April 30, 2024, 04:58:39 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Michigan Nationals Harley Drags

Started by Racepres, June 17, 2016, 08:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Racepres

We could use some help getting the word out.
I know Bowling Green is Next on the schedule...but...believe me that word is Out!!!

I can also send some HandBills to those who will get them out!!!

Oh!!! And Thank You!!!

westcomb

Just over a month away ........... I need to get some work done on the bike I guess!  :smiled:

hbkeith

Yes , need more advertising , I live not far from there , last year nobody knew about the event

Racepres

Quote from: hbkeith on June 17, 2016, 06:27:37 PM
Yes , need more advertising , I live not far from there , last year nobody knew about the event

We Need to fix that huh??
I wouldn't say nobody...as we had some success!!
I would like for this event to Grow some tho..Sticking with the Baton Rouge, LA event has payed off and it continues to grow.
Hope that Michigan can do at least as well..Tho there is Plenty of Competition for "weekend Biker events" around. And Money is Precious here.

LMK [PM/Email/Phone] how to get you some Hand Bills!!! If you can help distribute them...

And...Thanks in Advance...

Allen; Get yer "Potty mouth" straight...be ready to Race Mister!!!
Zeke also?

westcomb

I'll be ready Marty .......... Zeke just sold the sporty last week  :down: ......... But If I have time I may get around to having the yellow Shovel bike ready for some pass's? Maybe Zekes can just run one of my bikes?

Also have another bike going ......... another buddy you have meet before  :smiled:

And looks like a lot of people going to watch and camp with us as well! .......... I will bring the pudding shots again!  :teeth: So it will be a good time!

Anyone thinking of going just know its a blast! ........ And if your looking to run a great number US131 dragway (Martin) is one of the best track in the USA so you just may run some good numbers! 

HighLiner

I could post some around here.  I think you have the address.  :scratch:

hbkeith

Quote from: Racepres on June 18, 2016, 06:05:19 AM

I would like for this event to Grow some tho..Sticking with the Baton Rouge, LA event has payed off and it continues to grow.
Hope that Michigan can do at least as well..Tho there is Plenty of Competition for "weekend Biker events" around. And Money is Precious here.

LMK [PM/Email/Phone] how to get you some Hand Bills!!! If you can help distribute them...

Zeke also?
Im talking as far as Fans , a lot of people I know did not hear of the event . send the info to Motorcycle Monster . Send me some info , I will put in shops and bars etc.

strokerjlk

Zeke also?
I love that track . hope ya got the 2 stroke boys coming again  :scoot:
the fri night T&T brings in some neat cars and sleds also. two years ago the 6 sec street legal car was cool. 8 sec copo camaro was bad ass too!   :beer:
A scientific theory summarizes a hypothesis
repeated testing establishes theory

hbkeith

Wasn't this Event in the past ran at Chopperfest ?   

Racepres

Quote from: hbkeith on June 19, 2016, 08:40:39 AM
Wasn't this Event in the past ran at Chopperfest ?

LOL
Yep
That's how we got our foot in that door...No Chopperfest no mo...they quit that...
Lots of mixed feeling on that event..but, we always had fun there...

westcomb

Quote from: strokerjlk on June 19, 2016, 07:20:45 AM

Zeke also?
I love that track . hope ya got the 2 stroke boys coming again  :scoot:
the fri night T&T brings in some neat cars and sleds also. two years ago the 6 sec street legal car was cool. 8 sec copo camaro was bad ass too!   :beer:

I think your talking about the 6 sec Javelin ........... That car is pretty sweet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUfe5fxvfDU

Looks like at least one of my buddys will be there with his car Friday night test and tune as well now!  :up: ............

strokerjlk

Yep . That Javelin .
I chased them guys across 94 . Their duramax runs like a scalded cat too.

westcomb

I've seen some pretty fast trucks!  :beer: .......... I hope some fast cars are there Friday night! makes for some extra fun IMO!

If all goes well my buddy will be spraying a pretty big shot of NOS Friday night! ......... Unless we brake it before than!  :banghead:

westcomb

Quote from: Racepres on June 17, 2016, 08:48:16 AM
We could use some help getting the word out.
I know Bowling Green is Next on the schedule...but...believe me that word is Out!!!

I can also send some HandBills to those who will get them out!!!

Oh!!! And Thank You!!!
I was at US 131 last night for test and tune and was handed this flier when I pulled in!  :up: ............. That should help bring some people in to watch!  ........... is it July yet!  :teeth:

Racepres

westcomb

Yes I did! ............. forgot to add that part!  :SM:

HighLiner

Are you still going to run the outlaw bagger thing?  Haven't heard any more about it!

Racepres

Quote from: HighLiner on July 10, 2016, 09:29:15 AM
Are you still going to run the outlaw bagger thing?  Haven't heard any more about it!

Far as I know it is ON
Haven't heard from Kadafi yet, but last I was in touch with S&S they were bringing their 143 Bagger...
I'll try to update as I learn more...Jim will prolly know before me, as I think he is going to the Shootout in GA

strokerjlk

Quote from: Racepres on July 10, 2016, 12:04:05 PM

Far as I know it is ON
Haven't heard from Kadafi yet, but last I was in touch with S&S they were bringing their 143 Bagger...
I'll try to update as I learn more...Jim will prolly know before me, as I think he is going to the Shootout in GA
i asked last night. he's still putting up 1500.00. 

Racepres

Quote from: strokerjlk on July 14, 2016, 10:38:51 AM
Quote from: Racepres on July 10, 2016, 12:04:05 PM

Far as I know it is ON
i asked last night. he's still putting up 1500.00.

Excellent...
Now maybe S&S comes thru, and it will be a Good Shootout...

Racepres

Heading out now...see ya there
sure is Nice to Not have to leave till Thursday!!!!!!

westcomb

I should be there around noon Friday! see you soon!  :up:

Racepres

Quote from: westcomb on July 21, 2016, 06:20:23 AM
I should be there around noon Friday! see you soon!  :up:

Look forward to it...
BTW You and Zeke must have done a Hell of a Job in Muskegon....We got alot of calls after last weekend...Vendors too....I owe you guys one!!! or More....
Thanks

prodrag1320

good luck to everyone,alittle far for us

HighLiner

Is the shootout Saturday or Sunday?

westcomb

Was a hot weekend!!!!  .............. I had a lot of fun till Today when it was called for rain!  :emsad:

seemed to be a little bigger than last year as well! and once again I meet a few more racers! I love this event and look forward to next year!

Wish there could have been a finals round  tho!

prodrag1320

We were thinking about going,decided it was a bit too far.made the right decision

westcomb

Its a long ways from you Kirby! ............... looked like a great turnout for the fuel bikes tho!  :up:

prodrag1320

yea,10 bikes from what I heard.i love that track too.have done very well there in the past when we lived in indiana

Racepres

Dontcha just Love the Rain????
Hope we get invited back!!!

hbkeith