March 28, 2024, 04:34:00 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

PV autotune pro question.

Started by JeffA, October 30, 2016, 07:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffA

my 05 softail FXSTI is in the shop getting an S&S 97" big bore kit, S&S 583 easy start cams and S&S quickie pushrods, now stock these bike don't come with o2 sensors, so i couldn't just auto tune it with my Power Vision, when i emailed Fuel Moto about a map, they sent me one to get me the ball park, but said i should look into the auto tune kit, my question is, my pipes (v&h big radius) already have the o2 bungs in them, so do the o2's that come with kit plug into my PV that i already have? or did the bike need to come from the factory with o2's? because mine wouldn't have any plugs in the factory harness for them.
also, can i run on the "base map" fuel moto sent me for a while until i can buy the AT kit?
thanks

JeffA

oops...just noticed i shouldn't have posted in this forum?
if so, can the mods move this?
soory
thanks

Fisherking

You need the 18mm O2 bungs I think they come with the auto tune . You are going to have to weld them in and then install the 18mm sencers  . the cencors hook up to the self tune modual which hooks into your power vision.
Then you can self tune .

F.K.

Coyote

Jeff, if your bugs are up near the heads, you can probably use them to tune with.