same... 883, 1200, etc? All years or only some?

Would you change anything about the kit to make it work better in Sportsters?

Thanks again for your help, very much appreciated.

John

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: turboprop on December 26, 2015, 08:28:57 AM
I don't know about the S&S assemblies. They do work in all twin cam, and SE forged. I have heard they are a little too small for Woods offset supports, but I'm working on that.

If you have the S&S assemblies & want to be a tester, let me know.

John

FSG

December 26, 2015, 05:26:02 PM #33 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 06:55:07 PM by FSG
QuoteSo school me on Sportsters a little.... are they like twin cam engines in that the rocker assemblies are all the same... 883, 1200, etc? All years or only some?

Sportsters with the Evo Engine use the same Rocker Shafts and Rocker Arms that all Big Twin Evo and TCs use.  But like the Big Twin Evo their support is built in to the Inner Rocker Cover and they use different bolts to a TC.

http://www.harleytechtalk.com/htt/index.php/topic,87675.msg996752.html#msg996752

Rockout Rocker Products

December 26, 2015, 05:34:11 PM #34 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 06:59:27 PM by FSG
Quote from: FSG on December 26, 2015, 05:26:02 PM
QuoteSo school me on Sportsters a little.... are they like twin cam engines in that the rocker assemblies are all the same... 883, 1200, etc? All years or only some?

Sportsters with the Evo Engine use the same Rocker Shafts and Rocker Arms that all Big Twin Evo and TCs use.  But like the Big Twin Evo their support is built in to the Inner Rocker Cover and they use different bolts to a TC.

http://www.harleytechtalk.com/htt/index.php/topic,87675.msg996752.html#msg996752

Great information, thank you.

Since Joe said my inserts worked on his Sporster, I have to assume at least the bolt diameter is the same?

FSG

QuoteSince Joe said my inserts worked on his Sporster, I have to assume at least the bolt diameter is the same?

Yes the Sportsters started using the same bolts as the TCs in 2001 or 2002, but I'd still like someone to put a P/N 3500A (Evo) alongside a P/N 1039 (TC) and measure the diameter of the bolt where it passes through the notch.

turboprop

Quote from: Rockout Rocker Products on December 26, 2015, 04:45:29 PM
I don't know about the S&S assemblies. They do work in all twin cam, and SE forged. I have heard they are a little too small for Woods offset supports, but I'm working on that.

John

I have the both types of rocker boxes and will try them on the next build using the case boxes. Will post the results here and if needed any adjustments. My knee jerk reaction is to hope the bolt holes in the S&S supports are slightly smaller than the harley supports and can have enough material to allow them to be reamed to the proper size to use these.
'We' like this' - Said by the one man operation.

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: turboprop on December 26, 2015, 07:25:21 PM
Quote from: Rockout Rocker Products on December 26, 2015, 04:45:29 PM

John

I have the both types of rocker boxes and will try them on the next build using the case boxes. Will post the results here and if needed any adjustments. My knee jerk reaction is to hope the bolt holes in the S&S supports are slightly smaller than the harley supports and can have enough material to allow them to be reamed to the proper size to use these.

Please PM me your name & shipping address & I'll send some your way.

Thanks,

John

Valley

Great fix. Do they remove easily if you have to replace shafts?

Rockout Rocker Products

They tap out from the bottom. Since they're tapered they push right out once you move them a short distance. You need a sharp round punch so it catches the edge of the insert rather than slipping past it.

Most times you can reuse them, sometimes not if the edges get buggered.

VIN1800

Installed them on my 2012 Street Bob, nice and quit now.

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: VIN1800 on December 27, 2015, 03:04:09 PM
Installed them on my 2012 Street Bob, nice and quit now.

That's great to hear!

Thank you for your purchase and your feedback.

John

Rockout Rocker Products

January 03, 2016, 08:30:47 AM #42 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 07:01:37 PM by FSG
Hey all,

Just  quick update in the Rockout world...

Been kinda out of it, taking a break for the holidays. My day job gets pretty hectic this time of year. Still, I haven't been slacking (much) :)

Had a request to make some inserts for Woods offset supports. Initially not something I plan to offer as I have to figure the volume would be pretty low. But a couple of brothers were in a bind so I made a few up...

