March 28, 2024, 09:55:25 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Whats it worth ?

Started by sandrooney, February 17, 2016, 03:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandrooney

What is a 95% original 43 WLC worth? I am looking at one to buy and just need an idea of it's value. Been sitting for 15 years.
He is asking $15,000.00. Asked on another site with no luck and thought I would try here. I am asking in general what one would be worth not this particular one .
Patience is such a waste of time .

wreck74

If the numbers match and it has a good title $15,000.00 is a good price.

Breeze

I think $15k is high for a 15 yr. sitting bike.  I've seen nice runners go for less on Ebay, and that's one of the places that fetch good prices.  JMO
I'm starting to believe my body is gonna outlast my mind.

sandrooney

Thanks for the help. I will watch e bay. I have a little time till the owner gets back in town.
Patience is such a waste of time .

kd

Do a google search and take the time to check through the pages of listings. You may be surprised how many are out there between 5 and 10 large. I've been searching for a sidecar of that vintage and stumbling across plenty of them. The only place they are asking on the big end is in Great Britain or Europe. Those are pretty well all military war year versions.
KD