April 28, 2024, 05:40:38 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

107 flow numbers

Started by sbcharlie, January 28, 2017, 11:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbcharlie

here is Harley CNC ported head flow data
lift          intake            exhaust
.100     102                   82
.200     203                  166
.300     284                  196
.400     329                  197
.500     347                  198

sbcharlie

video of m8 head on tube, under my name charlie lawlor

1FSTRK

Quote from: sbcharlie on February 05, 2017, 02:33:25 PM
video of m8 head on tube, under my name charlie lawlor

I can't find it, all your others come up. What is the actual title?
"Never hang on to a mistake just because you spent time or money making it."

sbcharlie

its public now title Harley Davidson M8 flow test

BVHOG

Great video and thanks for sharing the pics and info. Interesting that a different casting with a raised floor is used on SE. Wonder how this will translate into the real world of a dynamic running engine.
If you don't have a sense of humor you probably have no sense at all.

jsachs1

HD/Wrench

Quote from: BVHOG on February 07, 2017, 11:54:35 AM
Great video and thanks for sharing the pics and info. Interesting that a different casting with a raised floor is used on SE. Wonder how this will translate into the real world of a dynamic running engine.

It did not take long for that to happen  :up:.. real world testing from a ported head to that should be interesting..   .  CC the runners from stock to the CNC head   :wink:   

Vic Chichester

Quote from: GMR-PERFORMANCE on February 15, 2017, 06:15:32 AM
Quote from: BVHOG on February 07, 2017, 11:54:35 AM

It did not take long for that to happen  :up:.. real world testing from a ported head to that should be interesting..   .  CC the runners from stock to the CNC head   :wink:   

Steve I think he already did.

Quote from: sbcharlie on February 03, 2017, 05:07:42 AM
this is very interesting the CNC ported heads are a different casting.  i was checking intake port volume  a stock head is 146 cc the head i ported is 151cc   the CNC ported head is 118cc, the floor of the ports raised and charge point is completely different