March 29, 2024, 04:17:23 AM

News:

Milwaukee Eight testing.

Started by Durwood, January 12, 2017, 12:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderrat and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

FLSTFIDave

Daren,  I followed your work very closely while you were testing the CR-482.  After watching your work and talking with a Friend and Don who was doing my heads, I selected the CR-482 with more compression.  It came out very nice and I am very pleased.  I have the build posted in the Dyno Runs section once approved by Admin.

Thank you for all your testing, very helpful.
2023 CVO Road Glide Whiskey Neat
2021 Pan America Special, Gray,  2003 Fatboy

Sunny Jim

Quote from: FLSTFIDave on March 25, 2020, 04:31:31 AMDaren,  I followed your work very closely while you were testing the CR-482.  After watching your work and talking with a Friend and Don who was doing my heads, I selected the CR-482 with more compression.  It came out very nice and I am very pleased.  I have the build posted in the Dyno Runs section once approved by Admin.

I am curious about your engine temp out on the highway!

FLSTFIDave

Quote from: Sunny Jim on January 07, 2022, 06:45:28 AM
Quote from: FLSTFIDave on March 25, 2020, 04:31:31 AMDaren,  I followed your work very closely while you were testing the CR-482.  After watching your work and talking with a Friend and Don who was doing my heads, I selected the CR-482 with more compression.  It came out very nice and I am very pleased.  I have the build posted in the Dyno Runs section once approved by Admin.

I am curious about your engine temp out on the highway!

My engine temperature out on the highway is very close to a stock 117 or maybe slightly warmer.  The rear cylinder does get hot, I do not think it is as hot as the twin cams I have built.
2023 CVO Road Glide Whiskey Neat
2021 Pan America Special, Gray,  2003 Fatboy