Then I noticed an old Sportster rocker box I had laying around and...

.... we'll see... :)

I make the regular Twin Cam inserts at about 1000/hour, these .... um... slower than that. lol But if they are a universal fit then that opens up possibilities.

Speaking of Sportsters, anyone wanting to test out some Rockouts in theirs just let me know.... I'll be offering these soon & woud like to get some feedback.

I've got some exciting new stuff in the works, including a completely new design. Have to keep quiet for now until patent approval... my ideas seem to migrate to other's products.

Speaking of which...

There seems to be some confusion about the origins of my installation method, let me clear that up...

One of the great things about the internet is it provides a historical record. Things that can't be argued or changed. Here's some data...

It's no secret that the original rocker inserts were a joint venture of myself and another party. That joint venture ended here... 8-26-15 post #152 http://www.hdforums.com/forum/new-rushmore-models/1058869-the-tapping-the-quest-is-over-16.html The post directly above that shows the product at that time. I was (and am) 50% owner of that product as marketed, including the patent rights to it. Notice the contents of the kit. The installation method at that time was to loosen all the support bolts while still on the bike, let the plate rise up and install the inserts there. I still have one of those kits and the instructions here in front of me. There was also a video at the time showing hammering them in with a ball peen hammer on the bench.

I announced my own Rockout kit on 9-4-15 in post #176 here...

http://www.hdforums.com/forum/new-rushmore-models/1058869-the-tapping-the-quest-is-over-18.html post #176. (BTW, my username there at the time was Bikerscum). Notice the contents listed in my kit...

"The kit includes the inserts, 2 Viton O-rings, simple installation hardware, & complete instructions."

Here is a picture of my kit as introduced and the other kit at that time...

In fact, my kit was so different I started a whole new thread about the installation method here... http://www.hdforums.com/forum/touring-models/1074778-a-word-about-installing-rockout-rocker-shaft-inserts.html

As I said, this is all verifiable history, nothing to argue about. If you see another kit with the 2 o-rings, a nut & a washer in it the method was copied from me, plain & simple.

It is easy to say you're the first, a lot harder to be the first.

Fact... I found & cured the Harley top end tapping problem, first.

Fact... I was 50% responsible for bringing the first commercial product to market to solve that problem.

Fact... I developed the installation method in widespread use today.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Now off to the shop....

Durwood

I just used your product in my last customer build and ordered an extra set for the shop mule.

Hat's off to "tapping" into a long existing but never commercially addressed issue. Pardon the pun. :teeth:

BTW nice product.

Daren

Rockout Rocker Products

Thanks Daren, your support is very much appreciated.

John

Rockout Rocker Products

Just a quick spy photo from the Rockout R&D dept....

While it's fun to theorize about things, I have a pretty good grasp of what is, and just as importantly what IS NOT going on in there :)

Back to work...

Tattoo

will they work with The Screaming Eagle rocker support?
"You can have anything you want
But you better not take it from me"

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: Tattoo on January 06, 2016, 05:11:44 PM
will they work with The Screaming Eagle rocker support?

Yessir, just like the stock supports.

John @ Rockout.

Tattoo

I just bought a set from E-bay. thanks....

WES

Rockout Rocker Products

Thanks, they'll be in the mail tomorrow.

John

Tattoo

harleytuner

Just ordered 2 sets, can't wait to test them.thanks   Thanks John

Rockout Rocker Products

Got the order, thanks man.... I'll have them off to you tonight.

Please let us know how they work out for you.

:up:

Tattoo

They came in the mail today and are installed,my motor is torn down for upgrades so installation was very quick. I must say I have been in this industry for 30 years and this is the first time I have seen a aftermarket product instruction sheet have a quote from a Harley-Davidson Dealer. not sure if that was a slam or just trying to get your point across. LOL....

thank you for the quick shipping and what appears to be a great product.

Wes. :up:

Rockout Rocker Products

It's not really a slam, tho I can see how it can read that way. It was just my experience in trying to get the dealer to fix my bike. I should probably reword it.

Looking back on it now I kinda feel sorry for the dealers. I mean there you have a guy like me, pissed off that his $30,000 bike is making this noise. You know in advance if you take it apart you're not going to find anything, you can't charge the customer for it & the MOCO isn't going to reimburse you for the time. Lose lose.

