News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Main Menu

Replacement Spark Plug

Started by who?me?, February 17, 2016, 06:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

who?me?

I have used and read search results 'till my eyes are red, there is everything about every plug except for a direct replacement that I can find. I have a 2007 Road King 96ci fuel injected bike and I am trying to save an hour drive/ride to the Harley dealer by finding an Champion replacement for the 6R12? The Champion web site seems to indicate an 810, but I can't seem to find those at any auto parts store. I am not looking for an iridium/chromium/copper plated nippoon plasma super plug. Just a regular Champion replacement.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance

UltraNutZ

RAH8C is what I use when I can't get HD plugs
Politicians are like diapers.
They need to be changed for the same reasons

Smarty

Suspended by Smarty
Carol Burks

BUBBIE

Most auto parts SAY they have Charts that give you a Cross Reference...  :potstir:

BUT, I'd go by the Two above suggestions... Good Members know ALL... :hyst:

signed....BUBBIE
Quite Often I am Right, so Forgive me when I'm WRONG !!!

who?me?

Thank you gentlemen, I very much appreciate the quick response. 

kd

For my own information, is this the crossover to the TC plug or the one heat range cooler Vrod plug?
KD

UltraNutZ

TC 6R12 plug direct cross to Champion is RAH8C.. never bought a plug for a vrod

UltraNutZ

thanks Jason.. I was looking for that.. :up:

harleytuner

Quote from: kd on February 17, 2016, 07:29:38 AM
For my own information, is this the crossover to the TC plug or the one heat range cooler Vrod plug?

RAH6C is the crossover to the Vrod plug.  It also works very well in higher compression Twin Cams.

Matt C

Quote from: harleytuner on February 17, 2016, 07:46:16 AM

RAH6C is the crossover to the Vrod plug.  It also works very well in higher compression Twin Cams.
:agree: RAH6C good for most performance applications. A colder plug will also help fight preignition

harleytuner

Quote from: MCE on February 17, 2016, 10:00:21 AM
Quote from: harleytuner on February 17, 2016, 07:46:16 AM

:agree: RAH6C good for most performance applications. A colder plug will also help fight preignition
[/b][/color]

:up:  Exactly why I use them in Hi Comp builds

No Cents

08 FLHX my grocery getter, 124ci, wfolarry 110" heads, Burns pipe, 158/152 sae

who?me?

Thank you everyone. The table link is great.

motorhogman

I believe that 810 is a stock number the stores use not a part number.  I buy them in 4 packs and the box flap has 810 on it.
where's the points and condenser ?<br />Tom / aka motor