March 28, 2024, 02:36:16 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

WTF

Started by rbabos, August 04, 2016, 09:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rbabos

Just when I though it wasn't possible to mutilate a v rod I see this. :sick:
Ron

DGlide04

rbabos,

I agree, not anything I'd want parked in my driveway but to each their own.  Someone put a lot of cash into transforming a V-Rod into this .

masstch

It's not for me, but I'd have to say that it looks very well executed. No doubt a show quality build. The fact is, I would find it very appealing if only it didn't have the Mattel front end.

It's not the V-Rod, its the BigWheel that kills it for me.
Rhetorical questions, who still does those?

rbabos

Quote from: masstch on August 04, 2016, 09:25:57 AM
It's not for me, but I'd have to say that it looks very well executed. No doubt a show quality build. The fact is, I would find it very appealing if only it didn't have the Mattel front end.

It's not the V-Rod, its the BigWheel that kills it for me.
Note the neck area. Don't think it will be on the bike long as a daily rider. :banghead:
Ron

PC_Hater

I was expecting something really ugly, but that is a pretty but very silly motorcycle that made me smile.
I don't think we have to worry too much about how well that seriously under-engineered neck area will last in real life!
1942 WLA45 chop, 1999 FLTR(not I), 2000 1200S

masstch

You know, I finally realized what this is.... This is the Vrod drag bike and they're trying no sneak it into the bagger drags!
Rhetorical questions, who still does those?

turboprop

Should have expected this. Baggers like this are dime a dozen at bike shows. Combine that with all the lifter and compensator noises that most TC bagger owners are obsessed with and this is the result.  <Yawn>
'We' like this' - Said by the one man operation.

TXChop

Not my style but i bet that exhaust sounds sweet at about 9k rpms!

Ohio HD

So Ron, when did you paint your bike green?   :teeth:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rbabos

Quote from: TXCHOP on August 05, 2016, 12:59:54 PM
Not my style but i bet that exhaust sounds sweet at about 9k rpms!
Huh, can you repeat that? :hyst:
Ron

rbabos

Quote from: Ohio HD on August 05, 2016, 02:25:50 PM
So Ron, when did you paint your bike green?   :teeth:
Actually, lose the front end and wheel, the rest I could live with. Oh and the pipe. Anyone who has heard a vrod at 9k with that kind of pipe understands. :wink:
Ron