Now they have an option to make happy customers.

Thanks for your support, I truly appreciate it.

John @ Rockout.

Tattoo

One My techs just purchased some as well and Im sure will love that part of the paperwork.   :wink:

Thanks again

2006FXDCI

Got my rockouts installed today into my SE forged supports using S&S roller rockers and shafts . The rockouts installed easily , they can be installed upside down in the SE supports so make sure the small tapered end is down . Didn't need much force to seat them , i did it by hand . It will be a while until i get my motor together and running , i will report my final findings then . The Rockouts seem like a great product ! I cant wait to hear the difference !

Rockout Rocker Products

Thanks brother, looking forward to hearing your results.

:up:

Latrobedyna

I never noticed any noise in my motor 2006 dyna. But i have it down for a top end rebuild and big bore upgrade. What i am wondering is would it be prudent to install these any how? I have a notion to measure the holes where the bolts fit on the rocker's and measure the bolts them selves and see how much slop there really is. As your idea seems to have merit.
2006 FXDB , 95" 57H +4% cam, 10:25 pistons: Ported head's. Lots a fun

Rockout Rocker Products

Well, some would say if it ain't broke don't fix it. OTOH, you're doing some pretty serious mods... $15 is pretty cheap preventative medicine :)

User feedback on my kits has been outstanding.... one happy customer after another.

:beer:

Alien

How hard are they to remove? Say if you have to replace a rocker arm?

harleytuner

Quote from: Alien on February 06, 2016, 11:35:41 AM

I'm guessing pretty easy. I'd probably use a broke bolt extractor.  Probably screw right out

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: Alien on February 06, 2016, 11:35:41 AM

Pretty easy, they just pop out from the bottom. You need a punch with a square edge to catch the edge of the insert. Most times they're reusable, just be careful & go slow.

Never thought of the screw extractor, I'll have to try that some day.

Sarhan

Any one installed the inserts on CVO 110 engine .. can you share results/feedback

Thanks
Sarhan 

Rockout Rocker Products

I have lots of happy users with 110's. Here's a quote from an PM I received on the "other forum" yesterday...

"after all the praise for your kit, finally broke down and bought one for my 2013 cvo roadglide. didn't know it at the time, but the 110 on that bike made a hell of a racket. I didn't think it was that bad, and so was not expecting as dramatic a difference as I got.

went through the complete installation of the kit, and have to say, it works amazing! bike is now very quiet."

Rockout Rocker Products

Clintster....

I tried to reply to your PM but your inbox is full.

John @ Rockout.

Sarhan

Quote from: Rockout Rocker Products on February 09, 2016, 05:04:26 AM
I have lots of happy users with 110's. Here's a quote from an PM I received on the "other forum" yesterday...

"after all the praise for your kit, finally broke down and bought one for my 2013 cvo roadglide. didn't know it at the time, but the 110 on that bike made a hell of a racket. I didn't think it was that bad, and so was not expecting as dramatic a difference as I got.

went through the complete installation of the kit, and have to say, it works amazing! bike is now very quiet."

Thanks for the feedback, tried to order 2 sets from ebay and Amazon unfortunately these items can't be shipped internationally 

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: Sarhan on February 22, 2016, 11:29:00 PM

Thanks for the feedback, tried to order 2 sets from ebay and Amazon unfortunately these items can't be shipped internationally

That's strange... Bahrain is one of the countries that ebay lists in it's global shipping program, you should have no trouble there.

I can get 2 kits to you directly for $40 shipped, PM me if you'd like to order & we'll work it out.

Thanks,

John @ Rockout.

Sarhan

Quote from: Rockout Rocker Products on February 23, 2016, 04:37:53 AM

That's strange... Bahrain is one of the countries that ebay lists in it's global shipping program, you should have no trouble there.

I can get 2 kits to you directly for $40 shipped, PM me if you'd like to order & we'll work it out.

Thanks,

John @ Rockout.

Thanks for your offer to help, I have ordered the kits and sent them to one of my friends at taxes speed he will send them along with my car parts

Thanks again

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: Sarhan on February 24, 2016, 12:00:31 PM
Quote from: Rockout Rocker Products on February 23, 2016, 04:37:53 AM

Thanks,

John @ Rockout.

