March 28, 2024, 01:42:01 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Taking Care Of Business

Started by J F Go, January 05, 2017, 07:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J F Go

John, my brother and I would like to take this opportunity to say "thank you" for taking care of us. As you know my brothers bike is in the middle of a rebuild at his local H.D. dealership. I told him about the inserts I put in my bike, last spring, and the results that I got were just amazing. I gave him your info and last night you guys e-mailed each other and you took, in his words, "very good care of me". Again I'm still extremely happy with my results and I'm sure my brother will be as well. So again, thank you and keep Rockin-Out !

Rockout Rocker Products

Thanks man, both for the kind words & for helping to get the word out. It was a pleasure working with your brother, please keep us up to date on his results.

:beer: John @ Rockout
www.rockout.biz Stop the top end TAPPING!!

J F Go

Quote from: Rockout Rocker Products on January 06, 2017, 04:31:36 AM
Thanks man, both for the kind words & for helping to get the word out. It was a pleasure working with your brother, please keep us up to date on his results.

You are now on the "list" of people to get in touch with as soon as he gets it back. Thanks again

J F Go

Quote from: J F Go on January 06, 2017, 04:50:14 AM
Quote from: Rockout Rocker Products on January 06, 2017, 04:31:36 AM

You are now on the "list" of people to get in touch with as soon as he gets it back. Thanks again
Hey John,  My brother has got his bike back and it runs great and is nice and quiet. Thank you very much for your help with this.

Rockout Rocker Products

That's great to hear man, thanks.

Please tell your brother I appreciate his business.  :up:
www.rockout.biz Stop the top end TAPPING!!