March 28, 2024, 12:11:43 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

E-Series Dyna 2/1 systems now available

Started by Jamie Long, March 30, 2016, 02:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie Long

The E-Series 2/1 full system is designed to make superior horsepower and torque at an especially reasonable dB level. These systems have been tested extensively on the dynamometer as well as in real world conditions for optimum performance. Each 2/1 full system features a baffle system which provides maximum flow and attenuation of sound waves to create an awesome deep, low frequency exhaust note which is further accentuated by our evolutionary tuneable elliptical diffuser disc system.

Featuring a 304 stainless steel hi-output header which is hand built & fully TIG welded.
Tapered & stepped primaries. Tested and developed on motors from stock to over 150+ horsepower!
Includes both 12mm & 18mm bungs. This allows for both stock & wide band oxygen sensors to be used.
E-Series tuneable muffler with 15 E-Series discs included.
Available in show chrome or black ceramic finishes. NOTE: Show chrome finish shipping week of April 15th.
2.5" full length heat shields for superior coverage.
Fits all 2006-Current H-D Dyna models (excluding FLD Switchback).
Made in the U.S.A.

Information and pricing can be found on our website http://www.fuelmotousa.com/series-221010

mattVA

Jamie, what specifically was it about the switchback that caused a fitment issue? I have FLD boards on my Fat Bob and if it's something simple like spacing the right board out I'd like to know.

Thanks,
Matt
2009 FXDF

Jamie Long

Quote from: mattVA on April 04, 2016, 12:16:22 PM
Jamie, what specifically was it about the switchback that caused a fitment issue? I have FLD boards on my Fat Bob and if it's something simple like spacing the right board out I'd like to know.

Thanks,
Matt

The FLD floorboard requires a pipe that is tucked in pretty close to the cam cover. The floorboard does not clear, however we did not try a custom bracket etc..

1FSTRK

Would this pipe give the same performance in a dyna if I were to follow this bagger build?
http://harleytechtalk.com/htt/index.php/topic,88973.msg1017737.html#msg1017737

I seem we give up a little comparing the same build in a dyna and a bagger.
"Never hang on to a mistake just because you spent time or money making it."

Jamie Long

Quote from: 1FSTRK on April 09, 2016, 04:54:49 AM
Would this pipe give the same performance in a dyna if I were to follow this bagger build?

The Dyna pipe is every bit as good as the FLH E-Series we used in the example you posted. In fact I have specific test data from the Dyna pipe on a nearly identical combination, Ill dig it up and post it when I get a chance.

itsafatboy

was wondering if the dyna muffler would work on a d&d dyna boarzilla,

speedzter

Quote from: itsafatboy on April 11, 2016, 03:57:27 PM

Me too, the Boarzilla muffler weighs a Ton !

guydoc77

jamie I see that has an open end cap.
Short of modifying mine, how can an open cap be obtained?

Jamie Long

Quote from: itsafatboy on April 11, 2016, 03:57:27 PM

We do not currently offer a vertical mount E-Series universal muffler, we only currently offer them in FLH style horizontal mount.

Jamie Long

Quote from: guydoc77 on April 11, 2016, 10:53:53 PM
jamie I see that has an open end cap.
Short of modifying mine, how can an open cap be obtained?

All Fuel Moto E-Series systems use a closed end cap, with our discs there is no need to run an open cap.

guydoc77

1FSTRK

Quote from: Jamie Long on April 11, 2016, 11:38:41 AM
Quote from: 1FSTRK on April 09, 2016, 04:54:49 AM

The Dyna pipe is every bit as good as the FLH E-Series we used in the example you posted. In fact I have specific test data from the Dyna pipe on a nearly identical combination, Ill dig it up and post it when I get a chance.

Great news.
I look forward to seeing the graph. I know of at least one new build that should be running one of these.
"Never hang on to a mistake just because you spent time or money making it."

Jamie Long

Here are a few dyno charts for the Fuel Moto E-Series Dyna 2/1 on various combinations.

joe_lyons

Looks great,  somebody got their power core up and going.
Powerhouse Cycle & Dyno - Performance is our passion 816-425-4901

Jamie Long

Fuel Moto E-Series 2/1 chrome systems are now shipping for 2006-2016 Dyna models.

For a limited time get an E-Series 2/1 and Dynojet Power Vision for $995! Check them out at http://www.fuelmotousa.com/series-221010

FXDBI

Been waiting patiently ordered one today and figured might has well take the tuner for that price it will help soften the exchange blow.  Bob

itsafatboy

Any time frame on the E-series muffler that i can use on a boarzilla pipe,

thanks

Azgunner

Quote from: itsafatboy on May 25, 2016, 01:42:31 PM

thanks

... and will you have it available for early TC Dynas, '02 specific in my case?
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

Jamie Long

Quote from: itsafatboy on May 25, 2016, 01:42:31 PM

thanks

Quote from: Azgunner on June 01, 2016, 11:39:46 AM
... and will you have it available for early TC Dynas, '02 specific in my case?

We have a couple major projects and several all new systems that we will be releasing this month, however we have not yet put the vertical mount universal mufflers in production. Unfortunately its gonna be a bit.

itsafatboy

Does the muffler on the dyna pipe have vertical mounts ,  wonder if that muffler would work for universal, ?     

itsafatboy

can you purchase the dyna muffle and heat shield if i want to try it on a dyna borzilla setup?  figure i would have to modify the mount but i have had to do that anyway since i run a DYNA boarzilla, 2006 - 2016 pipe on my fatboy, i had to make the mount, 

the reason i run the dyna pipe on my softail is it fits a lot better than the softail version of the boarzilla, the softail version runs to close to the oil tank , probably because they wanted equal lengths.     

FXDBI

Not Jamie but I do have a E-Pipe on my Dyna the mount bolts on the transmission 2 places and the muffler has 2 tabs built in the bolt to the other end. A good welder with some material could easily modify or make a new bracket to mount the muffler. But I can honestly say mine fit the dyna like a glove and the bracket supports the whole pipe basically other than the head flanges its the only bracket.  Bob

itsafatboy

Thanks , the pipe I have now is a dyna boarIlla and had to make a mount for my softail to use the tabs on the dyna muffler so I don't think that will be issue , wonder if I can buy just the muffler And heat shield

itsafatboy

itsafatboy

Or maybe the ability to buy the dyna muffler separate?