Thanks for your offer to help, I have ordered the kits and sent them to one of my friends at taxes speed he will send them along with my car parts

Thanks again

Awesome, thank you very much for your support.

If I can answer any questions or be of any other help, please let me know.

:beer: :beer:

harleytuner

Just ordered 10 more sets.

After trying 2 set and having 2 other customers put them in (4 total) these are now a standard part of all my engine kits. They are a stocking item in my shop and will be used on every build from here on out.

Thank you

Rockout Rocker Products

That's great to hear! Thank you very much for your continued support. Coming from someone with your reputation & experience, your endorsement is so very welcomed!

I'll be contacting you through PM about dealer pricing.

Thanks again,

John

tommy g

Installed mine yesterday, you had included 2 extra in case doggy ran off with one. Well, no doggy but I did shoot myself in both feet because of a misaligned notch but the last insertion was succesful. One shaft certainly had a fair bit of marking and was probably the culprit, but test ride today and all is quiet as a mouse.
I appreciate the economical fix. :koolaid3:
09 FLSTC
85 FXEF

Rockout Rocker Products

That's great news!

Thanks for taking the time to share your success.

Tap free just in time for summer  :up:

John @ Rockout

crankme30

Did you ever get confirmation on your testing for the EVO 1340?  I sent you an email through your website as well, but I have  1996 Heritage Softail and wouldnt mind giving this a try.

Thanks

Rockout Rocker Products

Hey brother,

Thanks for your interest in my products. I replied to your email, just need some info.

John @ Rockout

J F Go

Quote from: crankme30 on April 05, 2016, 09:07:56 AM
Did you ever get confirmation on your testing for the EVO 1340?  I sent you an email through your website as well, but I have  1996 Heritage Softail and wouldn't mind giving this a try.Thanks

Ordered a set for my 110 motor as well and they arrived 3 days later. That's quick, I think. I also have a 96 Heritage and would like to know if they will work in the 1340 EVO. Thanks

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: J F Go on April 05, 2016, 12:59:07 PM

Ordered a set for my 110 motor as well and they arrived 3 days later. That's quick, I think. I also have a 96 Heritage and would like to know if they will work in the 1340 EVO. Thanks

Thank you very much for purchasing my Rockout kit. I'll send you a PM about the Evo inserts in a few.

John @ Rockout

J F Go

Quote from: Rockout Rocker Products on April 05, 2016, 05:14:00 PM

Thank you very much for purchasing my Rockout kit. I'll send you a PM about the Evo inserts in a few.
I was unable to click on your link,but Id be up for that.
John @ Rockout

Tsani

I like the fit of the bolt after installation. Takes the slop out. I am putting these in the other holes as well.
ᏣᎳᎩ ᎤᏕᏅ ᎠᏴ ᎠᎩᎸᏗ ᏔᎷᎩᏍᎩ ᎠᏂᏐᏈᎵ
ᎠᏎᏊᎢ Leonard Peltier

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: Tsani on April 06, 2016, 03:57:47 PM
I like the fit of the bolt after installation. Takes the slop out. I am putting these in the other holes as well.

Thank you very much for purchasing my Rockout kit!

I don't see how putting them in every hole will do anything more to stop the ticking, but it will certainly align the support plate better.

:beer: :beer:

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: J F Go on April 06, 2016, 06:42:42 AM
Quote from: Rockout Rocker Products on April 05, 2016, 05:14:00 PM

I was unable to click on your link,but Id be up for that.
John @ Rockout

JF, please PM me your name & shipping address.

Thanks, John @ Rockout.

randyman

I'm expecting mine in the mail tomorrow.  They are going in the front rocker box on my 2005 Road King that I have been chasing this weird noise for a couple years on.  If this don't stop it I'm done looking and will live with noise.  One of my bolts has the c shaped mark were shaft has been tapping on it but just the top mark like an O with the bottom missing.

Ohio HD

Do you know if these will work with Vulcan Engineering billet rocker supports for Twin Cam motors? I have a set of these supports on the way for a 124 build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: randyman on April 07, 2016, 09:36:59 PM
I'm expecting mine in the mail tomorrow.  They are going in the front rocker box on my 2005 Road King that I have been chasing this weird noise for a couple years on.  If this don't stop it I'm done looking and will live with noise.  One of my bolts has the c shaped mark were shaft has been tapping on it but just the top mark like an O with the bottom missing.

Thanks for choosing Rockouts for your ticking problem!

Please let us know how they work out for you.

John

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: Ohio HD on April 08, 2016, 02:43:10 AM
Do you know if these will work with Vulcan Engineering billet rocker supports for Twin Cam motors? I have a set of these supports on the way for a 124 build.

Sorry, I don't have any experience with those. When you get them, let me know the hole sizes & if the standard Rockouts won't fit, we'll come up with a version that will.

John

randyman

Installed them and noise still there product is very nice install was easy.  I am convinced that its just going to be noisy. Bike is a 2005 road king 95inch, SE 203 cams with upgraded tensioner conversion, short block Charlie Scotsman heads, SE adjustable push rods, S and S lifters, pro pipe, and thundermax tuner.  Bike runs very well.

Rockout Rocker Products

Hi Randy,

Sorry the inserts didn't solve your ticking problem. I'm curious... did your bolts have the typical "eyebrow" marks on them?

Thank you for trying my product, I hope you track down the source of the noise.

John @ Rockout.

FSG

Randy are there any witness marks on the PRs and have you opened up the tops of the tubes?

randyman

One bolt had a mark but just top of a circle mark.  I do believe your product is a worthy product and is well priced. I would recommend it to anybody to help noise.

Ohio HD

Quote from: Rockout Rocker Products on April 08, 2016, 05:00:48 AM
Quote from: Ohio HD on April 08, 2016, 02:43:10 AM

Sorry, I don't have any experience with those. When you get them, let me know the hole sizes & if the standard Rockouts won't fit, we'll come up with a version that will.

John

Here's the dimensions for the Vulcan Works rocker arm supports.

[attach=0]

[attach=1]

Rockout Rocker Products

Thanks for the pics. If you'll PM me your name & shipping address I'll send you a special set to try. I just ask that you keep the particulars between you & I for now, and post the results here whatever they are.

John

Rockout Rocker Products

JW113.... Got your PM, couldn't reply... your inbox is full.

John

J F Go

Finally got around to installing these in my 07 SERK and the ticking is gone. That ticking was so annoying and hearing the same old line "they all do that" was kinda tipping me over. Glad its gone. Thank you for taking the time to figure it out and the effort to correct it. :up:

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: J F Go on May 17, 2016, 08:02:56 AM
Finally got around to installing these in my 07 SERK and the ticking is gone. That ticking was so annoying and hearing the same old line "they all do that" was kinda tipping me over. Glad its gone. Thank you for taking the time to figure it out and the effort to correct it. :up:

Hey JF,

Thank you very much for your purchase & the feedback. I know just how you felt firing up the bike for the first time  :up: :beer:

It really makes my day when I hear stories like yours.

John @ Rockout

2006FXDCI

Quote from: 2006FXDCI on January 11, 2016, 01:35:57 PM
Got my rockouts installed today into my SE forged supports using S&S roller rockers and shafts . The rockouts installed easily , they can be installed upside down in the SE supports so make sure the small tapered end is down . Didn't need much force to seat them , i did it by hand . It will be a while until i get my motor together and running , i will report my final findings then . The Rockouts seem like a great product ! I cant wait to hear the difference !

Got around 100 miles on my new motor . 11.5 to 1 107" using woods 999-6 cams . I am absolutely amazed at how quiet my valvetrain is ! At idle all i can hear is reversion in my throttle body . My tuner was so freaked out at how quiet my valvetrain was that he called me and asked if i adjusted my push rods correctly ! Great product and finally no more tick tick tick  :up:

Rockout Rocker Products

Thanks brother, both for the support & taking time to get back to me with your results.

Always great to see another addition to the tap free club!  :up: :beer:

John @ Rockout

TN

Just wanted to chime in here and say that Rockout inserts cured an annoying tap I had in my almost bone stock 110".  :up:  I had witness marks on two bolts.

TN

Just Ride..........

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: TN on June 25, 2016, 07:06:39 PM
Just wanted to chime in here and say that Rockout inserts cured an annoying tap I had in my almost bone stock 110".  :up:  I had witness marks on two bolts.
TN

Thanks man, that's great to hear. Have a great weekend, & thanks again for your support  :beer: :beer:

John

TN

I wasn't sure about the right vendor I used but I am now.  :up:  My kit had five inserts and purchased thru amazon prime. I turned my local indy on to them and he purchased fifteen sets to start off with.

Again, such a simple solution for a specific tap tap.

Rock On

TN
Just Ride..........

Ohio HD

Quote from: TN on June 26, 2016, 07:06:02 AM
I wasn't sure about the right vendor I used but I am now.  :up:  My kit had five inserts and purchased thru amazon prime. I turned my local indy on to them and he purchased fifteen sets to start off with.

Rock On

TN

Agree    :up:

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: Ohio HD on June 27, 2016, 08:30:31 AM
Quote from: TN on June 26, 2016, 07:06:02 AM

Rock On

TN

Agree    :up:

Thanks guys, your support is very much appreciated  :beer:

Durwood

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: Durwood on August 10, 2016, 10:17:40 AM
Hi John, you have a PM.

Got it, Rockout kits on the way.

Thank you very much for your orders.

John

Durwood

Quote from: Rockout Rocker Products on August 10, 2016, 01:36:31 PM
Quote from: Durwood on August 10, 2016, 10:17:40 AM
Hi John, you have a PM.

Got it, Rockout kits on the way.

Thank you very much for your orders.

John
Thank you John.

hbkeith

Not much talk on these for BT EVO

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: hbkeith on October 02, 2016, 03:34:03 PM
Not much talk on these for BT EVO

I have Rockouts specifically for EVO big twins, just not listed for sale yet. PM me if you're interested & I'll get a set to you.

Thanks,

John @ Rockout

Durwood

Hey john, I have been using these in all of the builds I have been doing and will be including them in stage 2 packages as well.

Glad you found a simple solution :up:

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: Durwood on October 02, 2016, 04:23:32 PM
Hey john, I have been using these in all of the builds I have been doing and will be including them in stage 2 packages as well.

Glad you found a simple solution :up:

Thanks brother, I'm very happy to hear Rockouts are working so well for you.  :up:

John @ Rockout

westcomb

First I have seen anything about this ........ I will be sure to try them out next time I'm into a twin cam!  :up:

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: westcomb on October 03, 2016, 05:17:49 AM
First I have seen anything about this ........ I will be sure to try them out next time I'm into a twin cam!  :up:

It's what all the cool kids are doing :)

RK031

Great product, quick shipping, easy install, and they work. Installed mine last weekend and very pleased with results. Word of mouth is best advertising out there. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
Growing old is mandatory. Growing UP is optional.

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: RK031 on October 04, 2016, 06:02:28 PM
Great product, quick shipping, easy install, and they work. Installed mine last weekend and very pleased with results. Word of mouth is best advertising out there. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man, I really appreciate your taking the time to post your results.

Keep telling people :)

John @ Rockout

Sarhan

Just installed them on my 117 build not yet tested but I believe they will do the job as have seen remarks and scratching on all rocker bolts also it was very easy to rotate the shaft ... highly recommended     

Frédéric CM

December 06, 2016, 11:47:48 AM #114 Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 06:30:39 PM by Rockout Rocker Products
(link deleted... John)

I just found that online; same installation method as you :) They seems to be longer so i wonder if that make any difference ?

Rockout Rocker Products

That is a blatant copy of my patent pending product.

Frédéric CM

That was my first thought, that's why I posted it ;)

Rockout Rocker Products

December 06, 2016, 01:35:58 PM #117 Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 05:52:54 PM by Rockout Rocker Products
Thanks man, much appreciated. That "inventor" has been notified, we will see.

=update=

The other party responded promptly, the matter has been resolved.

Thanks again  :up:

Frédéric CM

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: Frédéric CM on December 28, 2016, 02:52:45 AM
Do you have an EVO version ?

Certainly. Same price/kit... slightly different inserts.

Just PM me to place an order.

John @ Rockout

Frédéric CM

Thanks I'll let my Buddy know, and may order some soon ;) I asked because not it's listed on your site...